mutual reception

VASIA

Hello eveyone
A friend of mine asks about her boyfriend if they are going to be back again...
the hoary chart is on 29-3-2008 at 23.43pm in ATHENS
The asc on 10Sag and the house system I use is regiomontanus.
My friend is the ruler of the asc and the moon...The 7th house cusp on gemini and merkury has no orb with zubiter or the moon...but the 5th house ruler(her loveone-him)is mars and is going to make an applying opossition to the second ruler of hers the moon...the answear is NO??
Because as we know mars is in cancer and moon in capricorn they are in mutual reception by ruler-exalt!!this is enough to bring them together again?Ithink yes...but maybe Im not objective..
Any other opinions??
Thank you in advance

al Nablusi

Hello Vasia,

the 5th house is normally used for questions on sex-based relationships. If your friend is thinking of her boyfriend not as a casual lover, but as someone she has (or wishes to have) a stable relationship with, then the house to use would be the 7th, not the 5th.

A mutual reception between two detrimented planets is not good. The Moon in Capricorn is detrimented, and Mars in Cancer is in fall. The two planets are similar to "two drunks carrying each other home". Neither the Moon nor Mars have the power to act or to accomplish anything good and stable. Perfection by opposition means the following: like a moth going to a flame, the people symbolized by the planets become stubborn and try to achieve what they want. Only to later regret it.

In questions about relationships, perfection by opposition (if the planets are in reception) means that the two people will God willing eventually get together, but the relationship will not be harmonious. Neither of them - as suggested by the significators being in fall - has the qualities needed to make the relationship really work. Later, they will regret what they did.

In this case, however, I would use the 7th house.

If Jupiter and Mercury have no aspects, you can check for translations or collections of light. If you do not find any, you can see whether Jupiter and Mercury make an aspect by antiscia

starlink

Hi Vasia, you probably should use the 11th house as your friend and then take the opposite house, your 5th, for the boyfriend of your girlfriend.(the 7th of the 11th)
Cheers, Starlink

archergirl

Hi Vasia, you probably should use the 11th house as your friend and then take the opposite house, your 5th, for the boyfriend of your girlfriend.(the 7th of the 11th)

If her friend asked the question, then she is given the ascendant. If Vasia asked, "Will my friend get back together with her boyfriend?", then her friend is given the 11th. It depends on how the question is asked.

The 5th ruler and Moon applying together may indicate a continuance of a sexual relationship, but not the 'real thing'. In other words, they may decide to meet, make love, and then leave one another again....

AG:)

VASIA

Its not my question!Afriend asks and actually the horary seems what she wants to know...she wants him not for a real relation ship but only as a lover(sex only)thats why the connection between the 1st and the 5th house rulers....one more time horary questions are magical...
thank you all..