Is there a plan to deliberately reduce world population

Neptune Rising

Hi:)

After watching information about 2012, I wanted to know if this was true, so the horary question was... Are the powers in authority planning to reduce the world's population by contaminating and manipulating their food genetically etc?

Well I'm still learning about this type of horary but here is my attempt.

The force in authority = 10th/Jupiter
People of the nations = Moon
Enemies of the nation = Saturn. I wasn't sure how to class this one, because if it is true, then the people in po wer are the emenies of the nation..? debatable.
Religion/travel issues/9th, and resources of enemy = Saturn

Nation's wealth = 2nd/Sun
Farming/agricultural things = 4th/Mercury
Epidemics/servants/working classes = 6th Jupiter
Secret things/institutions = Mercury

Mercury and Saturn are in strong mutual reception. In the dark side of its house.

Moon is strong, although in the 12th house, it is about to conjunct ascendant, so currently cadent. Does this show the people of the nation are in the house of the secret do da's?

Moon's final aspect is square to the POF. This POF is in Saturn's exhaltation? Fortune favours the enemies of the nation, the enemie's resources and travel/religions interests. The people of the nation will come into conflict with the enemies of the nation, rescoures, religion/travel things... this happens in 9 degrees.

Before this conflict, Moon does an inconjunct to Neptune, in the 8th house, the enemie's resources, on the cusp with the religion/travel house. Some sort of illusion, delusion, wool over the eyes to do with these issues. 1 degree. Im not sure of the timing in this sort of chart. Could this be 1 year, 2009...? At the same time Moon does another inconjunct with Lilith, on cusp of 6th, working classes. I never know how to interpret Lilith in mundane, does this emphasise the effect of Neptune? Lilith is a dark point, is something hidden here? It leads me to feel there is some deception there, with the nation's working classes and enemies' resources. But who is the real enemy?

Saturn is in Mercury's exhaltation, Jupiter's/10th terms and Jupiter's detriment, Venus' fall. (Venus rules intercepted sign in the 11th = friends of the nation, nation's hopes). Ok, so Saturn/people's enemy exhalts Mercury/12th and 4th ruler. The enemy exhalts the secret societies and the farming/land of the nation. And Saturn sits right on the nadir, not sure what this means, the enemy is closely linked to the nation's land? Also its below the horizon, kind of out of sight. Saturn is in Moon's triplicity though.

Moon in Cancer worships the authority of the nation/Jupiter, and its in Saturn's detriment. They don't like the enemy.

Jupiter is being welcomed into Saturn's sign, in Capricorn, and it will soon enter the 7th house. It will spend alot of time in Saturn's sign, also going next into Aquarius. Jupiter is also in Moon's triplicity and detriment. In its own terms and in fall. So authority is in bad shape, fall and cadent. Mutual reception with Saturn = Jupiter in Saturn sign, and Saturn in Jupiter's terms and detriment. This looks like Saturn has the upper hand. Juptier also below the horizon.

Jupiter, Saturn and Moon and POF are in the dark side of their houses.

Juptier/Saturn are about to trine, argh! Working classes/police, enemy, authority.

Uranus is also right on the MC. Sudden shock/disruption? Opposing Saturn. Not sure what to make of that aspect. Looks very significant. The enemy going to do something sudden involving the authority? Uranus is strong in this chart at the MC. In the light side of the house. Some disruption and upheavel involving the enemy and authority?

Moons doesnt do alot of aspects after those inconjuncts. After inconjunct Neptune/Lilith it squares Sun, inconjunct Pluto and squares POF in that order. Sun rules 2nd and 3rd/communications. Looks like, Moon/nation in conflict with their resources/communications, then adjustments with Pluto/transformation/power-in 6th/working classes? Then final square to POF. Then Moon into Leo looses its potency, and straight into Saturn's terms, face and detriment, Jupiters triplicity. Moon receptly opposed Jupiter, and sextiled Saturn.

I dont know how to tell about the reduction of population, but looking at that chart, I would say something is going on behind the scenes.

