Bad transits and bad early life..

EJ53

Banned
Vichy91 said:
can anyone here tell me about this man and if I am forced to live same destiny that I once lived

Hi Vicky,

Your English is good.

For me, there are two issues here :-
1. You have visions/dreams about a former life, as a "bad" man.
2. Is the karma from that life to be worked on in this lifetime, and how can that be seen in your birthchart.

On the first issue, I think the visions/dreams are the soul's way of reminding or awakening you to what it aims to achieve in this lifetime. So, you do not need to behave like that person in order to recognise/overcome his karma - as you are already well aware of it through those visions/dreams. In a sense you were born with an understanding of your karmic aims that most of us do not achieve until after the first Saturn Return, around the age of 30. And my guess is that these visions/dreams will stop when you have attained a clear understanding of the karmic issues in your natal chart.

However, since others in this community are far better equipped than me to help you identify/understand the karmic issues in your chart, I shall leave this for them to comment upon.

Finally, in you personal page you say your father is a competent astrologer - so, have you discussed this with him already?

EJ

Kingsley

Hello Vichy, I like the way you have a good sense of your past life. Your image of an authoritative man is ideed strong. Past life and Karma are generally viewed though the south node. Your south node happens to be in Cancer. The Moon is more representative of a female however by visualizing the significators of the Moon and past life figures the descriptive analogies can vary.

The nature of you past life, represented by the Moon seems to be at a place in the chart the ancients called "the bends". The Moon can signify sailors and fishermen, ferryman and water bound significators. The bends suggests that elements of you past life and present life a kind of stuck between each other. The point of pressure in atmospheres perhaps that divers experience coming to the surface. In a past life perhaps you were such a diver of pearls and lived in a paridise of tropical feedoms. (Moon in Libra, south node in aquarius)

You were so immersed in the lifestyles diving for pearls the rest of the world went by you without much interaction or challenge to you. This was perhaps the reality of your idylic life. Its like you were stationary in time not knowing anything else. Between two worlds, above the sea and below in the tropical waters.

Your past life it seems has a tendency to work in familiar patterns this lifetime too, however your reality may be far from the freedoms of tropical bliss. In one way you may still feel between two worlds and sense the push and pull of both karmic and current lives. The past life "Person" is somewhat disillusioned about his pearling role in the current life and becomes very angry with the call to growing and integrating to the realities (Capricorn). He is stuck and gets frustrated; he gets angry within you and only wants to hang on to the idealic past worlds. His voice becomes authoritative and can easily be associtaed to a mans voice within your psychological make up. It seems that it might be your challenge to resolve the pearl divers anger and coax him somehow into the new life somehow. His voice will diminish once you begin to acknowledge the anger and offer him pearls of love and understanding. If that doesn't work there are a few other past life skills to learn. Its those avenues or decisions that you must take over a life time and accept the sense of the pearl diver being stuck between two different worlds at the same time.

This is just an example of past life visualizations. I am not the best Evolutionary Astrologer however if you wish for more, then seek out an astrologer or therpist who can help, if thats what you wish.

kingsley