Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

JUPITERASC

...I'm also curious about Mark O'Mara's chart-couldn't find a birthdate anywhere. His website says something to the effect of helping good people when they have trouble. Yeah, right. I guess he's making some kind of announcement Mon am.
Speculation is Mark O'Mara is using the promise of a Stand Your Ground hearing as well as delaying tactics, putting off the hearing, to extract as much cash as possible from gun lobby

btw I discovered a bio of Mark O'Mara - dob
8 FEBRUARY 1956 QUEENS NEW YORK - time of birth unknown

Notice Mark O'Mara and Trayvon Benjamin Martin dates of birth are within three days of each other in the same month, January BUT separated by 39 years

***RED FLAGS INCLUDE... THREE ***REGULUS CONNECTIONS... ONE ALGOL CONNECTION

MARK O'MARA natal Jupiter 27ºLeo 37' Retro REGULUS

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN natal Venus 29[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Leo REGULUS

TRAYVON BENJAMIN MARTIN natal Mars 26 Leo Retrograde REGULUS

DR ROBERT J ZIMMERMAN natal Venus 29[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT]Taurus ALGOL

JUPITERASC

The comments Leatherman makes are really interesting. He also had some ideas on the possibility that someone else was there with GZ that night. He made some good points on that.
The question whether GZ had someone helping him trap Trayvon continues to be debated – as I discovered when reading this article, which also includes a well researched video entitled “George Zimmerman HAD PARTNERS – the 911 Call Proves It” http://my.firedoglake.com/mason/201...night-dreary-while-i-pondered-weak-and-weary/

100 word QUOTE
“Much of background noise during NEN call is unintelligible, but one statement is clear. “My keys are in the truck.” ….George Zimmerman was out of his truck when saying this to someone.

I also heard what sounded like racking his gun to chamber a round, just before he says, “Zimmerman.”

I do not believe anyone would exit their vehicle, chase a potential burglar and leave their keys in it unattended. What if that someone doubles back/steals the vehicle? That led me to think someone was in the truck or George Zimmerman wanted someone to use his truck”

claudette

Jupasc,

You must have one of those lights strapped to your forehead, like miners do. Or a metaphorical one, perhaps. Anyway, that's the image I'm going to have of you.

Wow: Mark O'Mara and GZ have a jup/ven conj at Regulus. Is there an energy of arrogance or over-reach associated with Regulus? They are hooked into this bizarre money grab over the internet. First he says he'll do pro bono, then when he finds out GZ has money-NOT hearing it from GZ, however-he throws all propriety aside and goes for it. How could he expect to have any respect from other lawyers after this?

And Robt. Zimmerman venus at Algol...could that at least partially explain how he could beg for money when anyone would know he would have healthy pensions/retirement from military and magistrate history, and Gladys would have a nice retirement, also. Does he really think no one will NOTICE? And also: he must have a history of financially helping GZ out-still paying his rent when he's 28. Also generally enabling GZ: covering his arrests, violence, cousins confrontation of sexual abuse from GZ, etc.

Did you ever hear anything about GZ being a "love child"? I read a reference about that on Justicequest, but it wasn't explained. RZ had an affair that produced GZ or Gladys did? Or is this just false?

The speculation of another person with GZ seems to explain many inconsistencies. Guess we'll have to wait for phone records, as there must be some, unless he was with GZ all along.

The issue of GZ's grades is just sad, in a way. He obviously was struggling in HS. Were his parents so removed they didn't realize he needed attention, or did they try tutoring, etc and finally just gave up? The fact that he could get A's and B's in HS and community college seems to indicate he wasn't totally incapacitated. Yet there is some kind of disconnect/enabling going on here, as it took him sooooo long to "say" he graduated. That whole fake graduation is just pathetic. His parents must have known that was bogus. What a cruel trick, to accept congrats and gifts from his friends, knowing all along he was lying. Typical sociopathic behavior, I'm afraid. GZ has cunning, also: he's a strange mix of cunning and complete stupidity: not realizing that ALMOST ALL of his story is totally unbelievable.