Any thoughts on my amature attempt?
20th Oct 08, 10.25pm, 21 Cancer
population.gif

Thanks for looking
NR

waybread

I am not a horary astrologer, but just someone who has looked into global population and food supply just a bit. First off, China has had a strict "one child" policy since the 1970s. Most western/developed nations (including Japan, S. Korea, &c.) voluntarily reduced their populations without nefarious or coercive means, simply as a natural result of people's personal decisions, with the shift from a farm-based economy where more kids=labour, to an urban-industrial economy. Italy, for example, has about the lowest birth-rate in the world, despite the Catholic church's strong pro-natalist position. Even countries like India today are voluntarily lowering their birth rate, although it is still growing--just not as fast as it once did.

For some pro-natalist countries, they want soldiers and a kind of power-calculus in their regions: cf. Palestinians and Israelis.

I would relax on this one.

Neptune Rising

Wow thanks for the replies!

I think the horary shows what might be going on behind the scenes. Waybread you are right though, no need to fear anything. I had second thoughts after posting this. Just by believing in something, can make it happen. So I'm going to believe in good health. Eating healthy, preferably organic food. Fear/stress is a major cause of illnesses, so balance, calm and other good feelings can help. Positive energy to all!

NR

Nexus7

I don't know much about horary either, but I did have a disturbing experience with one of my students recently. He was talking about something called the Lugano project, which apparently is some kind of elite movement of the super-rich. He was suggesting to me that if I followed their supreme logic faithfully, then of course I would understand the need to make difficult decisions, and accept that the culling of a few poor groups and ethnically-inferior humans is the way to go.

Iam not sure how far-right he really is, or whether he was trying to attempt some kind of psychological game with me.

Still not sure whether to ditch him,as one or two friends have suggested, he really gave me the creeps in that session.

Anyone else heard of the Lugano project?

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Nexus
Ouch, does that student really believe that?! Incredible that some groups think they have the right to manipulate/destroy others. Something seems intrinsically wrong about that. Unbalanced. The effect of their actions must surely have a negative result. It seems like a negative energy that that student had which you picked up on. I've felt that from a couple of people I met through a friend, I am a bit wary around them. They do mention some strange practices that just don't resonate with my vibration. When I get these feelings I meditate on my heart centre.

I'd like to know more about Lugano project..

archergirl

Oh, one of my favourite subjects at Uni: public health!:D

Waybread is right; broadly speaking, there is a correlation between the industrialisation of a country and a decline in birthrate, which is why you find, when you study population graphs, most industrialised countries (most of the West, Japan, Commonwealth nations, etc) have 'upside-down triangles' or a straight column effect (in other words, the older population is equal to or larger than the younger-aged population, e.g. infant to 25). In underdeveloped countries it is the reverse: you get a very bottom-heavy triangle with very few old people and a large population of under-25s. The thing to consider, of course, is that infant mortality rates in such countries are sometimes staggeringly high anyway, as usually they live in places with little access to clean water/food or education.

This is an interesting chart. We see 'the populace', the Moon, very strong on its own angle. The 'powers that be', the 10th, Jupiter, is in fall in a cadent house. The Moon is in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation and Jupiter is in the sign of the Moon's detriment. This might indicate a difference in the ideals of the populace about 'government' and the government's disinterest in the well-being of the populace. But the opposition is past...this might show past attempts by the government to curb population growth (it depends on what population, too; I'm thinking of Indira Gandhi and of course China). Note Uranus right on the cusp of the 10th, and the separating trine from the Moon. Revolution! Rebellion! As we've seen in both India and China, these enforced limitations don't work. The Moon is strong, angular, and Void. The Moon will do what it wants.

What does it want? The populace's ability to reproduce is Venus, peregrine and void in the 5th house, the place of Venus' joy. We won't stop having babies, but I think being peregrine and void, the population won't be 'going anywhere'; Venus receives Jupiter, perhaps indicating some government intervention (since Jupiter is in the 6th of 'health'). Venus' next aspect is to square Saturn...perhaps a natural slowdown in birthrates, as Saturn sits on the cusp of 'family'....and likely shows families getting smaller.

I don't think there's necessarily any covert about this chart, or about population control. There has always been an historical progression of family size according to socio-economic pressures; the wealthy Romans had much smaller families than the plebeians and farmers.

There are enormous public health campaigns to control populations or at least incorporate family-planning practices; this goes from the richest countries (*snort* apart from the US, who has the highest teenage pregnancy rate amongst the wealthy countries) to the poorest, like Bangladesh (where lack of education, poverty, and cultural practices make things difficult for women).

