Chart based advice needed!

May

Hello! As the title says I need some guidance with regard to my vocation. At the moment I am a student, but I have some doubts about my choices, thus, I am not quite sure what am I going to do later on in life.
Therefore, I thought that my birth chart might indicate something about my skills, what I should do, what job/career suits my personality (so to speak) or even what I will end up doing, eventually.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_may.13242.9838.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_may.13242.9838.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 35

ukdesifem

OK, with Taurus MC, Venus/10th, Sun 9th, and TN/NN in Libra/3rd, I'm thinking a role in teaching or communications.

May

Which area of teaching more exactly?
As for communication, I doubt it. I am not a very communicative/social person. I do not have the required skills. Especially with Chiron in the 3rd house. Correct me if I am wrong.

muchacho

Hello! As the title says I need some guidance with regard to my vocation. At the moment I am a student, but I have some doubts about my choices, thus, I am not quite sure what am I going to do later on in life.
Therefore, I thought that my birth chart might indicate something about my skills, what I should do, what job/career suits my personality (so to speak) or even what I will end up doing, eventually.
How about acting?

PatAstro

yeah acting would be great.
But you could get a job as a waiter or cashier, as a backup job,
while working as an actor.
Since there are a lot of starving actors out there

dowhanawi

I can see teaching, community based work, architecture? Agriculture (plants not neccessarily food) or something like that,like floral arrangements but big, flashy, high end. Your chart is a guide. It doesn't say "you will do this". A secure job, with proper downtime, interaction with others, something that creates or improves life (in the real world or by beauty), that you can dedicate your efforts of an extremely well done job and most of all something you are drawn to and enjoy.

waybread

It is hard to read your chart with all of those aspect lines drawn in, but I will try.

Astrological career interpretation really should involve three issues: what the chart suggests about the career, what it suggests about the personality, and then some degree of practicality. The creative arts can be hard to make money at, so then we have to consider a "day job."

Moon in Leo and Leo rising can be the performer, but it Leo's feelings get hurt deeply enough early in life, the lion will retreat to its den, rather than risk having his/her ego bruised again. But this is a good barrier to overcome, because most jobs require interacting with other people, critical of us or not.

I think you do have artistic ability, although I am not skilled enough to read what kind it is off your chart. I'd like to think it's music/singing, with that Venus in Taurus. Aries is very strong in your chart, so I think you'd like to work independently. The 9th house deals with activities that expand your mental horizons, such as overseas travel, higher education, and theology. So the international travel industry or a job in higher education might suit you. Many university employees are not faculty, but work in academic support services.

But enough from us. What do you love to do?

kshantaram

Premium Member
leo asc, moon leo 12th, moon lord 12th for hospitals etc,
moon own 12th success amidst adversity.

asc lord sun-mer-mars-ketu over aries 9th,
action orientation, aptitude for surgery perhaps,
or may be hospital-health management

ketu 9th tending to distant lands,
prone to pain-injury-surgery head-thighs etc

9th aries-mars inimical for leo asc,
stress-delay in matters of
luck-education-father-distant travels,
mars 9th lord negating to 8th negating luck,
may be not enough support from father,

mars debilated aspect over cancer 11th
affecting foreign lands,
anemic heart-lungs-feet perhaps.

mars 8th and mars aspect own scorpio 4th,
research-investigative aptitudes.

sat highest planetary deg pisces 8th, personality factor,
sensitive, pisces the healer, spiritual explorations,
sat lord 6th over 10th, success amidst adversity.

jup lord 5th for education debilated over cap 5th,
jup elevated aspect over cancer 11th
promoting income-gains-friendships

cap 6th preference for practical work,
event management, etc

venus own taurus 10th, artistic aptitudes,
aptitude for hotel management, cuisine, etc
charismatic leadership.

venus 2nd highest deg factor for vocation.

wonder whether inclined to plastic surgery,
hospital management, nursing, dentistry, etc
or hotel management, quality management, or

international diplomacy, forensic science-psychology,
etc

sun-mars-mer-ketu 9th aries scope for rise-fall,
calling for ancestor worship,

rahu 3rd libra impulsive communications,
tending to excessive risk taking to avoid,
though generally good for initiative-progress.

hope generic observations help reflect further and pick.

could share specific pointwise feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ashriia

I think working in the beauty industry would be great. Maybe a stylist, designer, or sales. But not in stores and shops. A career where you can be independent in your work while working as a part of a group, organization.
A job which requires some travel might also be wonderful, or even relocation.

Last edited:

PatAstro

I think working in the beauty industry would be great. Maybe a stylist, designer, or sales. But not in stores and shops. A career where you can be independent in your work while working as a part of a group, organization.
A job which requires some travel might also be wonderful, or even relocation.

It looks more like a nurse or doctor...

Because ruler of Midheaven, Venus sextile Saturn in Pisces (hospital).
Saturn trines Moon in 12th house (hospital). Also Moon represents nurse or care.
Saturn trines Pluto in 4th house (care or nurse).
Saturn sextile Neptune and Uranus in 6th house (health).

Neptune and Uranus oppose Moon in 12th house (hospital).

ashriia

It looks more like a nurse or doctor...

Because ruler of Midheaven, Venus sextile Saturn in Pisces (hospital).
Saturn trines Moon in 12th house (hospital). Also Moon represents nurse or care.
Saturn trines Pluto in 4th house (care or nurse).
Saturn sextile Neptune and Uranus in 6th house (health).

Neptune and Uranus oppose Moon in 12th house (hospital).

I disagree.