Who needs soap operas.

claudette

jupasc,

How funny! I was reading back through posts and saw yours of June 3, GZ surrender to jail, where you mention "40 min. before 2:30 deadline" so it is 1:50 pm. Thanks! Now I don't have to search for that article.

JUPITERASC

Jupasc,
You must have one of those lights strapped to your forehead, like miners do. Or a metaphorical one, perhaps. Anyway, that's the image I'm going to have of you.
That's the most obvious factor people notice when meeting me claudette... a dazzling bright light emanating from my forehead area – I had no idea the light was visible from such a distance... certainly saves on the lighting bill... just kidding! :smile:
Wow: Mark O'Mara and GZ have a jup/ven conj at Regulus. Is there an energy of arrogance or over-reach associated with Regulus? They are hooked into this bizarre money grab over the internet. First he says he'll do pro bono, then when he finds out GZ has money-NOT hearing it from GZ, however-he throws all propriety aside and goes for it. How could he expect to have any respect from other lawyers after this?

And Robt. Zimmerman venus at Algol...could that at least partially explain how he could beg for money when anyone would know he would have healthy pensions/retirement from military and magistrate history, and Gladys would have a nice retirement, also. Does he really think no one will NOTICE? And also: he must have a history of financially helping GZ out-still paying his rent when he's 28. Also generally enabling GZ: covering his arrests, violence, cousins confrontation of sexual abuse from GZ, etc.

Did you ever hear anything about GZ being a "love child"? I read a reference about that on Justicequest, but it wasn't explained. RZ had an affair that produced GZ or Gladys did? Or is this just false?
Most important to note also Trayvon Benjamin Martin's natal Mars is within orb conjunct BOTH natal Jupiter of Mark O'Mara AND natal Venus of George Zimmerman. Bear these factors in mind when reading brief extract from: THE ASTROLOGICAL INFLUENCES OF THE STAR REGULUS source Anne Wright

93 word quote
“On Ascendant, gives a courageous and frank character... a person of great note and power, high preferment/honors, although descended from the meanest parents...yet still, it signifies that the Native shall die an unhappy death

If other natal factors confirm, Jupiter conjunct Regulus is one of the best configurations for success. Such people can reach high positions of trust, preferment, favors, fortunes. Riches and power could fall to these natives easily.

With Venus: Many disappointments, unexpected happenings, violent attachments, trouble through love affairs

With Mars: Honor, fame, strong character public prominence, high military command.

THE ASTROLOGICAL INFLUENCES OF THE STAR ALGOL source Anne Wright

92 word quote

“Causes misfortune, violence, decapitation, hanging, electrocution, mob violence, gives a dogged violent nature that causes death to the native or others. It is the most evil star in the heavens.

If culminating:
Murder, sudden death, beheading, prone to murder and mischief.

With the Hyleg and angular, decapitation or a murderer who meets with a violent death.

if Mars be elevated above the luminaries when Algol is angular, the native will be a murderer who will come to an untimely end. The same is caused by Algol angular or with the hyleg"
The speculation of another person with GZ seems to explain many inconsistencies. Guess we'll have to wait for phone records, as there must be some, unless he was with GZ all along.

The issue of GZ's grades is just sad, in a way. He obviously was struggling in HS. Were his parents so removed they didn't realize he needed attention, or did they try tutoring, etc and finally just gave up? The fact that he could get A's and B's in HS and community college seems to indicate he wasn't totally incapacitated. Yet there is some kind of disconnect/enabling going on here, as it took him sooooo long to "say" he graduated. That whole fake graduation is just pathetic. His parents must have known that was bogus. What a cruel trick, to accept congrats and gifts from his friends, knowing all along he was lying. Typical sociopathic behavior, I'm afraid. GZ has cunning, also: he's a strange mix of cunning and complete stupidity: not realizing that ALMOST ALL of his story is totally unbelievable. Who needs soap operas.

