Will she get a car?

KayBug

I am wanting to know if my daughter will get the car she is trying to get right now?
I am gonna try to give a hand at this.
I am going to say that she is 4th house which is Pluto opposing Mars in the 10th house of social status.
There is trine between her 2nd house of possessions, 6th house of relationships with Sun in Pisces and 10th house with Mars.
I believe she will not be able to get this car unless I co sign for her which I will not do.
I think I am the Sun in Pisces which I am in her 6th house and my Sun is opposing Saturn in the 12th.
So she will not get the car because I will not cosign.
Did I get it right?
KayBug

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi KayBug, very good effort! :)

Well, this is interesting, and puzzles me a little bit. :confused:

In this chart, your daughter will actually be the 5th house, not 4th; the 5th house rules 'children'. She is ruled by Saturn, retrograde in the 12th (where Saturn doth rejoice and makes mischief;) ).

Her 2nd house (the car she'd like to purchase, also her money) is also ruled by Saturn; because the houses share a significator, we can take the Moon for her desired purchase. Note that it sits in *your* 2nd house.

Now, the funny thing is, the Moon and Saturn apply by sextile; this would suggest that she *will* get a car; at the very least, it describes the opportunity to get a car, and also shows the means by which your daughter hopes to get one.

I wonder, does she have a partner? Married/cohabiting/boyfriend, something like that? Because it sure looks like *someone* is going to co-sign for her.

Saturn has passed an opposition to the Sun; in this chart, the Sun rules the 12th, or, your daughter's 'loans'; since the opposition has passed, this describes an inability to get a loan, which fits in nicely with you indicating that she needs a co-signer (but couldn't get one).

But the Moon is both collecting and translating the light between Saturn and the Sun, from your second house (and your daughter's 10th house; e.g. her mother = you), bringing Saturn and the Sun back into aspect. So who is this Moon person?

The Moon in this chart rules your daughter's 7th house, the house of 'other people', but also 'partners'; it also rules 'your friends'.

The Moon is in dodgy Scorpio (horary doesn't favor Scorpio moons); god forbid me suggesting that someone else might 'cosign' in your name, but that is what it looks like.

On the other hand, it might be that you capitulate and co-sign for her, after all. You and Saturn are in mutual reception, although not in aspect with one another; you both 'have one another's number', so to speak.

Perhaps some feedback from other members will help us figure out what that Moon is doing there in your second house, and the applying sextile that actually gives this a 'yes, it's possible' answer.

Best,
AG:)

KayBug

Archergirl....Now u have gotten me more interested in figuring this out. Hooray for u ;) , I appreciate it.
She does not have anyone that I would think that would be close enough to her to cosign a loan but I have always said wonders never cease. :D
If the 10th house is suppose to represent the Father she may ask him to cosign. Now they have no real relationship as his wife threw her out. But I am thinking that she is so desperate for a car she will ask and he might feel so guilty he might sign. :confused: I am trying to see this in the chart. If the 6th house is relationships she has many of them but none that I can see that sustains anything except in the 10 and 12th.
I have told her I will not sign for her. She has done me to wrong in the past and I am trying to get out of the mess I let myself in for by helping her.
I can only see her Father helping her which is doubtful unless it is one of her friends in the 6th house who may do it.
I'm trying :confused:

KayBug

Moon person? Moon in Scorpio right now. Her father is Scorpio and my moon and ascendent is in Scorpio. Make any sense?

KayBug

Ok, this is how it turned out, so far.
My daughter is to go to the loan company in the morning and the guy there I know is going to do the paperwork and loan for her. He said she would not need a cosigner.
Where I come into play is I had to add her to my car insurance if she was going to get the car. She didn't have the money for the down payment for car insurance policy of her own and if she did get a policy of her own the premiums were horrendously high. ugh
I was hoping she could carry all of this in her name but things don't always work out like that.
2 good things though. With her on my policy, I can drive her car with full coverage and has been she can drive mine.
Other thing, my agent, whom I have dealt with for over 10 yrs said if she has an accident I can drop her from my policy and it won't hurt me because the points goes with the driver.
The insurance must be where I came into play and not as being cosigner.
Anyone see this coming? I missed it completely. :p
KayBug

archergirl

Hi KayBug,

That could be what the Moon is doing in your 2nd house; the 2nd house rules things like insurance, I believe. Saturn (your daughter) and the lender (Sun) are brought together by the Moon (action of the chart) in your house of 'secure things'; so, you have secured your daughter something; it just wasn't money.

Anyone else?
Cheers,
AG:)