12th house doesn't always have to mean hospital. It can mean behind the scenes work as well. I have a 12th moon myself. Never worked in a hospital yet, hate them. but my job requires assisting the public behind the scenes which fulfills 12th house energies.

Usually heavy virgo energy loves hospital work. But I don't see that here. So I'm sticking to my guns. Besides I see creative ability in the chart as well as well as an elevated venus opposite pluto.

PatAstro

I disagree.

12th house doesn't always have to mean hospital. It can mean behind the scenes work as well. I have a 12th moon myself. Never worked in a hospital yet, hate them. but my job requires assisting the public behind the scenes which fulfills 12th house energies.

Usually heavy virgo energy loves hospital work. But I don't see that here. So I'm sticking to my guns. Besides I see creative ability in the chart as well as well as an elevated venus opposite pluto.

I wouldn't want to work at a stressful environment if there is an opposite or square...

ashriia

I wouldn't want to work at a stressful environment if there is an opposite or square...

The venus pluto opposition, I think will be of benefit to OP. As it will offer a kick in the pants, and drive. Just think of how many very successful people have squares and oppositions, particularly to Pluto, that keep them driven.

My bestie, has venus square pluto from the 10th. She works behavioral health(Pluto) with kids. It's a high stress job, but she loves it.

May

It is hard to read your chart with all of those aspect lines drawn in, but I will try.

Astrological career interpretation really should involve three issues: what the chart suggests about the career, what it suggests about the personality, and then some degree of practicality. The creative arts can be hard to make money at, so then we have to consider a "day job."

Moon in Leo and Leo rising can be the performer, but it Leo's feelings get hurt deeply enough early in life, the lion will retreat to its den, rather than risk having his/her ego bruised again. But this is a good barrier to overcome, because most jobs require interacting with other people, critical of us or not.

I think you do have artistic ability, although I am not skilled enough to read what kind it is off your chart. I'd like to think it's music/singing, with that Venus in Taurus. Aries is very strong in your chart, so I think you'd like to work independently. The 9th house deals with activities that expand your mental horizons, such as overseas travel, higher education, and theology. So the international travel industry or a job in higher education might suit you. Many university employees are not faculty, but work in academic support services.

But enough from us. What do you love to do?

I have absolutely no idea. All I can say is that at the moment I am in law school (abroad), but I am not sure about my choice. I quite like what I do, but everyone seems to enjoy it rather than just 'like' it. Moreover, I have no motivation whatsoever...
I've always wanted to be involved in artistic activities. However, something appeared everytime (it got cancelled -singing, painting, acting, film making- or I gave up for no reason -dancing, writing- )
Basically, I have no idea what to do with my life for the moment. (and the moon in 12th starts to strike)

Edit: also thank you everyone who read my chart, but health care and hospitals, althiugh they might sound attractive are not for me. I already tried to prepare for medicine and so on, but it is definitely not for me.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
mars 8th and mars aspect own scorpio 4th,
research-investigative aptitudes.

cap 6th preference for practical work,
event management, etc

venus own taurus 10th, artistic aptitudes,
aptitude for hotel management, cuisine, etc
charismatic leadership.

venus 2nd highest deg factor for vocation.

wonder whether inclined to plastic surgery,
hospital management, nursing, dentistry, etc
or hotel management, quality management, or

international diplomacy, forensic science-psychology,
forensic law, etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

hope the reading insights have been found helpful,

could share pointwise feedbacks on the various aspects of
the reading, whether true-untrue on the ground,
relevant short-term, long-term etc

appreciate the general ack and feedback,

would appreciate specific feedbacks on this reading effort,
apart from the vocational aspect.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

May

hope the reading insights have been found helpful,

could share pointwise feedbacks on the various aspects of
the reading, whether true-untrue on the ground,
relevant short-term, long-term etc

appreciate the general ack and feedback,

would appreciate specific feedbacks on this reading effort,
apart from the vocational aspect.

wishing well,

kshantaram

I really appreciate your effort, of course. You mentioned Ketu so I am rather unsure if this reading was based on vedic astrology because then I would have totally different placements. (e.g. pisces, cancer asc and so on) So before I go any further with the feedback I would like to be certain about this fact.

With regard to international diplomacy - right now I am studying international law so it is somehow related :)

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu-ketu the nodes are there in the tropical charts too except that ketu is not displayed in the chart and only rahu the true node is most often represented, presuming ketu is there on the other side opp sign/house same degree.

the reading is based on the chart provided, whether vedic or tropical as the case may be, while applying the vedic techniques especially with reference to aspects by the planets which are different for each planet apart from the sextile, trine, square, opp, etc as done in tropical astrology.

what would be important to my mind is whether the reading-interpretations provided are in sync with the ground realities whether vedic-tropical, sans the technicalities.

that you may find the sidereal-vedic chart reading more closer to your personal reality in case, is altogether another matter.

usually one clings to the chart one is used to and gets fixed to those meanings, and finds difficult adapt any other alternative inclusive meanings, more matter of the conditioning of the mind, which could be humanly a natural phenomenon - we may for ages like the taste of the food cooked by our mother, and may not adapt other alternative cuisines to which one's taste buds may not be receptive many a time.

to clarify it is a vedic reading of the tropical chart, without converting from tropical to sidereal. taking the chart presented/attached as it is.

good to clarify! even if had given a sidereal vedic reading recasting the chart what would be important is whether the interpretations suit your realities, temperament, aptitudes, plans, events, etc etc and whether ready to watch for the outcomes and trust the reading with faith.

kshantaram