should i dye my hair today

joannski3

OK this sounds like its airhead, right? but sometimes I dye my hair and its horrendous others it looks great. am trying to find a nice honeyblonde look and darken up a bit.

The date of the horary is
Feb 20, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
11:37:36

I am going to try and figure it out right now and post it in a sec before i go to the DR's

EDIT: forgot to post chart! here it is

Attachments

• should i dye my hair.jpg
    should i dye my hair.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

joannski3

Is the moon VOC? I guess that means I won't dye my hair? I was looking and saw mars next to Asc. thought that might be good bc its conjunct asc. then my sig is in 8th bad, applying to Venus quincunx Saturn Rx... not to great in the 4th house so i would maybe regret the change after i attempted.

then moon, if VOC shows that it will probably not happen anyway :-(

J man, i'm thinking i'm ready for a change

Spectrum

I found this off a beauty website. I can't interpret your chart but a full moon will take the color better....I hope it works out. I dye my hair too and use a variety of natural colorants. Good luck I hope it works out for you. BTW I have noticed that my hair takes color diffrently too. The last color I put in stayed in very well and I was really happy with it. In the past there have been variations, the previous dye did not turn out well either, but a full moon looks good.

Full moon: choose your color

Have you been thinking about changing your hair color for a long? Full moon - is a good reason to re-new yourself, realize your plans. In this phase any information, coming to our organism, is kept and fixed well. Hair, colored in a full moon, will keep color and shine longer. Even toning, made during these days, will stay longer.

joannski3

Moon is VOC today- that means nothing will come of the matter.

However, when the moon goes to 1 degree Virgo, the aspect will be exact, or 2 degrees, depending on the movement of the sun, the moon will no longer be VOC

if i bought the hair dye today - nothing would come of it. that makes perfect sense. i already feel to friggin lazy to do anything. that's the VOC moon for you. however, it ends at 4:07 pm EST... do you know about the VOC moon? read about it, you shouldn't by beauty product then either, you'll find you will never use them.

am too light right now, want to have a more blonde color like giselle or jennifer anniston... you know, more low lights, but might be best to ask a professional for this one. normally dye my own hair, but its way overprocessed dont want it to fall out.

thanks,

J

Spectrum

I wish I could read charts! Yes, I know of VOC moons. I always try not to start anything during that phase. It's funny we had an election in Australia during the VOC and astrologers thought the same Liberal government would stay in power - that is what you would normally expect. I have come to view these moons as a time of emptiness. They said the opposition leader based on other astrological make-up could possibly win on the sheer weight of his charisma but he was tipped to be an outside chance. As a surprise to many he ended up winning and has become the most popular PM in power to date in our country's history. Anyway you would not normally think this would occur during VOC. I have to learn more about astrology though, I don't know how to interpret. I hope you find a good day for dyeing your hair. I don't normally look forward to it myself because of the incvonvenience. I leave it in for a long time for the color to take!

Neptune Rising

Hi there,

Dont forget its a Lunar Eclipse too at this full moon. I dont know if this is positive for a hair dye or not... Ive read about not making drastic changes at eclipses..

NR

archergirl

Ha, ha, ha! I would NEVER dye my hair with a chart like this!:eek: :D

The Moon is not only VOC but *exactly* conjunct the South Node: VERY bad news for a dye job.

Mars sitting on the Ascendant suggests to me that you would wind up having to cut your hair off, or that the dye would burn your hair/scalp, something.

No, no, no. Don't do it! Unless you like the Telly Savalas look...;)

AG:)

joannski3

archergirl said:
Ha, ha, ha! I would NEVER dye my hair with a chart like :eek: :D

No, no, no. Don't do it! Unless you like the Telly Savalas look...;)

AG:)

This gets my personal vote as the best feedback ever! my hair is still on my head- im not in the mood to don a pink britney wig. when i finish my *chores* i'll post my dog show chart- i dont want to post it w/o trying to interpret first...