Transiting North Node counjunct natal South Node

Alix

Hello,
I'm about to have my third nodal opposition which will be completed exactly at the end of the year, but I can't compare this one to the first two because there are other things going on and about to take place. I've got north node at 0 of Virgo(2nd house), south at 0 Pisces (8th house), north node conjunct Pluto at 5th Virgo and south node conjunct Chiron at 5th Pisces. I've heard that the changes caused by the opposition start the moment the nodes reach those signs that have to do with the natal nodal positions and when it is exactly opposite, that means that the process has been completed. I've been through a transition period of enormous proportions which also involves having Pluto conjunct my Moon at 27 Sag. Not only that but Saturn is now conjunct my Uranus and will be conjunct my Pluto at 5th Virgo for the first time around October 15th, exactly when the South Node will be transiting conjunct Saturn. I was having a look at the ephemeris and found that: 1) on August 28th the total lunar eclipse will happen exactly with the Sun conjunct my Pluto and the Moon almost conjunct my natal Chiron. 2) on October 15th Saturn in transit will conjunct the south node exactly over my Pluto, whilst the north node will conjunct my Chiron, all this happening with Pluto conjunct my Moon. And then of course, at the end of the year there will actually happen the nodal opposition. For the past year and a half I've been through an unprecedented amount of losses in my life: at a material, emotional and sentimental levels. I've been trying to recycle what's left of my financial assets into acquiring new skills (or better saying, recovering old ones that I thought forgotten for good, going on courses and retraining). Frankly, at best I'm a bit scarred, because I think it is really a bit too much, it looks like the second semester will be quite eventuful. I would be very grateful is someone could give me some hints on what I can expect, especially after the total lunar eclipse and during that Saturn conjunct South Node conjunct my Pluto event.

Lorielle

Well. You and I are facing some of the same things.

Right now, N. Node @ 8 Pisces is conjunct my Sun in the first house. When it reaches 6 Pisces, it will conjoin my S. Node and oppose my 6 Virgo Pluto. I've also got transit Chiron @14 Aquarius on my 14 Aqu Ascendant.

Pluto at 27 Sag is sextile my 27 Aqu Mercury.

Saturn is approaching conjunction to my 23 Leo Uranus. Trining my 21 Aries Venus. (2nd house).

Jupiter is marching backwards in my 10th house right now, but probably isn't going to hit my MC again. (4 Sag.)

I know that your nodal axis is across different houses, so your experiences will likely be different than mine. Mine is the 1st/7th house, and that would likely bring relationship issues for me.

I'm sorry that your experiences have been less than happy. :(

However, starting very early this year, (January 2nd), things have been very positive for me.

I should back up a couple of years and give a bit of a background... I met a man online in the summer of 2005. He lives in St. Louis. During 2006, some major shifts took place where I was working, and I began to hate my job. Litterally crying myself to sleep, wanting out so bad. I was so unhappy, so sad. Barely able to make ends meet. So, it seemed only natural, I would seek another job. And why not move closer to the man that I feel is my "supposed to be." ?

December 30th, 2006, I applied for a job that would move me 4.5 hours south of where I was living, taking me out of an area that I'd lived all of my life. (At the time, for 45 years.)

On January 2nd, they called with an offer. I accepted. On January 6th, I drove back down to the St. Louis area and found a place to live. On January 27th, I moved in to my new place, in my new City, in my new State. :) On January 29th, I went to work for a company that is listed as one of Fortune 500's top companies to work for in the USA. I have found my "home." I love it there, I love living where I am living. I'm making more money than I have in my life.

In short, I could not be happier with the way things have turned out.

I didn't move here to be with the Capricorn man, but he definitely got me looking in this direction. :D

I'm not entirely sure what transits or whatever have contributed to this. In part, Chiron on the Asc. Perhaps Jupiter in the 10th. But maybe the nodal opposition brought some of it about.

I only hope that things turn around in your life the way they have for me.

