Astrology + Myers-Briggs Personality Types

Karmic Kid

Ohhh man this is so fascinating! The mere fact that there's such a concentration of INFJs and INTJs replying here, somewhat corroborates the correlation between one's inclination towards astrology and their personality types. This especially applying to us INxJs.
I'd like to think that this is attributed to our dominant Introverted Intuition; seeing the big picture of how astrology and mbti are just two facets of this multi-faceted reality.

Of course this is just a small collection of people and all this could be an exception/ coincidence rather than the rule. But I'm an Idealistic mofo so this is solid evidence enough for me. :p

Julia Karmic Astrology

Ohhh man this is so fascinating! The mere fact that there's such a concentration of INFJs and INTJs replying here, somewhat corroborates the correlation between one's inclination towards astrology and their personality types. This especially applying to us INxJs.
I'd like to think that this is attributed to our dominant Introverted Intuition; seeing the big picture of how astrology and mbti are just two facets of this multi-faceted reality.

Of course this is just a small collection of people and all this could be an exception/ coincidence rather than the rule. But I'm an Idealistic mofo so this is solid evidence enough for me. :p

INFJs are only 1% of the general population, so they are quite rare.
And it seems like a larger percentage on this forum, I agree.

Yes this forum is not a random general population, it is self selected for an interest in astrology.
And this thread represents a sub group of the general forum, those astrologers interested in the MB.

I do think that the INFJ/INTJ type codes would be drawn to astrology.
It requires a leap of faith (N), is a solitary activity (I), and requires a an attention to
detail (J). I do think that astrologers differ from the general population in terms of personality type.

Julia

Last edited:

nai

Banned
There are people who take the test once and get INFJ on the first try
and identify with INFJ and do not find peace in spiritual science.

I don't know why that bothers me so much because it doesn't even include me.
lol.

Julia Karmic Astrology

There are people who take the test once and get INFJ on the first try
and identify with INFJ and do not find peace in spiritual science.

I don't know why that bothers me so much because it doesn't even include me.
lol.

Not to worry, the MB is a reliable instrument from a testing standpoint.
So every time a person takes it, the type code would be the same.
Unless the person is not giving an honest report.
(Though after retirement, a person's type code many change.)

At any rate, the MB is not the kind of test where a person can keep taking the test,
hoping for different results.

nai

Banned
I have Moon conjunct Rahu, so guess I can't be INFJ :lol: But how does Moon and Ketu in conjunct make someone an INFJ?

I've got Rahu in Virgo sextilting my Scorpio Moon, with Ketu Pisces trine Scorp Moon.

Still an INFj, hMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmMm.

Last edited:

MissCapricorn

I also interested in MBTI types! Great that there's a topic for it! :)

Well, I'm INFJ too, but I have to tell that possibly I'm between INFJ and ISFJ, because I got this two type, but i think I'm INFJ mostly...

I have Sun in Capricorn, ASC in Aquarius, Moon in Sagittarius and Saturn in Pisces

AppLeo

I also interested in MBTI types! Great that there's a topic for it! :)

Well, I'm INFJ too, but I have to tell that possibly I'm between INFJ and ISFJ, because I got this two type, but i think I'm INFJ mostly...

I have Sun in Capricorn, ASC in Aquarius, Moon in Sagittarius and Saturn in Pisces

Why did you mention your Saturn sign with your main signs?? Saturn only moves a sign every two years.

MissCapricorn

Why did you mention your Saturn sign with your main signs?? Saturn only moves a sign every two years.

And? This is so big problem? Then I'm sorry... Anyways, I thought I write there my Saturn just because as I know the Saturn makes me " Piscesean-Capricorn " mostly...