During Zimmerman's 29 February 2012 interview, Serino asked a reasonable and logical question that was avoided by GZ at the time... however, five months later - the answer has finally been given by GZ on air to Sean Hannity as recorded on the Sean Hannity Show and State Prosecutors have unsurprisingly now officially admitted the taped show as evidence in court proceedings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kWMGaIPbjTU

Running In Fear http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u2PwHd61qe8#!

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S BODY LANGUAGE INDICATES HIS APOLOGY WAS REHEARSED AND INSINCERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhIy30yS_0

JUPITERASC

Once a year – every August - the transiting Sun is in conjunction aspect with the Fixed Star Regulus

In 2012 the yearly conjunction aspect occurs within the next seven days and is preceded by a New Moon within orb of a conjunction with Regulus.

Despite being severely hampered by the lack of times of birth for any of the participants in this tragedy, nevertheless we can note the following imminent transits to natal planets:

Thursday 17 August 2012 A New Moon conjuncts Trayvon's natal retrograde Mars, within orb of conjunction aspect with Regulus

Saturday 18 August 2012 Transiting Sun more precisely conjuncts Trayvon's natal Mars/Regulus

Sunday 19/Monday 20 August 2012 transiting Sun conjuncts Mark O'Mara's natal Jupiter/Regulus

Tuesday 21/Wednesday 22 August 2012 transiting Sun conjuncts George Zimmerman's natal Venus/Regulus

Note also that the foregoing aspects all square Dr. Robert J Zimmerman's natal Venus/Algol conjunction

The week-long 'domino effect' of the foregoing transits may well be reflected in Mark O'Mara's planned announcement to the media, expected Monday 13 August 2012

Speculation is that there may well be a definite announcement regarding an appeal against Judge Lester's decision to remain on the case.

JUPITERASC

Tragically, 17 year old schoolboy Trayvon Martin was shot dead on the same area that he loved to play football on with kids in the neighbourhood. 98 word QUOTE sourced from http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article1221799.ece

QUOTE:

“Summer 2009 George/Shellie Zimmerman moved into the Retreat: immediately, GZ started calling police. Records show GZ worked at a pressure-washing company, though neighbors said they never saw a truck.

Trayvon Martin lived with his dad, who resides in the Miami area, and visited his dad's girlfriend at the Retreat several times before... ….kids in the neighborhood always looked forward to playing football with TM - yet to George Zimmerman, TM was a stranger. The boys, who are black, often played football with Trayvon Martin - 'Right there on that grass where he died,' said T.Y. Jones, 14...”

fwiw IMO it is important to remember that although the odds may SEEM in Zimmerman’s favor it's only b
ecause he shot dead the sole other witness to the tragedy making it impossible for Trayvon to appear in court to tell his own story and defend himself verbally - HOWEVER that does NOT mean GZ will automatically walk!! A 'Stand Your Ground' hearing is a mini trial with submissions of evidence, witness questioning and cross-examination and GZ almost certainly shall have to take the stand... now that's obviously a risky undertaking for GZ - a man who claimed self-defense after shooting dead an unarmed 17-year-old schoolboy AND ALSO then lied about finances to the presiding judge. Is it so surprising then that GZ is focused on attempting to get Judge Kenneth Lester to recuse himself?

96 word QUOTE

Trayvon was talking to his childhood friend DeeDee while walking home from a neighbourhood convenience store, when he noticed a creepy guy in a truck following him. Trayvon was headed toward the rear entrance, to the Townhouse where he was staying. Trayvon was in a place he had a right to be, he was not committing a crime. George Zimmerman deliberately got out of his truck, followed, chased, hunted Trayvon using two flashlights and a Tec 9.

George Zimmerman made inaccurate assumptions, profiled, stalked, then MURDERED an innocent minor and is therefore charged with murder 2”

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2012/3/22/the-tragedy-of-trayvon-martin.html

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2012/4/6/slimm-v-zimm.html

JUPITERASC

99 word quote sourced from http://marinadedave.com/journal/2012/8/13/zimmerman-lets-pester-lester-lester-make-him-fester.html

“Mark O’Mara has announced that a writ of prohibition will be filed at the appellate level against Judge Lester. This will stop everything in its tracks, including Zimmerman’s desire to leave Seminole County.

