will i marry him

SYGRYD

:kissing: Hello,everybody! Something incredible happened. Maybe you remember my threads about a man , colleague and friend. I love so much that man,but he didn't tell me anything about his feelings towards me. But, last week, he propose me:unsure:. I don't know what to think:wink:. It's true that he is in divorce with his wife. But,still,i'm not sure about his proposal, because it was too abrupt. He says he loves me long time ago,but he didn't dare to tell me, he waited the right moment to divorce:w00t:. Of course i want from all my heart to be his wife, but i didn't give him the answer,yet! Please,look to the chart,please! Thank in anticipate! SYGRYD.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_109_will_i_marry_him.60096.2143.jpg
    astro_2gw_109_will_i_marry_him.60096.2143.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 44

SYGRYD

Here is the chart in Regiomontanus

Attachments

• astro_2gw_109_will_i_marry_him.60096.2143.jpg
    astro_2gw_109_will_i_marry_him.60096.2143.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 19

SYGRYD

I am sorry,i hope to post now the right chart,in Regiomontanus.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_109_will_i_marry_him_hr.72785.8790.jpg
    astro_2gw_109_will_i_marry_him_hr.72785.8790.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 23

misskitty

It's okay, no worries. That is what I thought-- the quisited is solidly in the 8th house. He is also combust. Additionally he is applying a square with his ex (represented by Saturn) showing that it's not quite the end. Don't trust this guy at all SYGRYD. He is confused and disoriented after ending his marriage. Stay away until he is divorced for at least 6 months, if not longer (wish someone had given me that piece of advice this time last year). Protect yourself. Also, I'm wondering if there is a 3rd woman in the picture with Venus, ruler of his 5th and 12th of secrets, in his 1st house.

Last edited:

virgo18

How much times do you have asked this question even to your own self without making a chart? This can make the chart unreliable... thats the negative from horary, that when you make a question for a first time you have to make a chart the more immediately possible.

Also I think the chart suggests that you may know the answer... but you don't want to know it. (the ascendant is early)

This chart suggest a big fat NO to your question and at the current time. (Things can change) and adding the answer is not relaiable: So its an unreliable big fat NO

BTW if he marry you or not you will be quite good. (the NN is in your 1st house)

This is my answer.

SYGRYD

Thank you, misskitty! All that situation seemed to me strange,that's why i asked! That divorce is for him the second divorce. I couldn't stop thinking that, even now he loves me,it's possible that in a few year to repeat the story, he did it already twice. I understand he is confused and disoriented, but i don't allow no way, the presence of another woman. He didn't yet finish the second divorce, he propose me and in the mean time he has an affair? It's very hard for me to say no, i love him so much,but if you say about the presence of the 3rd woman........But he really want to marry me? Why, if he has already an affair? Strange man........ Thank you very much for your kindness! SYGRYD.

SYGRYD

Dear Viego18,i asked myself this question immediately he proposed me,it's normal. But today, i decided to ask a horary question. I KNEW THAT IF THE ASCENDANT IS EARLIER, IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THE ASTROLOGER TO GIVE THE ANSWER, AND IF THE ASCENDANT IS LATELY IT MEANS THAT THE QUERENT KNOWS ALREADY THE ANSWER OR THE ISSUE CANNOT BE CHANGE,IT'S ALREADY DONE. YOU SAY THAT THE NN IS IN THE FIRST HOUSE. I'M A SAGITTARIAN WOMAN, I UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS YEAR IS AN YEAR OF DESTINY AND WHAT MUST HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN, IF I WANT OR IF DIDN'T WANT TO. IS IT TRUE,IS IT THE SAME THING WITH THE PRESENCE OF NN IN THE FIRST HOUSE? I ASKED THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I HAVE DOUBTS AND I DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT SURE IF I CAN TRUST HIM! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! SYGRYD.

