Will it be okay if I post a reading I did in April to learn

Springup

Will it be okay if I post a reading I did in April to understand why I interpret it wrongly?

Early 2005, I was very interested in Horary and have the time to learn it by casting different charts for different questions and going through each chart's aspects by doing a search on them individually.

While clearing up the junks to embrace the new year, I came across few notes which I wrote for two charts I did in the past and I got the timing wrong! lol I interpretated the events will happened in July and Nov but nothing happened. lol

Can I post them here and ask for help in learning where I did wrong? If can, I will post it up over the weekends. can?

Springup

Goga!!

OMG! Just 2 hours ago, the event happened! It was two months late than what I tried to interpret but holy cow, it did happened.

I will post my virgin interpretation over the weekends as there were scribble all over the place and I will composed the main points this weekends. lol!

pwadm

Staff member
Hi

Please post this chart and the result - this the best way to learn - for all of us - by studying a chart, how and why it worked.

:spectator:

Springup

Thank you Radu for the affirmation. As I'm not sure if it is approporate to post a past chart to validate a reading attempt, I'm glad you guys don't mind and willing to help.

sorehearted> lol! I hope this movie has a happy ending! lol