Judge Kenneth Lester can EITHER acquiesce by stepping down OR he can stick to his guns and fight it like he said he would be willing to do in his order denying the recusal motion.

O’Mara did say that his client: “really has to live as a hermit, unfortunately.”

HOWEVER, Trayvon Benjamin Martin, unarmed schoolboy is irrevocably dead having been wrongfully shot by GZ

Frank Taaffe - Orlando Sentinel Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDhgyXafIO0

Frederick Leatherman Lawblog “The Case Of The Useless Press Conferencehttp://frederickleatherman.wordpres...man-the-case-of-the-useless-press-conference/

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

“Powerful Words From The Heart Of A Blogger” http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1_S-SHtoeu8

Current expert legal thoughts/opinion on the case
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news...ppeal_to_.html 93 word extract sourced from Legal analyst Attorney Joy Ragan:

'....O'Mara does not think GZ can get a fair trial under Lester, because his client has damaged credibility.

"That's why Mr. O'Mara is going to these extraordinary measures to get the judge off the case"

That damage happened when Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, did not fully disclose how much money they had available during Zimmerman's initial bond hearing.

Ragan also said judges are accustomed to putting things out of their heads and being impartial.Because of that, Ragan said she feels the Fifth District Court of Appeal will side with Judge Lester....'

My two cents worth:
GZ was interviewed eleven times YET despite having plenty of time to sculpt/tweak the dialogue to perfection, he simply is unable to remain consistent.

Therefore, to what extent can we depend on GZ's version of events?

GZ is asking us to believe that allegedly GZ yelled for help AFTER a concerned witness opened his patio door and said he was calling the police and that's the precise moment TM chose to cover GZ's mouth and his nose with his hands while bashing his head into the concrete and telling him he was going to kill him?

(1) How could TM have simultaneously bashed GZ's head into the concrete AND at the same time kept GZ's nose and mouth covered?

(2) Also, that basically implies that a 17 year old schoolboy armed with only a can of Arizona Ice Tea and a bag of Skittles candy with NO history of violence has apparently decided for no apparent reason to on the spur of the moment murder someone just after a witness warns he is calling 911... and that's just ONE of the incredible statements by GZ that we are expected to simply 'believe'

Just how reliable is anything GZ says?

Let's listen to various statements made by George Zimmerman regarding tragic events on the dark, rainy night of 26 February 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh-z6zeYqyo&feature=youtu.be 100 word QUOTE: sourced from notes accompanying audio and video

“Excerpts from investigation into shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Part 2 The extended Version. This video contains a collage of statements and additional audio. None of the statements have been altered or taken out of context. Decide for yourself what you believe to be the truth about this tragic story. I Put the backdrop of the Usual Suspects Soundtrack to part 2. Anyone familiar with The Usual Suspects will get it. Sadly reality is stranger than fiction and that movie fits this soundtrack PERFECTLY... 1 Hour Plus of audio so take time, sit back and listen to the complete story

Barbara

At the very recent specially convened media conference GZ's attorney - Mark O'Mara - claimed to assembled reporters:

"How much pay have I received to date? Zero!"

Strange then that discovery documents tell a different story. Note a cheque dated 20 April 2012 on which are written the words: "PAY TO THE ORDER OF MARK M O'MARA ON BEHALF OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN $122,393.04"

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker and finally decided to register. My initial interest was researching George Zimmerman's astrological chart. My interest in astrology started in the 1960's to understand myself and others. I am not a professional astrologer and some of the charting is above my head, but I do understand the interpretations.

It is my impression that the check dated April 20, 2012 was to turn over the remaining donations to O'Mara for him to deposit in a trust account. I seriously doubt that he has taken any compensation, but can't say that for the other attorney he hired (don't remember his name now, but he was present at the table at Zim's second bond hearing.) The same is true for the trust fund administrator -- he is no doubt being compensated.

On a separate note, some astrologers are of the impression that interesting and unexpected things will happen in the case in the month of October. Does anyone else anticipate that?

