the Wtf. thread + discuss impressions

SniperBomber328

Bringing this back up, hoping to see some more WTF moments. I am very bored, so I hope someone could post some funny things, I am ready for a good laugh!

Choe

Bringing this back up, hoping to see some more WTF moments. I am very bored, so I hope someone could post some funny things, I am ready for a good laugh!

This is not funny ,this is wtf. sad :

http://sopablackout.org/learnmore/

@ Nexus7 I wonder, in Hungary they restrict the religions, in US want to restrict the internet(better said block the creative part of the internet)

What's going on ?!?!?!

Last edited:

saturnsayshi

This is not funny ,this is wtf. sad :

http://sopablackout.org/learnmore/

@ Nexus7 I wonder, in Hungary they restrict the religions, in US want to restrict the internet(better said block the creative part of the internet)

What's going on ?!?!?!

Best part is, even the primary author of SOPA was found to be in violation of SOPA on his own website. I think the dumb bill at first had so much bipartisan support because politicians aren't techy enough to know what the **** they are supporting. The actual text of the bill is in ridiculous legalese mumbo jumbo, just like every other piece of legislation. :pinched: lol. But yeah, I forgot about the blackout and tried to search for something on Wikipedia a few hours ago. Fail! Craigslist, same deal. And a few others.

*cough* Okay! Getting off my SOPA-box now. Time for coffee. :whistling:

Mandy

I always find a lot on these forums either:

a) People always associating themselves somewhat to a Scorpio, because they have a planet in the 8th house

b) Think they are more Scorpio, even though they clearly have more planets in other signs and just one in the 'said' sign (Scorpio)

c) Make out to believe they are scorpios, because an Outer falls in it, and so generally try to -out-rule their own signs (like the personals, luminaries and Jupiter/Saturn)......

Which too me seems like a why? I don't really like the sign Scorpio (despite my avatar, which may make me seem hypocritical), always kinda comes off as creepy.

By the way the alphabetical listing above was my "WTF" posting!:innocent:

OMG, Yes!!!! there is a whole nation of Scorpio-wannabes. Sometimes, all it takes is tha they have a Scorpio friend! :innocent:

saturnsayshi

*Vom* I second that! There is a saying: Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. -Margaret Thatcher

Luckily, I never claimed to be a lady. :joyful: I actually asked for gift certificates to the tattoo shop for my birthday tomorrow. But I'm not getting any kind of seagoat. That takes all the fun out of making people guess!

saturnsayshi

Lol, sure. Happy Buffday for tomorrow signora!

Grazie, Mandy! I'm trying to cancel all plans and all shopping excursions people seem determined to take me out on. After the holiday season, I'm never very amped up for my birthday. Now if only I could have had some sense and been born on time, I would have been a New Year's baby. I messed that one up!

JayM

Well thats one of the problems with astrology, no one is born at the right time :tongue:

Last edited:

saturnsayshi

Well thats one of the problems with astrology, no one is born in time :tongue:

True dat, JayM. If I'd only popped out two days earlier, I could have been a triple cap but kept my venus in pisces, a la zooey deschanel (aka who I want to be when I "grow up," only more of a hermit and apparently it's too late to put in a request for crazy blue eyes).

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/01/31/funny-pictures-more-time-on-treadmill/

Also, what's with all that Scorpio hate? Scorpios are awesome :cool:

That's cool that Ben Huh of the Cheezburger network is on board with the SOPA/PIPA-bashing. Go Huh!

And DS, I have a half-baked hypothesis: it's more fun to tease Scorpios than Caps (we're supposedly boring which is a very ho hum stereotype to have because you can't even make fun of it properly), and Cancers (we don't want to hurt their feelings and we still want to be invited to their dinner next month), and Geminis (because whatever they said ten minutes ago doesn't apply anyway), and so forth until by process of elimination we're eventually left with Scorpio (as long as we run away before they come back to sting). :D

And Mandy, that was the first true WTF?! moment of this thread. What did you just subject me to??!?!

Last edited:

Mandy

I thought it might be fitting (plus I have 1st house Uranus *hangs head in shame*).

Last edited:

piercethevale

I've seen all 3 of these. For some reason, people think Scorpio is the ultimate sign. I know a girl who thinks she's a Scorpio because Uranus is there. And then there's the countless people who go on and on about their Scorpio tendencies because they have Venus there :sleeping:

pssst...haven't you heard?...it's been discovered that....

PLUTO IS THE HIGHER OCTAVE OF MARS...!!!!

Choe

Protest SOPA and PIPA!

http://americancensorship.org/

2dmdqid.jpg

Last edited: