cult leader natals

Koalaman

so, i was on facebook and i came across a video that talked a little about cults and cult leaders and i went in to check two infamous cult leaders jim jones and marshall applewhite for similarities out of curiosity and these two have eerily similar natal charts, they are both born may 13 same year, its very creepy in my opinion,they have similar chart configurations but on opposite houses, can anyone explain the reasoning behind this? its like there charts have been flipped horizontally from each other

Osamenor

Staff member
If they were born on the same day, they'd have to have almost identical birth charts. All that would change is the house positions, and possibly the moon and Mercury placements, depending on how many hours apart they were born. The moon moves almost half a sign in 24 hours, and Mercury moves a couple degrees, roughly. The rest of the planets don't move that much within a day.

If their house placements are the opposite of each other's, then they were born about 12 hours apart.

Koalaman

apologies i what i mean was what is it about the two charts in terms of aspects
causes this coincidence, same birthday and both cult leaders that did what they did.

Osamenor

Staff member
apologies i what i mean was what is it about the two charts in terms of aspects

What do you mean by "in terms of aspects"? Do you mean the aspects that their charts make with each other's? Or do you mean the aspects that Jim Jones as an individual had in his chart, and that Marshall Applewhite had in his? Or do you mean the way transiting planets were aspecting each of their charts?

In both charts, all the aspects would be the same, except those involving the moon and the angles. All that would change is the house placements. A transit or aspect involving the eleventh house for one of them would be in the fifth house for the other, for example. If you mean to compare their charts with each other's, everything in Jones's chart would be conjunct itself in Applewhite's, except for the moon.