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker and finally decided to register. My initial interest was researching George Zimmerman's astrological chart. My interest in astrology started in the 1960's to understand myself and others. I am not a professional astrologer and some of the charting is above my head, but I do understand the interpretations.

It is my impression that the check dated April 20, 2012 was to turn over the remaining donations to O'Mara for him to deposit in a trust account. I seriously doubt that he has taken any compensation, but can't say that for the other attorney he hired (don't remember his name now, but he was present at the table at Zim's second bond hearing.) The same is true for the trust fund administrator -- he is no doubt being compensated
Realistically speaking, payment must be made for legal actions undertaken directly with the court - but it is not made public exactly who pays whom and how much.

For example legal motions and appeals against motions
are expensive which is why Mark O'Mara must get the money from somewhere to pay these expenses -and although Mark O'Mara originally said he was working 'pro bono' he then said he charges $400 an hour - reporters are just curious and asking could that be a reason for the documented payment dated 25 April 2012 as seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2VIUFZELr48
On a separate note, some astrologers are of the impression that interesting and unexpected things will happen in the case in the month of October. Does anyone else anticipate that?
That's interesting Barbara - would you post a link to the websites discussing the interesting and unexpected things expected regarding this case, in the month of October? Many thanks :smile:

JUPITERASC

Well documented statements are made by GZ during official re-enactment to Sanford Police - do those statements pass the test for veracity? 'NEW IMPROVED GEORGE ZIMMERMAN RE-ENACTMENT VS. THE WORLD' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyIpO43NRg&feature=player_embedded

Attorney Mark O'Mara has more than once claimed that GZ 'is indigent' – Here is the legal definition of 'indigent' as applicable in a court of law...

'INDIGENT GEORGE'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxs6db-GsM&feature=player_embedded

http://frederickleatherman.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/zimmerman-the-power-of-circumstantial-evidence/

Barbara

Realistically speaking, payment must be made for legal actions undertaken directly with the court - but it is not made public exactly who pays whom and how much.

For example legal motions and appeals against motions are expensive which is why Mark O'Mara must get the money from somewhere to pay these expenses -and although Mark O'Mara originally said he was working 'pro bono' he then said he charges $400 an hour - reporters are just curious and asking could that be a reason for the documented payment dated 25 April 2012 as seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2VIUFZELr48

That's interesting Barbara - would you post a link to the websites discussing the interesting and unexpected things expected regarding this case, in the month of October? Many thanks :smile:

Hi! I don't remember all the sites I read, but was able to find the following right away.
http://www.rulingplanets.com/node/14237
The astrologer wrote: "Even then it won’t be the answer that people are looking for which sets the stage for a denouement in late September/early October 2012."
Since there is now an appeal, I am doubful that it will be heard and decided before September/early October 2012. Actually, I'm leaning in the direction of O'Mara making an announcment that Zimmerman is not mentally capable of taking the stand.
Regarding the donations, after O'Mara took them over, he said that $20K was set aside for Zimmerman's living expenses. It seems only logical that he would pay his staff and himself from the remainer. The problem with the lack of donations appeared to come after the second bail and its conditions.
It does amaze me that the Zimmerman family presumes that people are going to give them money after George showed no remorse and his belief that his actions were "God's plan." If that be the case, then let God provide for them too.

JUPITERASC

Hi! I don't remember all the sites I read, but was able to find the following right away.
http://www.rulingplanets.com/node/14237
The astrologer wrote: "Even then it won’t be the answer that people are looking for which sets the stage for a denouement in late September/early October 2012."

Since there is now an appeal, I am doubtful that it will be heard and decided before September/early October 2012. Actually, I'm leaning in the direction of O'Mara making an announcement that Zimmerman is not mentally capable of taking the stand.

Regarding the donations, after O'Mara took them over, he said that $20K was set aside for Zimmerman's living expenses. It seems only logical that he would pay his staff and himself from the remainder. The problem with the lack of donations appeared to come after the second bail and its conditions.

