Niederlaendisch

happyraccoon

I don't know why the Lowlands are like a Bermuda triangle to me. My best friend is Belgian, and believe me, I've made the opposite mistake with her. Es tut mir leid.

Wann warst du geboren?

happyraccoon

Ich nehme an, das Du laenglich bist, wegen dein Jupiter der ganz genau and Deinen Ascendant steht. Das ist wohl sehr, sehr gluecklich. Your astrology group was right.

What it means to have Uranus right there, too...I don't know. Nobody's ever talked to me about that, but my reading and my personal experience tells me that each amplifies the other. I'm never really sure whether those people who don't know me and have a bad feeling about me, whether they are responding to Uranus on the Ascendant or to Pluto on the Ascendant.

Living in Denver, I was right on my Jupiter line and actually did have a very easy time with everybody, especially strangers. Here in Friday Harbor, I am on my Pluto line and I do not feel that uplifting, outgoing friendliness any more. Instead I feel like a big secret that walks around, trying to hide.

Als kind habe ich in Rheinland Pfalz gewohnt. Ich habe meine ersten 3 Jahren in einer Grundschule gemacht. Wenn Deutsch ein bisschen einfacher ist als Englisch, dass wuerde mich sehr freuen. Ich habe aber leider keinen Fach Astrologie auf Deutsch gelesen oder gehoert. Deswegen kann ich es nicht so genau schreiben. Aber ueben mache ich gerne. Mais, peut-etre c'est Francais que tu prefers. Et meme, tu m'as deja' demandez de rester avec l'Anglais. Mais c'est ennuieux!

Comme tu prefers, toujours. Dis moi, est-ce que tu trouves qu'on homme pourrai ah forget it. Weak French.. tant pis..

Do you think that a man could have an easier time with uranjup on the ascendant than a woman can? Just in general, do you believe that uranjup can be so conducive to the animus--HOORAY, self expression, dynamic inventiveness, expansive creativity, genious, etc. that all of those things are more readily absorbed when a man delivers them? And say, if I had a Neptune Venus conjunction on my Ascendant, I would have an easier time of getting people to engage with me than a man with Neptune Venus on the Ascendant.

Am I complaining? No. Just wondering. Sometimes I don't feel very lucky about the Uranus Jupiter. Like when I open my big mouth and people are put off. Other times I am so inspired by my own self (ha ha) that I don't have time to care.

By the way, you can get me to do anything by calling me GNAEDIGE FRAU. I guess you knew that when you saw my Leo sun.

Do you have any questions you want to ask about your birthchart?

I think your Venus Ret. conjunct Saturn is very interesting. The orb's a little big, but I would still consider it the apex of a yod between Pluto and Neptune.

johan

Gnaedige Frau,

Jetzt ist es schwierig fur mich,mich zu konzentrieren.
I will stop now with all these languages.

Two questions:with venus ret,do you mean return or retrograde,cause in my natal chart my venus is conjunct my saturn on the same degree(25 and a little)

Could someone put the image of my natal chart on this thread,would be easier to discuss my natal chart.Would be highly appreciated.Draco perhaps?Or Radu?I hope i am not asking too much.

For now i really can't concentrate right now,so i will ask and discuss later,happyraccoon,if that is okay with you.

An unconcentrated Johan...

johan

Raccoon,

No I don't think it is easier for a man to have a uranus/jupiter,as for a woman.
According to an astrologybook i have,uranus near the ac:uranus electrifies the constitution and can make the person reckless:this person feels it could do the most incredible things,one does not get tired,hardly needs sleep and food.If this person cannot realize this in his daily work and style of living,this heat can be driven up as fever.These people needs to blow off steam to someone.Everything they see is wrong,they want to reform,to change that.They have a very strong intuition,knowing the truth of itself.Jupiter near the ac gives a need to educate people,even if it is not wanted by them!(also generous,tips,presents)Pluto near the ac:wanting to lay on their will in their environment.Planets in the 12th house up to about 8 degrees above the ac are considered to connect to the ac,when they are higher up,they are captured in 12

You told you were not happy with uranus/jupiter.opening my big mouth people are put offI think you would involve pluto also.
Wanting to change things,wanting to educate people,this strenghtened by powerful pluto
I hope i was helpful,raccoon,and i share this stellium with you!

Of course i know things can be modified by aspects,especially aspects these planets make and the kind of aspect(trine/opposition/square etc),and the aspects the ac makes with other planets,in your case for example neptune.

Well,if your up to it i would like to ask you what you think of my moon in cancer,where you have your venus!

happyraccoon

Was machst du fuer Karriere? Ich frage, weil deinen Mercury ist vielleicht den groessten Unterschied zwischen dein Chart und meinen. Weil du den ruler of your south node (mercury) have on your North Node. My chart has the ruler of the south node on the south node. It indicates that you have worked very hard in recent past lives to apply your technical abilities in the right direction (whereas I have misapplied mine.)

YOu get to draw your gifts (rational mind gifts) directly from Pisces.

johan

Raccoon,you little masked villain,have you seen some groundhogs yesterday :wink:

You are making a mistake here:the ruler of my southnode is venus.

johan

raccoon,

venus conjunct saturn,apex of my yod with pluto/neptune
venus,ruler of my ac in aries in begin of H8,end of H7(placidus/koch)
venus sextile midheaven
venus,ruler also of taurus,so ruler H9 in 8

Just had some info of my yod,for the rest of interpretations don,t know,just a beginner!

birthchart,synastry,horary,composite,esoterical rulers,progressed charts,transits,rulers,trines,square,cycles,singletons,stellium,yod,t-square,solarreturns,sabiansymbols,bonattisprogressions,cheiron,asteroids,signs,mutual reception,cheiron,asteroids,saturnreturn and so on!Astrology sometimes makes me dizzy!

johan

So,finally i succeeded in putting a picture on the forum :lol: .Raccoon,i don't have a favourite photographer,in fact i don't even know one!

Any comments on my chart?Feel free!

johan

first question:i am thinking of becoming a teacher,are there possibilities here with my chart?

second question:since we have a lot of similarities in our chart,what signifies 'the language thing'

third question:i am a vegetarian since i was 20,are you too,seeing a lot of similarities here?

happyraccoon

I tried to paste your chart with progressions and asteriods on it, but I don't know how.

Mars is fixing to transit your midheaven. Your third house tells me you would be the type of teacher that teaches by asking questions. Not necessarily by handing down answers. YOur questions

I HAVE TO GO--FAMILY MATTERS

I'll work on this, maybe tonight.

Thank you for asking.

johan

And i go to bed,very sleepy.(timedifference)

Good luck with your familymatters,and be well raccoon.

Auf wiedersehen,

Johan

happyraccoon

Mars transits your MC and through your 10th & 11th houses. By the time it catches up with transiting Saturn it will be in the last decanate of Leo. Your Solar Arc Moon will be there too.

Simultaneously (in a relative, eye-ball guesstimation sense, maybe slightly afterward) Jupiter will transit your Neptune and then your Mars.

These all look like great times for "becoming" according to your own will. Being whatever you want to be.

What kind of teaching do you want to do?

It looks like whatever you're doing, you're going to face limitations in the eleventh house. (I started loosing friends I didn't need anymore, and, also deepening significantly my belonginess to relationships, networks of friendships, civic groups, etc. I stopped wasting as much time with people that didn't truly share my same interests. I am now more committed to satisfying activities within my community--how bizarre that I would be LEADING a large portion of these groups???!! But all of this is Saturn in the eleventh. Not being pulled off track by wanting to belong to things that aren't really me. Maybe it feels a little colder, a little more grown up, but you're probably kinda comfortable with that, having Capricorn on the Nadir.) So, teaching is very eleventh house because of all the relationships you have with students, all the future-orientation, all the grouping, etc. Saturn moving through there brings you an easier time leading. But a harder time striking up easy rapport with people. And they would readily accept you as an authority.

I see so much Neptune power in the third house. You would be a trickster kind of teacher...do you know what I mean when I say you would challenge people by confusing them and then demanding that they find answers for themselves. Ok, if not photography, then is it poetry? Film? What is that Neptune doing? Lying?

I will say that I have benefitted enormously from having Jupiter Uranus on the ascendant in a classroom full of kids. Because they need you to THINK FAST and CREATE. I often have no sense of how I got 75% of the inspirations that come to me. Very lucky. Very good for teaching.

Chiron, N.Node conjunction...how much Chiron mythology have you read? You gotta read Erin Sullivan's book on Chiron. Probably you already have. Your mercury is there too. And sun. All great for teaching. And for being married to a teacher. Your Pallas Juno conjunction, too.

Self assertion is big in teaching. I can see from your chart (signatures all over it) that asserting yourself is big. You are built to care about what the other person's experience is, but also to assert your own experience even at the cost of harmony. And Venus Retrograde has just plain had it with Saturn! It's like a beautiful teenage girl who wants to have a normal life and go out and have relationships and involvements, but her dad won't even let her out of her own bedroom. By the time he lets her out, she will be a wise old woman. They are both pretty mad at each other, but the formalities of their arrangement are what keeps you from losing yourself in a Libran life. So I could see where you would be working this conundrum over and over again in work that involves a lot of relating. Because part of you will always want to hold back.

I wonder...despite the jupUran asc, are you pretty shy? I'm guessing that you are painfully shy. When you act out and express yourself, it comes in sporadic bursts. But you want to be close to people but something won't let you. I think your Venus needs Saturn's protection because she has given her power away for too long a time (lifetimes.) Now she has two big guys looking after her, neither of which satisfy her desire to love. So she has withdrawn into her inner life, her inner joy.

What's your anima like?

I'm lucky because I'm female and I have Venus in cancer in my tenth house. This means that I can go around nurturing my students and feeling/sharing love that is conducive to learning. Sweetness. In fact, I taught 8th grade two pregnant years in a row.

Maybe your Moon works like that. (The nurturing part I mean.)

It's really easy for me to see you as a teacher.

It's also not a long shot that you could be married to one.

Tell me more about the kind of teaching you are training for.

Languages..
I've always thought that my luck with them has been through Mercury. Your Mercury and mine are strong in different ways, though. Mine's MoonMerc in Virgo trine Saturn with Venus as apex of trine. YOur's is very Plutonian, trine Moon and Neptune. I can't draw any conclusions about that yet. It's a very good question. Let's keep working on that.

I am a vegetarian who is still trying to actualize herself. In other words, I do very well when it's just me that I cook for. But when it comes to my whole family, including mother and grandmother, I feel unable (as yet) to keep it up. My record since getting married is 6months. Before I die, I want to get that right. I'd like to do it together with my children. My husband is not interested, but supports anything I really stand up about. I have stood up about a lot of things. Someday it will be for Mother Earth's water. If you knew the long list of things that I have put an end to in my life, you would be proud of me. But I think even my chart says that I'm a vegetarian, no?

johan

Thanks for these insights

About solar arcs and asteroids,very interesting but haven't looked that much into it,saving this for later.
I haven't started to learn for teaching yet,courses are starting in august.First it will be general learning the first year,before you have to decide which direction.I would like to teach in highschool(think that is the term you use in the states),so ages 12-18.I will keep open the possibilities which subject i would like to teach,this decision can be made while studying.
I am rather good with children that age.Seems to be a kind of magnetism with these young people in daily life.Easy for me to communicate with them,don't know why but i cherish that.

Neptune=movies for me i guess,and music.Not the creational side,but enjoying it
Cheiron,very interesting,reading a lot about it,also in the forum.Will see for a book i like,but i will try to get a dutch book.
Moon,yes in the 10th house.Moon can also be seen as children,in the house of vocation.Liked what you said about venus there for you,maybe the moon is beneficial for me there as a teacher.
Anima,i don't know what you mean,have to explain that.
Language,yes let's keep working on that,which sign/planet and/or aspects has to do with it.
Vegetarian,well,it is not hard for me,and it does not make me any better than another person,just convinced that it's not the intention to kill our smaller brothers and sisters.

And he,be prowd of yourself,it does not depend on me!Like what you told of the water.Think a lot of forumeers here feel strong here on environmental issues.

See you

happyraccoon

johan said:
the moon is beneficial for me there as a teacher

Yes!

8th graders are 13-15 years old. How funny that we have that in common! I love people that age because cognitively they are fully able to manipulate abstract concepts like adults, and yet they are still young enough to remember what children know. They are so flexible. They are experiencing so many changes, that it's just....incredible.

What was/is your favorite thing about school? Favorite subject?