Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Justice, according to Keen,
The presence of the Justice card in your Tarot reading indicates that your coming decision is an irreversible one and that your free will in making it will be a force that pours a foundation on which the rest of your life may be setting.
http://www.keen.com/documents/works/articles/tarot/justice-tarot-card.asp

Asking about whether I should contact someone who left a text on my old phone that I have only just discovered today. Didn't think it was that big a deal.. hmm interesting.

I'll leave
4 of wands

luna7

I'm so impressed with people's breadth of knowledge re the tarot. Using liz greene's "mythic tarot" as reference, i see that the page of wands is extraordinarily relevant to me........" the first stirrings of creative inspiration which usually manifest as a kind of restlessness and unease with existing conditions". Couldnt have put it any better myself. My world feels increasingly claustrophobic....yet there is no outward sign that anything has changed significantly. In fact, I have more "freedom" than this time last year. I think the restriction is self-imposed because I'm not sure what I want to do, or how to express myself in a way that feels authentic....so am blaming my kids/partner/job for lack of space, when really (and, at least, I KNOW this) I'm finding it difficult to trust the stirrings. Synchronicity is alive & well.

I give you the 2 of cups!

(PS I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to make that more interesting looking)

Neptune Rising

Wow ok, I asked objectively, is this person someone I should invite into my life. This is most promising :) Plus his Sun conjuncts my Venus/Mercury, bonus :)

I'll leave:
4 of cups

mizz

I leave Knight of Swords (reversed), for caution and careful evaluation...

I asked about a Gemini Guy and me and this doesn't amaze me that its reversed. He isn't making any move at all which shows that he is being cautious.

I will leave Hanged Man because this is the phase I'm in and its for better for letting things happen at their own pace instead of forcing them:tongue:

Neptune Rising

That is nice, this is a friend of mine who is helping me through a potentially hard time, alot of wisdom and support he is giving me, very intellectual and mentally stimulating too :)

Leaving
7 of cups

mizz

The Devil

My question was if me and a guy have a future together and Devil tells me there will be lots of secrecy and addiction involved which I can see right now as well..

:love:

I leave Ace of Cups

new love, new beginning for anyone who comes after me, Love and blessings for that person :):love:

Neptune Rising

Thank you, I asked about romance and someone, this is what keen says about 4 of wands,
In the present position, the Four of Wands refers to your planning a celebration, birthday or anniversary and yet, a surprise is looming for you. The fact of life remains that we often only see beauty when we are not looking for it. Although a ritual that brings people together to mark an occasion is often meant to be beautiful, it can often consist of just going through the motions. The Four of Wands reveals that you will be surprised how an ordinary get-together will suddenly become one of the most wonderful moments of your life.
http://www.keen.com/documents/works/articles/tarot/4-of-wands-tarot-card.asp

There is actually a celebration happening after Christmas, sounds exciting! :)

Leaving
10 of pentacles

suimui10

Hmm, I am not sure how it bodes with my question but I'll take it. The High Priestess is about hidden knowledge and possible surprises. Let's hope it's all good.

Leaving behind the Sun

DiDi

HI

Ill take that sun extract some vitamin D and hope that it radiates a love my way... one in mind specially for whom i asked about.

I leave the 2 of penticles

****** MERRY CHRISMAS ******
*************** AND A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR *************

to my astrology community and friends on here.
DiDi xxx

Neptune Rising

Happy Christmas Didi!

And Happy Christmas to all!

I'll take 2 of pentacles, wondering what someones intention is, fairly lighthearted I get from that card, also offering me options to help me with my finances.

Leaving:
9 of rods/wands

mizz

i asked a question about a relationship and I got strength and I know I need to defend myself

I leave Strength for whoever needs it next :happy: