Cafeastrology Synastry Scoring – Experiences

Cypocryphy

Anyone have experience using the Cafeastrology.com synastry scoring guide? If so, did you find it relatively accurate? Just curious . . . .

AppLeo

Did you find it relatively accurate? It would be cool to see what you thought.

For me, I've never used the scoring guide because I'd rather look at the synastry manually and determine how the relationship would work myself.

Cypocryphy

Yeah. Totally agree. That should be first and foremost. But thought it would be interesting for "entertainment purposes." I mean, I think the number marks the general energy signature/expression, from a macro point of view. So . . . .

Last edited:

Penny4yourthought

Anyone have experience using the Cafeastrology.com synastry scoring guide? If so, did you find it relatively accurate? Just curious . . . .

Don't know what you mean by accurate but yep I used it previously and think it tallied up to pretty high between me and the person. I and this person had most of the big STRONG compatibility points, and about 3 HIGH RISK ones . It said we were pretty much soulmates ~cough~ At the end of the day, compatibility aside, you need to want to be in a relationship for you to even begin to be compatible.