virgo18

Dear Viego18,i asked myself this question immediately he proposed me,it's normal. But today, i decided to ask a horary question. I KNEW THAT IF THE ASCENDANT IS EARLIER, IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THE ASTROLOGER TO GIVE THE ANSWER, AND IF THE ASCENDANT IS LATELY IT MEANS THAT THE QUERENT KNOWS ALREADY THE ANSWER OR THE ISSUE CANNOT BE CHANGE,IT'S ALREADY DONE. YOU SAY THAT THE NN IS IN THE FIRST HOUSE. I'M A SAGITTARIAN WOMAN, I UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS YEAR IS AN YEAR OF DESTINY AND WHAT MUST HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN, IF I WANT OR IF DIDN'T WANT TO. IS IT TRUE,IS IT THE SAME THING WITH THE PRESENCE OF NN IN THE FIRST HOUSE? I ASKED THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I HAVE DOUBTS AND I DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT SURE IF I CAN TRUST HIM! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! SYGRYD.

A woman 6th sense is more accurate than anything. Hear your inner voice.
Or ask him directly if he plans to make a future with you.

SYGRYD

My six sense maked me ask, i felt something it's not like he says. What could i ask him? She asked me to be his wife and he waits my answer. Really i am in haze. He gave me a ring even i didn't say yes,yet!

misskitty

Tell him you don't think it's the right time for either of you to be making that decision. Not until his divorce is over and he's had a little bit of time alone. Anything else and you are just inviting trouble and ensuring that you are his rebound.

SYGRYD

THANK YOU SO MUCH,misskitty! It's the best answer that i could give him! You're very wise! Be blessed and loved! Kiss you, SYGRYD.

misskitty

No problem! Unfortunately the "wise" comes from hard, heartbreaking experience that I would not wish on anyone. :rolleyes: Good luck.

SYGRYD

I'm really sorry! You are a good aand kind person,you didn't deserve that! I suffered 6 years for that man, but i'm sure that he knew that i love him.And now he come to me with a ring,"innocent" like a child,declare eternal love and ask me to marry him, even he's not yet divorced and as you see in the chart it's very possible to have an affair. How can he do that to me? Oh, my God,i thank God that i asked this question and i find on this forum warm hearts! Kiss you, SYGRYD.

JupiterEyed

It's okay, no worries. That is what I thought-- the quisited is solidly in the 8th house. He is also combust. Additionally he is applying a square with his ex (represented by Saturn) showing that it's not quite the end. Don't trust this guy at all SYGRYD. He is confused and disoriented after ending his marriage. Stay away until he is divorced for at least 6 months, if not longer (wish someone had given me that piece of advice this time last year). Protect yourself. Also, I'm wondering if there is a 3rd woman in the picture with Venus, ruler of his 5th and 12th of secrets, in his 1st house.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought for a planet to be combust it had to be in the same sign as the Sun? I read it in John Frawley's Horary Textbook. Mercury here is in Cancer, the Sun in a late degree of Gemini.

Regards,
JupiterEyed

tikana

There is no marriage

Merc is in 8th house combusted - i dont think he wants to settle down

merc and jupiter separating

naaaw no marriage here

T

SYGRYD

From Christian Astrology,William Lilly,1847- "A planet is said to be combust of the Sun , when in the same sign where the Sun is in,he is not distant from the Sun is in 8 degrees and 30 minutes ,either before or after the Sun. Also you must observe a Planet is more afflicted when the Sun hastens to conjunction of him ,then when the Sun receds from him. INTERPRETATION : THE SIGNIFICATOR OF THE QUERENT COMBUST shews him or her in great fear and over powered by some great person." In this chart Mercury is in 8thH,in Cancer at 6degrees7minutes and Sun ts in 7thH,in Gemini,at 28degrees2minutes. So,not in the same sign,like Lilly said. Mercury is distant from the Sun 8degrees50minutes,more than 8degrees30minutes, and not in the same sign.