Alix

Hi Lorielle, thanks for your reply. There are some similarities like you said, and also some coincidences regarding life changes. I was also stuck with an activity I hated, I had inherited my family's business in a field that didn't have anything to do with me and with what I was doing previously, but then, due to my father's passing and family's constraints, being divorced and having a teenage daughter with psychiatric problems to bring up, I had no choice but to carry on with the company, my mum was also a problem person (psychological and psychiatric problems as well, who literally wasted almost all her money and assets and never listened to anyone's advises) and so when my father died I had a huge load on my shoulders, this was in Brazil where I've lived most of my life (I'm half French, half Brazilian). But the company also had its problems, including a lawsuit against a major multinational company because of the trade mark name which ultimately turned against us and from there things started to deteriorate. It all started in 2001 when the court case exploded and that was for me the beginning of the end when I had to begin spending a lot of money on lawyers and also with my daughter whose psychological health just kept going from bad to worse, she needed a lot of attention and so work resented from my absence and dedication for quite some time, add to that the 9/11 events that brought sales down a lot for my business(My daughter is going to turn 25 in August, and I've turned 46 on May 31st). The business was also struggling and it was becoming increasingly difficult to make ends meet, but because of the lawsuit I couldn't sell the company, not only that but the little money it was still making could at least pay for some of the bills and my daughters treatments, it was a very complicated situation. There were other complications involved but that would make the story too long. I was in a long term relationship that was sadly coming to an end because it was just not evolving in any aspect. But when I came to London in January 2005 I met this man with whom a few months later I started to communicate via the internet and eventually we got so involved with each other that when I came back in September/2005 we knew we were in a relationship and decided that we wanted to be and live together no matter what, it was a crazy type of urge, but it really felt like the right to do since pretty much everything was coming to an end for me in Brazil (apart from my daughter not being financially independent but at least her mental health has been improving immensily for the past 2 years) and I've always wanted to move to the UK. In the meantime everything was really collapsing around me and I decided to just give it a kick so to speak so that I'd help dismantling my whole life and it felt almost like dying, I had to close the family's business and this is something that has been taking me some considerable resources still, sold my car and my apartment so that I could pay debts and start with this transition period of moving to the UK. When I moved to London everything that could go wrong did: my partner lost his job just as my belonging were arriving here a couple of months after me and the expectation I had to find a job quickly just never happened (I've been here for 13 months now) so I've decided to invest on retraining and courses, thinking that this would also be an opportunity for networking. But financial problems amounting, difficulties of communication and understanding and the fact that I haven't been able to get a job yet have been puting a lot of strain on this relationship, so it actually died even before it had the chance to bloom and grow. It's been a rather strange situation in which we live together because we haven't got a choice at the moment and without a job I have nowhere to go. I also cannot go back to Brazil because that would involve moving back which is something I would have again to invest a lot of money on, not only that but I've also invested so far a lot of money, time and energy here, just to try to find a job so that I can rebuild my life, even if I don't know if that is any possible. My situation is very, very precarious, also considering my age and I've had the unpleasant discovery that age discrimination is very strong in this country, unlike I've always thought. It's been chaos and uncertainty at the purest state, my life totally up in the air, so weird . So far I'm still trying to understand what I'm actually doing here because one of the reasons for my moving to London was this relationship which seemed to be the most promissing and best thing that could have happened in my life, apart from my courses and my job hunt this place has lost all its meaning to me, I haven't met any other "special" person and haven't even made any substancial friendships. Relocating to another country is really hard even if you want it, you still have to adapt to many things and get separated from the people you love.
So I'm actually wondering if this can get any worse than it already has been with all the future transits about to take place and there are also the eclipses, specially the lunar one, that fall right on my Pluto/Chiron axis. I know something quite serious is about to happen, starting next week when Pluto conjoins again my Moon until early November, during those 3 next months or so, Saturn and South Node will also conjoin my Pluto which in itself already looks like a triple whammy. The Nodal opposition will happen at the end of the year for me but I don't know if it is like I've heard from an astrologer once that when that happens we are over with the horrible transition process and can start to breathe because things start to get more defined and concrete. Would anyone agree with that?