Can someone tell me the personality of my future husband?

virgo18

Can someone tell me how many marriages I will have and teh personality of my first husband?

Last edited:

Mark

The image you posted has the aspects cut out of it, which are rather important in interpretation. Although, I think the lesson that proper astrology teaches is that these are questions to be answered in self. Every person is born with free will. Your thoughts, words, and actions will all go to build the future about which you want to know. Astrology can measure tendencies and so forth, but the decision lies with you. Even if all the pieces are put in place and you are predisposed to a certain action, you can still turn at the last minute and take a different path. If I told you that your husband would be a particular kind of man, you could still choose not to marry him. Whatever you don't decide, the planets will decide for you. That is why it is crucially important that you guide your life and let the planets follow.

virgo18

The image you posted has the aspects cut out of it, which are rather important in interpretation. Although, I think the lesson that proper astrology teaches is that these are questions to be answered in self. Every person is born with free will. Your thoughts, words, and actions will all go to build the future about which you want to know. Astrology can measure tendencies and so forth, but the decision lies with you. Even if all the pieces are put in place and you are predisposed to a certain action, you can still turn at the last minute and take a different path. If I told you that your husband would be a particular kind of man, you could still choose not to marry him. Whatever you don't decide, the planets will decide for you. That is why it is crucially important that you guide your life and let the planets follow.

And if I give you the part I cut... could you tell me?

Mark

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't be the best one to answer that question and most astrologers here would be little motivated to answer it themselves. The point is that you are going to decide, after meeting him, whether or not to marry him. You're the one making that decision, not the planets. We could tell you about people that you'll meet, but what happens after that is all you.

kaminari

Here is my birth chart
Can someone tell me how many marriages I will have and teh personality of my first husband?

For fun I'm gonna say one marriage and the person will be much more mature than you.

You have the ruler of the 7th in the 10th, and the ruler is also at the apex of a major T-square in your chart. Relationships are important to you. I'm sure you're looking for one that you can't let go of. The key is finding that in you.

EDIT: Let me change what I said about "mature". Looking at the chart through equal houses, the 7th moves to the 11th and the partner is more of an equal, perhaps first a friend, or an acquaintance from work.

Last edited:

virgo18

For fun I'm gonna say one marriage and the person will be much more mature than you.

You have the ruler of the 7th in the 10th, and the ruler is also at the apex of a major T-square in your chart. Relationships are important to you. I'm sure you're looking for one that you can't let go of. The key is finding that in you.

EDIT: Let me change what I said about "mature". Looking at the chart through equal houses, the 7th moves to the 11th and the partner is more of an equal, perhaps first a friend, or an acquaintance from work.

...................good!

Last edited:

Tanne

I would say that there are 2 marriages available to you however, YOU HAVE FREE WILL and can choose to have none, one or more. You husband is Mercury in Libra so you attracted to people that are intelligent, articulate etc (Mercury) and refined, balanced etc (Libra).

virgo18

I would say that there are 2 marriages available to you however, YOU HAVE FREE WILL and can choose to have none, one or more. You husband is Mercury in Libra so you attracted to people that are intelligent, articulate etc (Mercury) and refined, balanced etc (Libra).

and the two marriages available are going to be mercury in libra?

Tanne

Not necessarily Mercury in Libra - but the "qualities" of Mercury in Libra. The potential 2nd husband will also have these qualities plus the qualities of the cusp of the 9th.

byjove

Account Closed

I just had to say I think that's a wonderful, wise sentiment. And while it's great advice, it's not tainted with bitterness or righteousness! Very wise words, my friend! :wink: And Virgo18, take heed! This is good advice!

virgo18

I just had to say I think that's a wonderful, wise sentiment. And while it's great advice, it's not tainted with bitterness or righteousness! Very wise words, my friend! :wink: And Virgo18, take heed! This is good advice!

Yes I don't believe blindly in astrology.... I just take it like a clue

dhundhun

The chart hints looking forward to marriage for financial security - thereby marriage with relatively mature and settled person.

Artemisdaughter

I agree the person might be older and a communicator (think journalist/public speaker/politician).
Could be two marriages or major relationships.
You could meet though friends or be good friends. You are attracted to powerful men, who are organized and successful.
Maybe you come from religious background that has left you wounded n your views of sex, but with Jupiter here you can heal this and you will be taken care of financially in some way too.
Emotionally you need someone reliable, trustworthy someone who allows space for you to be creative (explore sculpture/music).

Goodluck

virgo18

Not necessarily Mercury in Libra - but the "qualities" of Mercury in Libra. The potential 2nd husband will also have these qualities plus the qualities of the cusp of the 9th.

LoL.... the ruler of the 9th house is also in the 10th:sideways:

virgo18

I agree the person might be older and a communicator (think journalist/public speaker/politician).
Could be two marriages or major relationships.
You could meet though friends or be good friends. You are attracted to powerful men, who are organized and successful.
Maybe you come from religious background that has left you wounded n your views of sex, but with Jupiter here you can heal this and you will be taken care of financially in some way too.
Emotionally you need someone reliable, trustworthy someone who allows space for you to be creative (explore sculpture/music).

Goodluck

I know its latee
but I will tell you.... that you are very accurate