It does amaze me that the Zimmerman family presumes that people are going to give them money after George showed no remorse and his belief that his actions were "God's plan." If that be the case, then let God provide for them too.
Thanks for that link Barbara - it is interesting, BUT there is no mention of a time of birth – are there any sites you have viewed that have noted a definite time of birth for George Zimmerman? A recorded time of birth is essential for accurate prediction.

Meanwhile, when Mark O'Mara took the GZ case on he claimed he would not 'try the case via the media' however only just recently he called a special press conference at which he alleged the following to assembled reporters:

“What probably happened is my client was reacting to having broken... having his nose broken, which I think is undisputed that he had a broken nose....”
....UNDISPUTED? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_XeUtrGpEo&feature=player_embedded#!

http://thisruthlessworld.wordpress....cords-exonerate-george-zimmerman-not-so-fast/

97 word QUOTE

“....the diagnosis 'closed nasal fracture' was solely for medical billing purposes. When billing for a visit, you must have an ICD-9 code - there is no code for 'likely broken nose', therefore 'closed nasal fracture' code was closest BUT meaningless since PA specifically stated only 'likely' broken, suggested GZ consult ENT but GZ didn't bother... it's a minor injury, insufficiently serious for GZ to follow up...not indicative of GZ getting head 'banged repeatedly on concrete'. That's the origin of O'Mara's nonsensical claim of 'confirmed broken nose'. PA should have put 'rule out nasal fracture' in notes/ENT recommendation... ”

Furthermore, contrary to O'Mara's statement that “it may take some time” for the 'extraordinary motion' to be dealt with, the Appeals court is reacting quickly as shown by the following extract sourced from:
http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2012&p_casenumber=3198&psCourt=5&psSearchType=

08/14/2012 ORD-Writs Show Cause w/out Reply 08/23/2012 BY THURSDAY 23 AUGUST 2012 BY 5:00 PM; ORDER SHALL NOT STAY PROCEEDINGS IN LOWER TRIBUNAL RELATIVE TO THIS CAUSE

fwiw IMO this clearly implies that no conditions have been placed on any rulings the judge has made so far OR WILL MAKE concerning the case until it is resolved AND the power of Lester's court IS NOT being limited in any way - so any proceeding already scheduled are to go ahead as scheduled - therefore Judge Kenneth Lester is able to continue issuing orders/rulings until the Appeals Court make their determination regarding O'Mara's 'Extraordinary Motion' which he dramatically announced to assembled media at a specially convened press conference. Furthermore, since the prosecution is surmised to have provided at least 80% discovery whereas the defence have provided little if any discovery, Mark O'Mara is now expected to provide reciprocal discovery because the obvious delaying tactics appear to have failed to further slow the already slow processing of the case. i.e. remember GZ was not even arrested/charged until more than six weeks after he shot TM

Bear in mind that in relation to the fact that The State is now expected to respond by 23 August 2012 at the latest to the 'Extraordinary Motion' to the Appeals Court by O'Mara - that earlier on this thread EVEN BEFORE O'MARA EVEN HELD THE SPECIAL PRESS CONFERENCE ANNOUNCING that 'Extraordinary Motion' I posted the following comment
Once a year – every August - the transiting Sun is in conjunction aspect with the Fixed Star Regulus

In 2012 the yearly conjunction aspect occurs within the next seven days and is preceded by a New Moon within orb of a conjunction with Regulus.

Despite being severely hampered by the lack of times of birth for any of the participants in this tragedy, nevertheless we can note the following imminent transits to natal planets:

Thursday 17 August 2012 A New Moon conjuncts Trayvon's natal retrograde Mars, within orb of conjunction aspect with Regulus

Saturday 18 August 2012 Transiting Sun more precisely conjuncts Trayvon's natal Mars/Regulus

Sunday 19/Monday 20 August 2012 transiting Sun conjuncts Mark O'Mara's natal Jupiter/Regulus

Tuesday 21/Wednesday 22 August 2012 transiting Sun conjuncts George Zimmerman's natal Venus/Regulus

Note also that the foregoing aspects all square Dr. Robert J Zimmerman's natal Venus/Algol conjunction

The week-long 'domino effect' of the foregoing transits may well be reflected in Mark O'Mara's planned announcement to the media, expected Monday 13 August 2012

Speculation is that there may well be a definite announcement regarding an appeal against Judge Lester's decision to remain on the case.

claudette

Barbara, welcome to the discussion!

