Neptune fog-bombed!

I'm a Virgo with a virgo ascendant (4 degrees) and now that the dust has settled on my recent MAJOR neptune opposition I thought I'd share some of my observations for anyone about to embark on this experience. Neptune's assault (yes, I do mean assault!) has felt kind of like that terrifying scene at the end of Silence of the Lambs where Jodi Foster has to somehow be the fastest draw against a serial killer who has not only turned out the lights but is wearing night vision goggles. Well, she emerges triumphant! It's really hard for us Virgos to feel confused. We don't like it! Neptune doesn't rob us of our ability to mind the details and keep on top of stuff, but it does force us to do all this in the dark or in the fog. I feel like the big lesson was to "keep calm and carry on": to have faith in my abilities even when I can't see what I'm doing. Don't get overwhelmed and give up. Once I figured that out, I could enjoy the beauty of it. Any other Virgs out there experiencing this?

RisingSag

Hi,
Though im not a Virgo, I'd like to share my experience of Neptune transiting my natal moon and in my solar return, having Neptune rising on my ascendant.
I developed very sore feet, though not as bad as planters fasciitis, it did not tickle. I admittedly feared losing my wits to put it nicely. But other than rose tinted glasses in terms of affairs of the heart, through my work i became exposed to people with mental health issues, & learned how to be supportive. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.
I also didn't smoke weed or drink alcohol for nine years prior to these planetary aspects, and then I began to drink socially. I also developed major sensitivity to scents.

Last edited:

Lin

My Mars is at 4 Virgo near my MC (which is late Leo).
Neptune has been F_____g with my life for years.
You THiNK you have all the facts about a certain situation but after the fact you realize you just didn't. This can be because other people involved were not totally honest, or you yourself 'would not' or 'could not' see all the facts clearly.

Neptune's "job" is to confuse. Although it does have some positive effects the negative ones vastly outweigh them. I personally consider Neptune (as they did in the past) a malefic .....it is always deceptive in some way....sometimes the deception is deadly.
LIN

Zeuses

I had Neptune opposite Venus years ago so can see the effect of initial rose coloured glasses to be followed by a sharp down to earth with a bang. That was the illusionary aspect of the transit. The worst has been Neptune opposite Pluto that was mainly involved in being deceived multiple times but having no idea about it until the transit ended. I thought that those transits were a match for some of the Pluto negative transits, although I had Pluto square sun at the same time as Neptune Pluto. Phew! Pluto is in virgo in 1st house, Venus in gemini in the tenth.

I forgot to add that I'm Virgo asc.

Last edited:

Zeuses

My Mars is at 4 Virgo near my MC (which is late Leo).
Neptune has been F_____g with my life for years.
You THiNK you have all the facts about a certain situation but after the fact you realize you just didn't. This can be because other people involved were not totally honest, or you yourself 'would not' or 'could not' see all the facts clearly.

Neptune's "job" is to confuse. Although it does have some positive effects the negative ones vastly outweigh them. I personally consider Neptune (as they did in the past) a malefic .....it is always deceptive in some way....sometimes the deception is deadly.
LIN

This definitely resonates with my experience as does the experience from the first post on here. Dreadful planet.