Leo Full Moon: Aquarius Express

2stepbay

Gemini Astrology Update
"Leo Full Moon: Aquarius Express"

The Big News from Big Island Hawaii Astrologers Joseph Mina and Kathryn Andren:

Leo Full Moon shines its bright light the nights of the 17th and 18th radiating inspiration, passion and a desire for greater connection to the heart. This is the 1st of 3 consecutive super Full Moons of 2011. This Moon may intensify the upheaval and rapid changes now occurring in the Middle East.

Full details found on our latest Gemini Astrology Blog - includes short 5 minute Full Moon video update from the Redwood Forest near Half Moon Bay, California.

Aloha from Big Island Hawaii, Joseph

Inside Out Orange

Another doozy of a moon ... falling opposite my leo stellium but particularly tr-mars opp n-moon. These past couple of days have suddenly become packed with activity ... life hasn't been busy or motivated like this for a couple of years! Enjoying it though ... have got bored of sitting on my couch through 2010. Also been finding that my week has been full of synchroicities, as if my psychic energy has been increased.

Good blog as always ... nice to see you were able to incorporate the stuff about solar flares, I'd been wondering about those. Lots of good info in there. I will have to digest when I actually have some time free to read and concentrate without needing to rush off somewhere!

On a different note ... Joseph is that your natal chart? I don't mean to be personal but are you really 61 ... you look half that age in the video blogs :smile:

Last edited:

2stepbay

On a different note ... Joseph is that your natal chart? I don't mean to be personal but are you really 61 ... you look half that age in the video blogs :smile:

Thanks.

Yes, I move past the 61 mark next month. I exercise, eat organically, do not drink alcohol or coffee, receive bodywork often, and follow pursuits in my career and private life appealing/passionate to me. Also, my lovely wife helps keep me young. ;)

A long time ago I stopped "celebrating" my birthday. I thought it rather inane to celebrate a chronological passage of time. Also, there are so many cultural hooks in that vortex (think about the thought forms people verbalize to each other when someone passes a certain milestones). Those thought forms encourage people to think of themselves as "aging". Not a very good thing to do IMO.

Glad you're enjoying the blog!

Inside Out Orange

A long time ago I stopped "celebrating" my birthday. I thought it rather inane to celebrate a chronological passage of time. Also, there are so many cultural hooks in that vortex (think about the thought forms people verbalize to each other when someone passes a certain milestones). Those thought forms encourage people to think of themselves as "aging". Not a very good thing to do IMO.

Glad you're enjoying the blog!

You must have read Richard Bach's "Running from safety" somewhere along the way ... in the story he talks about how people with small numbers after their names die from unexpected accidents while people with big numbers die from horrible diseases or just plain old age ... "James Thornton, 10, fell out of a tree and died from head injuries", "Agnes Featherbeater, 72 died from xyz bone-wasting disease" ... :smile: