A few words from Steve Judd on astrology VS god

Taurus9

I like Mr. Judd's channel. Always a lot about void moons, which I still need to learn about. You can smile in any language. :)

Regarding the subject, I could ramble about it all day, but I feel this doesn't need to be a versus argument. Astrotheology and mythology doesn't negate anything at all. Jesus looks more like Polaris than Leo to me anyway... what with all those 12 signs... sorry, disciples revolving around him.

God can also be translated as good and spirituality literally means breathing. If people don't like the stars or dogma, for whatever reason, it often-times has little to do with the terminology used in these debates.

For me, a Christian doesn't represent Yeshua, a scientist doesn't represent Great Objective Discernment, and an astrologer doesn't represent what goes on beyond the firmament.

Has anyone who ridicules the science of astrology really looked into it with compassionate curiosity? No. But the same could also be said for some religious texts too, or anything else for that matter. It doesn't appear that every human is equally placed to understand all of these things in the same way, and astrological resources have helped me understand this better than anything else.

My mother is religious and overheard an astrological conversation I was having. She agreed with everything I said about the traits of certain people but when asked if she believed in astrology said no. She, of course, devoutly believes in religion.

Personally I think all beliefs are pretty limiting. I don't believe in astrology either but it is because I know and experience astrology so I don't have to believe for it to exist or to convince others. It already exists. The same goes for spirituality. I can learn and experiment a lot more about both but I know enough on my life path so far not to need a belief in either of them, or to argue a belief in either of them in order to convince people who need beliefs.

Basically, the concept of astrology exists. The concept of God exists. The concept of science exists. The concept of people adhering to dogma over experimentation exists. In every area of life. Make your peace. Find your truth. It doesn't need to be one or the other or both or neither. If they can't come humbly to it, then is it really even worth arguing a position over it?

That is just my experience so far anyway. At the end of the day, at least I'll still have the stars. Except when it is cloudy, like it has been a lot recently...