Am I interpreting this right?--Phone call

Blandy

Alright, I recieved a phone call on 1.30.07,
and I just was like wondering if it might be a mistake, and if not, what they might want.....??

Anyway, the Asc is Taurus, my sig=Venus Co ruled by the moon

Their sig is the moon since cancer is in the third house of communication,
The sun is in Aquarius, and Saturn in Leo, I know that's some kind of mutual reception, although I don't know if even applies to the question, or what it might mean.....

As well, the moon is actually is in Cancer, it's own sign, I don't know what that means in regards to the question either....if anything....could it possibly mean that the nature of the phone call was emotional, or possibly that the caller was a woman.......so can anyone help????

My goddess, this is confusing...It's really odd as well that I recieved this call the same day that I asked another question on the forum here involving a phone call.
Hey.jpg

starlink

Hello Blandy, I would like to help you here.First of all, the Ascendant is in the last degrees of the chart, so that means: it is to late, you cant do much about it.(unless this Ascendant degree is conjunct a very important natal planet (your chart) then you can interprete the horary chart, otherwise it is actually a chart you should not interprete further, but if you still would like to do that then my question is: did this person hang up immediately after you picked up or did he or she not say anything and just listened to you for a while before you or he/she hanged up? If it was just an immediate hanging up, then it could well have been an embarressed person who dialed the wrong number. But if you suspect something else, then we are talking about 1). a call and 2.) someone that you absolutely dont know who it is. The 7th house is the house of "others" that you know, also your known enemies, but the 12th is the house of unknown people and secret enemies, so I would look at the 12th and then we see Mars in the 8th.(strangely enough, Mars is also lord of the 7th house!, so maybe it is somebody you know without realizing this).The Moon just separates from an opposition to Mars, showing that the Mars person had contact with you just recently (the call). Mars is exhaulted in Capricorn and in the term of Mercury (communication) and 8th house could mean a caller who has sexual interest and wants to hear your voice again.). The Sun does not really come into the equation in this question, because it is not the ruler of houses that interest you at this point unless you see the Sun as the dispositor of Saturn.Saturn is the ruler of Mars and is in the 4th, retrograde. So it could have been a family member who has pulled away from you or was abroad and now maybe wants to talk to you again? Retrograde can mean "thinking things over". It could have been an ex partner (Mars also rules 7).
You are Venus, the call is the Moon. The caller could have had contact with you about 8 day ago or you could have gotten a letter. (Moon made a trine 8 days ago to Venus). Maybe this person likes to speak to you again but is timid? Mars will sextile Uranus in about 2 degrees which could be two days, weeks or month. Mars in a succedent house in a fixed sign is slow so I guess that weeks or maybe even month would be aprropriate here. It could be a sudden unexpected experience (Uranus) but a sextile aspect, not really bad.
Well, more I cannot say at this point.Oh yes, one more thing. The call couls also have been about a money issue, Moon in 2 and Mars in 8. Someone who borrowed money from you or something like that. Maybe in the meantime you do know who it was and what it was all about.Let me know.

Blandy

Nope, I don't know who it was, and I did not get to answer it.
I did the chart today, but entered the time which it occured.
Basically, I was going through my call logs today, and found the call..

starlink

Well, then I really think it could be a mistake of the other person. I so often get a call and then it stops. The last two weeks on my mobile, at least 5 times, same number, but when I call back, immediately, nobody picks up and noone knows my mobile except family and a handful of friends. Very weird. So I would not really think much about it. Like the Ascendant indicates, done is done, you cant do anything about it.