John Frawley is stand up philosofer

hi to everyone!i watch this threaad and im very disspointed reading such things.aastrology is an exact tool not aa thing we use when we would like aand when we see that fortunate our method !the only person here that excauses is the one that sell a book :).dissapointing..everyone else is just waandering why..i dont like this dell option,doesnt help anyone i think to learn! ..i will encouraage everyone (included me)to set his method just comparing and test and learn in time. .maybe we may start another thread but its enough with this thing that happens here-thats my opinion.thank you

banefranco

I already asked MOD to change the name of this thread. That is the only thing what is needed to be changed. For the rest, I think that all of the astrologers who want to present their methods had their own threads and it is ok. Just becouse all methods at one place can make a mass.
So it is up to anyone to read or not any of those explanations.
My personal opinion is what I already said that Astrology is exact science where there are no needs for any kind of textual explanation. Textual explanations in sports especially are absence of values.
But things are more simple : Open the other thread and if it is interesting everybody would visit that instead of this one. :) .
I already tried to avoid this thread and to open some other.
And for learning I am not sure but I invited all interested in, to place the charts, values and ideas about the winner. Accidental and essential dignities are numeric values and the most important. This is the thread which has intention to present the exact way of predicting in sports and to make it simple for anyone as I am sure it is. That is not my fall that through the past centuries it was easier for astrologers to talk than to count. This is the point at this field of Astrology. It is quite normal that there is lot of space here for improvement. I will stay to expand this method as I trust this.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. I was just looking at English premier league matches for the weekend. Ascendant changing signs in Saturday's matches, and the 4pm Sunday match. But the matches on Sunday at 2pm show Ascendant in Leo throughout, with Sun not moving into the 7th til after the match Regiomontanus. Essential dignities suggest that dark will win.

Attachments

• Match1.jpg
    Match1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Match2.jpg
    Match2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 24

miquar

There's not much to separate the strips of West Brom and Man United.

The Swansea home kit is mostly white, and Man City (currently top of the English league) play away in red and black so here the darker team are very much the favourites.

Odds:

Swansea win 5/1
Man City 6/10
Draw 13/5

In terms of accidental dignities, Sun loses its strength going into the 8th before Saturn loses some of its strength going into the 3rd. So this also suggests darker to win.

But Saturn is retrograde.

But what do other people think?

Last edited:

banefranco

Today and tommorow Moon is Via Combusta, I do not make predictions but.....Monchengladbah and Koln could be winners at least double chances 1X. If you use these predictions keep in mind that Moon is Via C, sort of risk. I will take that risk and place bets.

banefranco

Make the charts for both matches and take a look where is POF located so POF will make conjunctions to Sun and later ruler of the light team Mercury. I have never had such situation.

For the matches Like Swansea the same explanation about Moon what can really makes some exceptions ,

unimatrix

.Monchengladbah and Koln could be winners at least double chances 1X.

Congratulations! :smile:
Although i don't understand why Cologne won (lighter) and Hoffenheim (lighter) lost (because Moon is VC?). There is no big difference in both charts. So it's just gambling or i'm too stupid to figure it out...:(

Edit: Ok, there is one difference:

Cologne Home Team, lighter --> Asc
Hoffenheim Away Team, lighter --> Asc

Edit2: All lighter Home Teams won or draw (Bundesliga).

Last edited:

banefranco

Unimatrix, try to predict exact and clear different team colors. Do not care for the others. So Monchengladbach was white and Cologne was white. And that is it. There can be endless discussion. So I will not take care about anything else than my prediction. This prediction has sense and logic and no other team does not interests me especially Bayern. I placed bets so that was my choice. Here there is no even part of luck but sometimes there are misses.

banefranco

The rest of the matches are for analyse. But do make analyse for any time of the day and after some days you will have the rule. for anything.

banefranco

Home team was at least darker U, so I will check the match later but there can be several things, like Ranges of dignities which are not the same in the case when home team is at ASC let say or away team or when there are some changes like rulers in more houses or something like that. Anyway, place the chart(s) for one or more matches write values so that the rest of visitors can easier comment the charts and we will see. When I finish one of the ranges when ess dignities are the same I will place it here. That is the easiest way to make ranges for any case but there are a lot of...I will try to find matches tommorow and place them.
BTW you gave the answer that Hof...was the only away team that was lighter. What means that the rest came like rule.

banefranco

Ok I will place three charts just for the record. I am sorry about Sunderland I missed to place at my ticket. But that is it , there are so many matches at one day. It is clear also that POF conjunction to the ruler does not make that team like winner but means goal at some matches. So when two times POF conjunctioned rulers of one team they had to score at least one goal.
Also mu range table shows that under these values when Guest team is at the ASC it is 1X suggested. There are circumstances when it is no matter who is where. I hope that it will happen soon. usually the difference in both dignities must be no less than 8 points in both to make a win for one team, usually. No changes signs or no changing rulers. I wish that to happen to me now when I know that circumstance. No POF to help, no breaks. That happens rarely in one year but happens. Anyway in these days you can see yourself that many of the rules like ''enemy's house' do not work as testimony. It depends....Saturn in the third house is weaker against the Sun in the 5th and it was strange until new missed value found. Etc. Etc. So It is very difficult to learn when you have the wrong base. I wish I had the right one to learn from 7 years ago. But I will try to suggest the winners in some leagues so I hope that Unimatrix, Astro, Miquar and all interested will finnish the rest to find more matches with the same compartment for jerseys. You know, e.g. ''all home lighter teams at ASC or all away lighter at ASC''.....Or the best ''all in lighter or darker no matter where wins.''

Attachments

• Monchengladbah10Mar2012.jpg
    Monchengladbah10Mar2012.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 27
  • SUnderland10Mar2012.jpg
    SUnderland10Mar2012.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 24
  • Koln10Mar2012.jpg
    Koln10Mar2012.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

banefranco

Sorry I forgot to place the chart for Bayern, there is the difference...also Hof..like Guest at ASC. You will noticed that I have many double chances or let say predictions who will not lose jus becouse clear winners are visible rarely. Even this score Bayern made 7:1. Score is not the same like outcome. Score differs even when winners are clear. As you have all noticed. If we can find what makes so high score that will be ''the shoot''. You can all try if you separate in the last year all winnigs higher that 4:1, 5:2, 6:1, 4:0, 5:0, 6:0 etc not 3:1, might be something arise but if you have no idea which elements to include in the table leave it to me to make it in the next days until I finish new range when Essential dignities are equal like it was with Sun and Saturn.

Attachments

• Bayern 10Mar2012.jpg
    Bayern 10Mar2012.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

unimatrix

Bremen vs. Hannover

Asc Leo/Sun

Ess.Dig.: -5
Acc.Dig: 8th house: -2

Des Aquarius/Saturn
Ess.Dig: +7