Mental illness and physical disabilities in natal chart

Choe

I doubt whether many people with 12th house many will agree with you here. perhaps research and read what actual members here have to say about 12th....I've never heard it linked to *disabilities* before...but hey I've only been doing astrology for over 20years and 13,000 posts on here..

I never said it's ALWAYS the case. no need for vainglory. I don't have to ask,'cause I already know many people with highlighted 12th house who don't have physical disability.. why do things have to be perceived so black and white?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I doubt very much whether a sun/moon conjunction can be held solelyresponsible for autuism.
You don't believe autism is a result of the natal chart, which are used to predict a child's disabilities and limitations (I doubt Autism really is one) as well their predicted accomplishments and achievements.

On this site someone said to me the position of Mercury in Pisces affects emotions from being expressed, an ability to socialize and difficulties when relating to people.

*Ding ding* :happy: This is a hint on autism was discovered on the natal star chart...and Uranus in Scorpio known for disaster, travesty and negativity, to add that my ruling planet Saturn/ Mars/ Jupiter trio in Virgo.

hknt99

nobody said anything about Lilith.. mine is in 12th house in pisces.. that could explain somethings, what do you think astrologer50? :joyful:

hknt99

Hmm, and what do you have as curtailment or difficulty?

yesterday astrologer50 insulted me.. im just trying to be a little sarcastic

anyway as i said, nobody mentioned lilith's position in the natal chart and her impact on possible disabilities on the individual. imo lilith's position in your chart shows alot about your problems.

CapAquaPis

My natal star chart said Gemini is the 12th house, where no planet was found already risen above Cancer (ascendant). The 12th sign - Pisces began to set along with Aquarius...and indeed Capricorn (descendant) when low is a sign of having the blues, but a lower influence on my life while Aquarius is my prominent solar and lunar sign. Lilith is a Near-earth object and Cruithne was the "second moon" or satellite, but actually is a NEO...yet my natal star chart I used on astro.com did not have Lilith (I need to include Lilith for relevance).

CapAquaPis

nobody said anything about Lilith.. mine is in 12th house in pisces.. that could explain somethings, what do you think astrologer50? :joyful:

To many astrologers, the presence of Lilith can explain ones' chance of developing a mental/neurobehavioral and psychological disorder. To some people, Lilith represents an ailment, disease and (physical or mental) disability to appear in ones' life...Autism is something I was already born with and is ultimately incurable.

astrologer50, This is still on topic and I would know not to post anything clearly 180 degrees off topic. Lilith was in Virgo or 3rd house (near bottom of the chart), again with 3 other planets and such friction. I never consider Autism to be an ailment, because it isn't one and persons with Autism learn to live with what society calls a handicap in socialization and childhood development.

Choe

I didn't say anything was black and white either,your words, but for me it seemed a 'stretch'

Meaning: all people with some disability whose chart I've seen.

You might have misunderstood my sentence,but still my sentence was perfectly clear.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Everyone! don't be hatin. :whistling: Belonging to a sun sign of the zodiac don't make anyone different. I always wondered my birthdate 3 days before the sun enters Pisces, could place me in a Piscean realm of minor astrological influence. (OMG, I'm offended! :crying: sarcasm is a classic Aquarian trait.)

Choe

;350412 said:
anyways i have noticed that the descriptions of the signs cancer pisces and sagittarius are not always correct. they forget to mention that cancers are the BEST fake friends and backstabbers, pisces are manipulative exactors and some times sagittarius's philosophy about life can be "i dont give a sh**" .

I actually have the same experience with Pisces. Ok,they had Scorpio rising, but gosh, what a manipulative friend!! it was scary for me to realise how two faced a person can be.

Meaning: all people with some disability whose chart I've seen.

You might have misunderstood my sentence,but still my sentence was perfectly clear.

I really think it may help you to discuss this (theory) on12th house planet threads to get feedback from members there...

We have know way to know how many charts of people with disabilities you have researched. But like I say further your own research by discussing with members ....

I actually have the same experience with Pisces. Ok,they had Scorpio rising, but gosh, what a manipulative friend!! it was scary for me to realise how two faced a person can be.

generically, I would suggest the above link, not necessarily pisces....:sleeping:

CapAquaPis

Uranus in scorpio is a *generational planet* are you saying the whole generation are prone to autism?

I see you are prone to selective reading syndrome. I said,

Why not put your chart up since you seem determined to bring this thread to be all about YOU??

Not based entirely on generation, nor limited to gender (Autism more frequent among boys, and notice Aquarius is a masculine sign) or race (the risk of Autism found in ethnic groups, but can be found in all races).

Autism is a pandemic to children or teens born between 1990 and 2005, or should I say among them originating in generation "Y" (the 25th letter of the Roman alphabet, or 12th sign/house?) have the most diagnosis rate of autism than any previous generation. Uranus was in Sagittarius, Capricorn and Aquarius in that time period, currently in Pisces going onto Aries.

hknt99

astrologer50
you said that my mind is infantile :crying:
i didnt know about the OP of other thread pm to you but that is funny.
anyway i do not think that my comments are offensive or false. i know enough people born under these signs(including me) that with their behaviour they confirm the things i said.

we are going offtopic.

about this thread:
mercury aspects to neptune can make person delusional.
mercury aspects to pluto can make person obsessive and paranoid.

Last edited:

hknt99

well you see people do not notice but every time pisces talks he is manipulating you for good or bad. scorpios are always controlling you. leos always try to get attention and make drama when ever they open their mouths,
and i am the sagittarius teacher.. you see i noticed that sagittarius teach people not only with their words but with the good and bad they do to you. and so on with every sign..

you see. i had a girlfriend virgo(for which i didnt care really). i cheated with her 2(yes thats right) friends who both were cancers. isnt that backstabbing? and at the end when i broke up with the virgo girl , i thought that the one cancer girl is really close to me but at she just left.. and at the end i realize that cancers are true backstabbers.. they just pretend that they will help you and just backstab you. i wont even start about George W Bush :D

Last edited:

Choe

well you see people do not notice but every time pisces talks he is manipulating you for good or bad. scorpios are always controlling you. leos always try to get attention and make drama when ever they open their mouths,
and i am the sagittarius teacher.. you see i noticed that sagittarius teach people not only with their words but with the good and bad they do to you. and so on with every sign..

I really think you have realistic observations of the signs.. taken from real-life,not cook -books :happy: Water element has a potential for being manipulative and emotionally controlling, in my opinion.

Last edited:

hknt99

I really think you have realistic observations of the signs.. taken from real-life,not cook -books :happy: Water element has a potential for being manipulative and emotionally controlling, in my opinion.

well my obsession from which i cannot get rid of in the last year and a half is created because my mercury conjuncts pluto in scorpio 8th and all and the thing is that i do not know my phone number, but i do know the natal charts with all the aspects of my surroundings and hundreds celebrities and i watched interviews and studying them and so on so what i say u cannot denial. i can give you alot of stories if you really want to think about it.
lets say this is my hobby lol :alien:

ops and i posted all that in a thread about mental illness.. anyways :D

Last edited:

serafin5

"Lame degrees" are technically known as "AZIMENE DEGREES", and they are another classification of certain degree qualities; the available lists of Azimenes are consistent and so can be used with confidence.

Thank you Dr. Farr for your post. What I realized when I read 'lame' degrees I didnt recognize that word but I do know Azimene, I mean I have seen reference to that term, that's what confused me. I've been doing a lot of studying lately and I really appreciate you guys who are always there to answer my questions; I am very grateful!:smile:

A blessed student,
Serafin5

tokyo.lights

Which aspects to which planets show if a person has borderline, schizophrenia, eating disorder, a low IQ,... Or is blind, not able to walk, deaf,... ???

For example: if someone you only know through the internet is interested in astrology and posts his chart, and you start reading it, where to look to find specific issues like these?
I think it's important to proove astrology is not limited and not too theoretical.

I know that health issues are sixth house related, but I also know that for example an aspect to X planet to Y planet, with another aspect to Z planet shows the potenty of having X disorder....

But how it is interpreted and what kind of aspect structures causes what, I don't know...

I don't think there's any aspect which guarantees this, but I've seen Mercury conjunct Neptune native visibly have a full blown conversation with themselves. I didn't interrupt in case I upset them, but from what I could tell they had great rapport with the voices in their head haha :biggrin: