Id, Ego, Super-Ego and the Astro Design

byjove

Account Closed
Hi all,

our ASC, Sun and Moon, are they our Id, Ego and Super-Ego? I'm struggling to match the distinctions between them with the planets, even though it feels like it fits somehow.

Also, I thought I'd share an interesting astro design with you all. I often understand myself better through the 3rd person perspective, I don't know why. I was considering other people's reactions to my approach to different things, and I felt (subject to change):

C. Sex. I think I talk a lot about it with friends because I think about it a lot. But the decisions aren't made in this part of the car. I don't think suppression is quite right, but he is not in control. When it is his turn, he's delighted.

B. Love and friendship. They (shes) have a larger role in my life, and they are more readily fulfilled (MAYBE less self-imposed intellectual restriction). They still however, do not run the show.

A. Here the decisions are made. And the highest priorities involve career and other future aims, and a particular taste for ascending to positions of authority, I'm a people-person, so people-based authority. I never believe I know best. Here in A, the driving section of the car, there is just occasionally happy-hour, and the others in B and sometimes C get to decide. But in terms of priorities, the list in A have the highest personal value/satisfaction.

A picture says a thousand words, and despite the mouse-drive words, I'm not 5 years old! Mercury in Pisces is typically associated with the childish-writing even in adult-hood, no? My dad with the same placement is exactly the same lol.

Anyway, when I stopped to think, I felt that certain planets could be associated with this, particularly with my own natal configurations in mind.

Questions, comments, laughs? :happy: Your design?

Last edited: