Six planets in Scorpio

Scorpio78

Hi,

Is having six planets in Scorpio rare, and what do these details from my natal chart tell about me?

Rising Sign is in 28 Degrees Capricorn
Sun is in 08 Degrees Scorpio.
Moon is in 17 Degrees Scorpio.
Mercury is in 27 Degrees Scorpio.
Venus is in 18 Degrees Scorpio.
Mars is in 29 Degrees Scorpio.
Jupiter is in 08 Degrees Leo.
Saturn is in 11 Degrees Virgo.
Uranus is in 16 Degrees Scorpio.
Neptune is in 16 Degrees Sagittarius.
Pluto is in 17 Degrees Libra.
N. Node is in 26 Degrees Virgo.

:) Thanks!

LilySage

I have no idea, as I am a newbie, but oh boy! You are probably very intense! I would definitely want to have you as a friend :)
I have some of the similar planet placements to yours.
Good luck finding your answers

Sophie

haidee

Interesting chart. I'd love to hear the others interpretation on your chart, so I'll follow this thread. :p

CapAquaPis

WOW...the sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus, in addition Mars (the so-called "inner planets" of astrology) in Scorpio. People born in the mid and late 1980s have "outer planets" in or near Scorpio: Jupiter (1982-83), Saturn (1986), Uranus (early 1980s), and Neptune and the dwarf planet Pluto (late 1980s). The inners are in signs for a shorter period of time, while the outers are farther away and have longer orbits around the sun. Pluto and another dwarf planet Eris have irregular, oblong orbits, so they can be in some signs longer or other signs shorter. Pluto was from Capricorn to Cancer in 170 years (when discovered in 1930), but Cancer to Capricorn in the remaining 78 years of it's 248-year orbit from 1776 to 2024 (for example). And relevant to the subject: Pluto is the ruler planet of Scorpio.

Horus

WOW...the sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus, in addition Mars (the so-called "inner planets" of astrology) in Scorpio. People born in the mid and late 1980s have "outer planets" in or near Scorpio: Jupiter (1982-83), Saturn (1986), Uranus (early 1980s), and Neptune and the dwarf planet Pluto (late 1980s). The inners are in signs for a shorter period of time, while the outers are farther away and have longer orbits around the sun. Pluto and another dwarf planet Eris have irregular, oblong orbits, so they can be in some signs longer or other signs shorter. Pluto was from Capricorn to Cancer in 170 years (when discovered in 1930), but Cancer to Capricorn in the remaining 78 years of it's 248-year orbit from 1776 to 2024 (for example). And relevant to the subject: Pluto is the ruler planet of Scorpio.

Saturn 82-85
Uranus 75-81
Neptune 56-70
Pluto 83-95

Pluto is a modern ruler of Scorpio, but many account it a co-ruler with the traditional Mars. Both have an affinity for the sign.

Horus

Hi,

Is having six planets in Scorpio rare, and what do these details from my natal chart tell about me?

Rising Sign is in 28 Degrees Capricorn
Sun is in 08 Degrees Scorpio.
Moon is in 17 Degrees Scorpio.
Mercury is in 27 Degrees Scorpio.
Venus is in 18 Degrees Scorpio.
Mars is in 29 Degrees Scorpio.
Jupiter is in 08 Degrees Leo.
Saturn is in 11 Degrees Virgo.
Uranus is in 16 Degrees Scorpio.
Neptune is in 16 Degrees Sagittarius.
Pluto is in 17 Degrees Libra.
N. Node is in 26 Degrees Virgo.

:) Thanks!

I think your combination is rare. Mercury is never more than 30° or one full sign away from the Sun and Venus is never more than 60° or two, so many Scorpios have one or both of these in Scorpio as well --that's fairly common, and many of the outer planets were in Scorpio (as pointed out already above) so chances of having one or two of those aren't bad either, but getting them all with the Moon and Mars is special. Transformation becomes the essential pervasive theme of your life with all that!

I have five in Scorpio myself, sans the Moon & Mars. My Sun is in the same degree so you must be born on Halloween or on All Saint's Day too?

For a chart reading you need to make and upload one from astro.com. Set the orb factor to 85% and include the Vertex, Part of Fortune and check "show descending node" (which is the South Lunar Node). Then we can talk about aspects and patterns.

If you simply want to know the meaning of your planetary placements by sign and house, you can Google them each or read about them here:

http://www.myastrologybook.com/planets-in-signs-sign-of-planet.htm

http://www.myastrologybook.com/planets-in-houses-astrology.htm

http://mindfire.ca/The Planets Through the Signs/Contents.htm

http://mindfire.ca/The Planets Through the Houses/Contents.htm

Last edited:

Scorpio78

Thanks! I have now attached my chart. :)

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_Scorpio78_2015918.60773.5592.gif
    astro_245gw_01_Scorpio78_2015918.60773.5592.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 23