my natal chart is a mix of my parents charts

redwolf481

I realised lately that my chart is my parents charts put together almost exactly.....

my dad is a black blues rock musician in la hes a numerologist to survive(with a number of high profile celebrity clients) and knows everyone in hollywood my dad is talented but cannot organize or discipline himself for success and blames his failures on others and his skin also he is bipolar not in a crazy way(well he is crazy in some ways) other than he has terrible mood swings and is grandios I didn't know my dad until last year and still haven't met him in person....hes never payed for his own apartment and is constantly taking care of by others and is stable in no way(Hes 57) he was supported by mom in dad up to his late 20s and then my mom took care of him for 10 years and then my little sisters mom took care of him for like 10 years and then he moved in with a celebrity friend I can't name and then his fashion designer friend like gave him a house to stay in dtown hollywood hes black blues and rock muscian

my dad is an aquarius rising with jupiter in the first
a libra sun
moon in scorpio
dunno his mercury
venus in libra
mars in sagitarius
jupiter in aquarius
saturn in virgo
uranus in cancer sqaure sun
neptune in libra
pluto in leo

my dad has a stellium in the 8th house

my mother is a white woman who is from one of the most prestigious southern old money families in pensacola florida but her parents raised her in la she rebelled when she was younger but now hangs around people like bush all day and conservative republican christian rich old southern money people.....she is ruled by fear and doesn't learn from her mistakes either just like my dad but she feels like shes a victim.....is very skeptical and critical and reminds me of a virgo

my mother is a leo rising with pluto and venus in the first house

sun in cancer
moon in taurus
mercury I don't remmebr
venus in leo
mars I don't remmeber
jupiter in aries
saturn in virgo in the second house
uranus in cancer conjunct sun
neptune in libra
pluto in scorpio

my parents met at an astrology class in the late 70;s in la go figure lol

and me

I haad quite a dark childhood It would take too long to talk about it
I am 23 an actor ...I am thinking about moving to london to do stage and the conservatories I wanna get in are over there
I am trying to learn to ground myself and discipline myself and organize myself as it is quite hard for me......

check this out I am a mix of my parents charts

libra rising(10 degrees in the aquarius decan) with pluto in the first house in scorpio
sun in gemini (my dads 5th house in gemini)
moon in taurus(mom) in the 8th house(dad)
mercury in cancer(mom) in the 9th house(dad)
venus in taurus(mom) in the 8th(dad)
mars in cancer(mom) in the 9th house(dad)
jupiter in aqaurius(dad) in the 5th(mom)
saturn in scorpio (in the second house mom)
uranus in sagitarius sun opposition uranus
neptune in capricorn
pluto in scorpio

funny huh