what is he thinking of me?

leogirl

first off i'm having trouble posting charts for some reason. if someone could do this for me i'd be very grateful although i'll try again. march 2, 2009 at 8:09 am brooklyn, ny

ok the back story...true love whom i left way back. been in contact for a couple of years and have talked about seeing one another but haven't yet. he's still with someone. however, they are together but apart it seems from what he's saying (who would she be in chart?). ok so recently (about two weeks ago) we were talking a lot again, more than ever, and then communication broke off yet again. soooo here we are. i would like to know if the way i'm interpreting the following is correct and what i'm missing. also, when it looks like we will be in contact again. oh and what all the jupiter means?

i'm mars in aquarius in terms of jupiter, in face of moon (so thinking about myself), in triplicity of saturn
my cosig is moon exalted in taurus in terms of jupiter in face of moon (again thinking about myself) in triplicity of venus (him)

he's venus in its detriment in aries in terms of mercury, in face of sun (thinking about himself) in triplicity of sun (again himself)
his cosignificator is sun in pisces, in terms of jupiter, in face of jupiter, in triplicity of mars (me)

sooo he is receiving me as he's in my sign of aries and the only other thing is we are each in triplicity of other (not all that strong right) but we are also thinking of ourselves a lot.

i'm in his turned fifth house as mars and in his seventh house as moon. that seems good to me as i think it means he's thinking of me as love and partner? he's sun and venus in my 12th so i think that means i'm thinking of him as a secret relationship.

moon makes several applying aspects that are difficult...squares mars then squares mercury then sextiles uranus and then squares neptune. that final square isn't great. the way i'm interpreting that might be obstacles and delays caused by internal forces to getting together (mars), delays in communication (mercury), an unexpected opportunity (sextile of uranus) and then the square to neptune might mean some deception?

i'm mars in his turned fifth house and moon in his seventh house. he's venus and sun both in my 12th house of secret relationships.

much thanks to anyone who can offer insight!

leogirl

thanks ray! ok here is the chart (i hope!) lol.
leogirl
ps please let me know if how i'm interpreting it is correct and whatever else i am missing.

Attachments

• what is he thinking.gif
    what is he thinking.gif
    28 KB · Views: 37

RayAustin

Leogirl, I think the way you are interpreting through dignities is correct.

When a planet is in your sign, you receive the planet, not the other way around. So Mars receives Venus.

You weren't asking about what happens with the relationship, so you don't really need to go analyzing the aspects, you can find out the answer by receptions alone.

Ray

leogirl

aw come on ray. there must be some further insight here. ;)

sooo what is it all about with some much in terms of jupiter?

oh and what is he thinking about me? lol

leogirl

leogirl

also, if he's in my 12th does that mean he's hiding something from me or keeping secrets or do i just view him as a secret relationship?