I could go on and on; I love this subject. But in a nutshell, I don't think the populace is being influenced maliciously by global governance.

A lowered global population wouldn't be a bad thing, anyhow; neither would limits on the number of children one is allowed to make during one's reproductive years. I'm all for 'childbearing licences'. Globally, we'd have to get rid of the ridiculous ideas that one gender is preferable over another first, and that will take decades of steady education and a huge change in many ancient cultural practices, which few are willing to release without a fight.

AG:)

Culpeper

Premium Member
With fruitful signs in critical locations in the chart, it does not look as if populations will decline soon. Cancer is on the first house cusp, and its ruler the Moon is very strong. In a mundane question the first house rules the people.

Scorpio is in the fifth house. Its ruler Mars has essential dignity. This is the house of children, this indicates lots of children. They may go to war some day but for now they are favored.

The 10 house of government is ruled by Pisces and Jupiter. Jupiter is weak; this indicates that governments are not exerting much effort toward population control.

Finally Saturn and Pluto the authors of secret plots are cadent. There does not appear to be any secret plans to control popluation. I have to conclude that there is nothing of real concern happening right now.

Neptune Rising

Thanks for your replies AG and Culpepper!
Very interesting!

I am wondering about Saturn on the cusp of the 4th. He seems quite strong. Uranus, Saturn and Moon look like the strongest planets in this chart. With Moon as the strongest though void.

I just had a thought, could Uranus on the 10th cusp indicate sudden changes, upheavels too?

Alo a strong but stuck Mars will make a sextile to Saturn, then trine to Uranus... war? War with the enemy, whoever that is..? And there is a mutual reception with Mars/Uranus. Last aspect of Mars is trine to Ascendant. Could that be a carrying of light to Uranus? Something that will affect the people?

NR

Neptune Rising

Hi all
Here is something I found.

Apparently there is an alliance here in the Uk I found out today that is partitioning in Europe to stop this codex alimentaruis thing. I need to find out the name of this alliance but what I found out is that they want to gradually control alternative therapies, medicines, and vitamins. Reducing their use and/or quality.

What happens next, hopefully not, but people will hear that alternative therapies are now harmful, this will go into the press and they will probably start to go off it.

http://www.hpathy.com/papersnew/boyce-homeopathy-uk.asp

http://www.utne.com/1998-09-01/the-codex-conspiracy.aspx

NR

Neptune Rising

Mercury/Saturn are in strong mutual reception, and right on the nadir. It looks to me like the 'secret enemy' is very close to home. It trines Jupiter the 6th ruler. Would the 6th be the health of the population? Its in quite bad health now, and will enter the house of the enemy, and trine it. :mad: Now I'm wondering what that Uranus at the 10th is going to do with the enemy when it opposes it..

NR

natasa812

Dear Neptun Rising and dear all,
nothing bad will hapen to us. As long as we optimistic Sagittarius exist on this planet and have our arrows on man kind enemyes whith our strong legs running and making sure that neither one enemy will run away, with our eyes turned up to the bright suny sky bringing you the light, you are all safe and can sleep quietly... Life is beautifull, the Sun is always shyning in the Sagittarius world and the good lucky Jupiter of ours isnt worth anything if we dont share him with the rest of you...
Sagittarius / pisces (with the Mars in the 1. - existing there only for the ``good purpose`` - how is that and why - because I say so - :) - tipically Sagittariusly expressed

DanaRenee

Hello i would like to say that i have been advised that if you follow William Lilly's rules for "Is this rumor true," i would think this would be a great one to do for this, and so the rumor would be true just based on the fact that the moon is on the asc. Here is a wonderful link with more information:
http://www.qhdc.org/barclay/guide1.htm also there is this:

William Lilly, in his Christian Astrology (p.192-194), has a few pointers on determining whether a rumor is true.
  • Lilly says that the Moon in the Ascendant means the rumor is true;.
  • If Lord one is angular, the rumor is true;
  • If the angles are fixed, the tale is true;
  • The Moon angular makes the story true;
  • If the dispositor of the Moon is angular and in a fixed sign, the story is true.
  • If the Moon is separating from a malefic and applying to a benefic that is angular,
Also read up on the group Monsanto and you will know that this is not just a rumor.

Last edited: