confused taurus...

grayblue

Hi guys,
I'm completely and totaly in love with a Scorpio (typical?) but he doesn't really seem to be interested. He is really sweet towards me and all but things never go farther than a kiss here and there.
How does one get a Scorpio to see them? Or is this relationship not supposed to work?
For what I've learned we are very compatible - I am a Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon, Cancer Rising. He is Scorpio Sun, Virgo Moon (not sure of his rising sign because I don't know his time of birth).

Thanks!!!

EJ53

Banned
Hi grayblue,

I'm Scorpio Sun/VirgoRising/Cancer Moon - and I doubt that the problem is to do with compatability if he's already kissing you.

You don't give your age but, with young Scorpio males, you need to make the first move - because he will not risk losing face within his social circle if you turned him down. Once he knows you're interested in more than "a kiss here and there" that's when this Scorpio passion thing comes into play.

The question is "do you want him enough to risk losing face yourself?" - because (to him) that is a real sign of commitment.

Anyway, that my two-pence worth - speaking as an old Scorpio male.

EJ :)

grayblue

Thanks for the reply!
He's actually 15 yrs older than me... not that it shows :)
I talked to a friend yesterday and what she said makes a lot of sense. The thing is I am recently separated but my ex and I are still friends, we have kids together and he does spend the night here every so often. We don't sleep in the same room, or even use the same bathroom, but I have no problem with him staying over because of the kids and because it doesn't really bother me.
Well, my friend says the scorpio guy will want me to live and breathe him, and he is probably afraid to get involved knowing my ex comes and goes - I guess the jealousy kicks in and he doesn't want to get attached.
Seems logical, knowing that scorpios are pretty **** jealous (which is actually flattering to a taurus :)
So, I guess when things get straighted out with my ex and he gets a more permanent place to live (he lives with friends now, that's why he comes here to spend time with them instead of taking them to his place) then I can try and get together with my scorpio :)