You mentioned October as being stressful for GZ.

Please see my post on page 9, #213, Aug. 10. Paragraphs 6 and 7 discuss GZ Solar return (SR) chart and it's proximity to the scheduled docket sounding. If this has been cancelled, I'm unaware of it.

Basically, his SR looks really challenging. If you have any questions regarding my post on that, let me know and I'll try to elaborate.

Have you checked out Justicequest? A HUGE thread there on TM and GZ and everything related in between. It's a part-time job to try to keep up with them.
Thanks for the other source.

claudette

I forgot to mention: Weren't parent Zimmerman's paying GZ's rent while he was in school? Something around $1250 a month, I think. I don't know for how long, but Shillie (I mean Shellie-sometimes typos are Freudian slips!) mentions this in the bond hearing.

How is it they are suddenly so destitute they are begging for donations? (We all know they both have retirements, pensions, etc.) Had to ask-know the answer-they are greedy and feel entitled.

JUPITERASC

98 word extract is sourced from http://marinadedave.com/journal/2012/8/16/nit-picking-nit-writ.html#.UC2K5VCidcg.twitter “This article focuses on the writ of prohibition filed by GZ’s defense attorneys, but before I do that, I’ve got to get something off my chest. It’s something I haven’t read much about elsewhere and it’s been bugging me in subtle ways for several months. As far as I’m concerned, it gets to the heart of the matter and why any motion to dismiss may be problematic for the defense. Most people agree that Zimmerman has given several conflicting accounts of what transpired on February 26, the night Trayvon Martin died by a perfectly placed gunshot wound to the chest”

BARBARA WALTERS DISCUSSION OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ON 'THE VIEW'
includes an observation that GZ may have been motivated by the fact that when Hannity aired the story, donations to GZ begging site increased BUT now were decreasing and so perhaps GZ thought a personal appearance on Hannity could give him a popularity boost with the gun lobby and thus attracting more donations http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HshVgKJAdjM&feature=related

Barbara

Barbara, welcome to the discussion!

You mentioned October as being stressful for GZ.

Please see my post on page 9, #213, Aug. 10. Paragraphs 6 and 7 discuss GZ Solar return (SR) chart and it's proximity to the scheduled docket sounding. If this has been cancelled, I'm unaware of it.

Basically, his SR looks really challenging. If you have any questions regarding my post on that, let me know and I'll try to elaborate.

Have you checked out Justicequest? A HUGE thread there on TM and GZ and everything related in between. It's a part-time job to try to keep up with them.
Thanks for the other source.

Hi! I did read that post and elaboration would be great! My knowledge of astrology is pretty limited to sun, moon and rising. I am unfamiliar with charts and need interpretation. Although I have a sincere interest in astrology, I've never had a chart done. Maybe it's because I am afraid of what it might reveal. LOL! Understand that to mean that I've pretty much limited astrology to understanding the characteristics of myself and others, rather than predictions. What I feel by unctions generally agrees with astrological predictions. I read predictions in general, after I have an unction.

So, I'll throw this out and see if anyone here who knows about charts agrees or sees what I "feel." IMO, O'Mara is going to announce that GZ is not mentally able to participate in his defense. A psychological study might result in GZ being admitted to a mental hospital for treatment.

Oh, btw, there is good reason to believe that Shellie was in the vehicle that night. GZ almost slipped up during his re-enactment when saying, "Like I said, my wife" then he caught himself and said that he was going to the store for groceries. In the Hannity interview, he used the plural "we" saying along the lines that "We" go grocery shopping every Sunday. Papa Zim also said in an interview on CNN that George and Shellie always go grocery shopping on Sunday evenings.

This would also explain why GZ would tell a resident to call his wife and tell her he just shot somebody -- and did so in a cold fashion. That would convey to Shellie to get herself and the vehicle out of the vicinity.