Finances Outlook

balefully

Hi All,

I lost my job 2 months ago and am worrying about my finances.....

My laptop gone haywired and i need that for my interviews. I am thinking of purchasing a new laptop but am worrying about my finances outlook. I was asking how is my finances outlook until i found a job?

My amatuer attempt tells me the chart doesn't seem very promising.. but before i got really disheartened, I'll like to seek help from the veterans here to look at the chart.

Thanks for the help in advance.

With Luv,
bale

At first glance, my 2nd house significator is in exaltation in Aries, my 10th house sector with an applying square to Mars, my co-significator which also ruled the 5th and 10th house. I'm a designer by the way. I'm seeing this as a false optimisim towards my job hunting attempts. I was hoping I can get a job(higher remuneration package) by end of April, but it looks like the chances are slim or none.

My significator moon is approaching sun with a square aspect followed by an opposition with Mars. To me is DOOM! DOOM! DOOM! :(

archergirl

Hi Balefully,

I'm having trouble, too. Would you mind giving us the time/date/place of the chart? I'll have to draw my own on Astrodienst for this, unless the lovely Arian Maverick comes to save us. :D

Thanks!
AG:)

balefully

Hi,

Thanks for the help to peek the chart. I don't know what's wrong with it either. I try posting it again. I think it works this time. THANKS!!

Edward

Hello balefully,

What is the actual question? In horary, you first have to propose a particular question in order to answer it according to the chart. Otherwise judgement will be useless.

Greets, Edward

archergirl

Curiously, your finances look to be in a very strong state: in exaltation and highly angular, right on the Midheaven.

Saturn placed in your 2nd house in aspect with your significator the Moon, may be suggesting that you 'restructure' your finances somehow (since Saturn is retrograde) and you apply by trine.

Mars, smack dab on the Ascendant, would suggest that finding a new job is imminent, although being in fall, it may not be such a hot job. The job will 'like' you, however, as it receives you by domicile. As Mars rules the 5th of 'pleasures', and the Sun, your money, applies by square, it may also be suggesting that you not spend any money 'on fun' for a little while...;)

Let us know how it turns out! To be honest, your money looks to be in better shape than you are...:p

AG:)