Intriguing: The Lost Symbol of Ra & why "the lost symbol" IS apparently a lost symbol

JUPITERASC

Intriguing: The Lost Symbol of Ra & why "the lost symbol" IS apparently a lost symbol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPompFiAXE&feature=related

Wayne Herschel author of The Hidden Records deciphered the cipher sourced from the Clavicula Salomonis (generally known as the Solomon Key manuscript) in the British Library. Ancient knowledge discovered in pyramid star maps in Egypt and Tikal matching monument layout patterns found at Stonehenge and sites all around the world and on Mars. It is the original and earliest evidence for the Lost symbol of Ra and it is about to reveal its shocking star secret at great risk to the author. Dan Brown dropped the story in The Lost Symbol novel suddenly and changed the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MR6DH3NAc&feature=related :smile:

The deciphered Key of Solomon parchment leads to two more star maps... the Vatican city and Washington DC city layout patterns and more... all outline another star system of the 'gods' near the Pleiades... who Wayne Herschel says are our human ancestors

The truth will challenge the human origin theory and rock the foundations of all religions. Wayne Herschel, author of The Hidden Records has all the historical detail online at http://www.keyofsolomon.net
http://www.thehiddenrecords.com:smile:

Caro

Re: Intriguing: The Lost Symbol of Ra & why "the lost symbol" IS apparently a lost sy

:bandit:There is a lot of information here.If (maybe) when I have a bit more time will read.

I was on holiday recently and I met someone who has worked at the grand lodge in the UK for 25 plus years! I have my views about it which are probably best not noted here.

Also I would like to be more creative and one of my titles for a book is 'the lost key!!@ it would be fiction though.

coincidence. eh.

Re: Intriguing: The Lost Symbol of Ra & why "the lost symbol" IS apparently a lost sy

Well if anyone thinks we are truly only and the only human species are going to have an eyeopening experience within the next few years. We all know a handful of people own, manipulate the media, newspapers. then only another handful of dark cabal members own run not only private banks BUT whole countries. there time is fast coming to an end...

JUPITERASC

If they could cut, shape, move and place 10 stones a day
it would take 664 years to complete JUST the great pyramid :smile:
2,300,000 Stone blocks ranging from 2-80 tons
Aswan and Elephantine Island, a distance of 500 miles away.
Definitive proof of this in the so called King’s chamber, btw.
Not “made to order” they are virtually all unique
and were made to be a very specific size for it’s exact place.
They are all virtually different dimensions
which makes the manufacturing process even more insane
13 acres
Nearly 500ft tall
and it’s more than 750ft long at each base
The ratio of its circumference to its original height
is equal to the value of pi: 3.14.
Pyramids of Egypt: Debunking Textbooks in 5 Minutes
Lost Ancient Technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcAGcgAj4E0

JUPITERASC

Fossils that will effectively rewrite human history.
300,000-year-old bones discovered in Marocco
shed light on the evolution of Homo sapiens
and prove that our species evolved much earlier
at least 100,000 years earlier
than previously thought
effectively rewriting the history of mankind :smile:

http://ewao.com/2017/08/08/300000-year-old-fossils-discovered-by-experts-rewrite-human-history/

piercethevale

Another take on this subject...

The renowned 20th century, American, clairvoyant Edgar Cayce (who was, in fact, channeling all other information other than answers to health related issues. The source was revealed to be of "The Messengers of Most High", i.e. "Those that serve the Throne of Grace", which are the Angelic entities that remained loyal to the Godhead and sometimes it was a member of the "White Lodge" aka "The Great White Brotherhood" aka "The Ascended Masters" of which it was also revealed that at times it was an Ascended being known to many as Saint Germain.) once stated that the creation of the five Adams and the five Eves of the original five races of humankind occurred in 223,000 B.C. (or B.C.E. for those that prefer). He also once stated that the legendary Ram, of the Ramayana, was an actual living person that lived in the era of 198,000 B.C. (B.C.E. for those that prefer).

He also stated in the early 20th century that both the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx were built about 12,500 B.C. and were built by the refugees of the sinking of the last portion of the once existing mighty continent of Atlantis. Those refugees that came to Egypt were those that had remained loyal to the cause of the Sons of Light. Those that had been responsible for the destruction of Atlantis for reason of using their scientific superiority to enslave and subjugate those that were not of the Sons of Belial. They were also deliberately retarding the mental facilities of those peoples as to make them simple minded and far more subservient and had designs on the entire world as they had planned on creating a new world order (Sound presently familiar?) The survivors that were of those of the Sons of Belial came to what is the presnt day Eastern Seaboard of the North American continent

The survivors that came to Egypt brought with them their religion that is known as that of the Aten, or Aton, of ancient Egypt which was subsequently identified by Sigmund Freud in his last published work, "Moses and Monotheism" to have been what is presently known as Hebrewism.
Freud identified Moses as being the "Head Priest" of the Aton faith in Egypt at that time and the "Levites" were the lesser priests and their families... all run out of ancient Egypt by the rival, but long time peacefully co-existing native religion of ancient Egypt, that of the Amen or Amoun (there's no way to correctly spell it in English as these names were taken from Egyptian cartouches and subsequently interpreted by use of the "Rosetta Stone" and the pronunciations are somewhat speculative.

I have estimated that the end of the last Satya Yuga period in history to have been right around 12,500 B.C. (B.C.E., for those that prefer) and that the Hall of Records which edgar claimed does exist but can only be accessed by a hidden passageway that is located near the base by one of the paws of the Sphinx,, which He said wouldn't and couldn't be found until humankind was once again capable and spiritually responsible to have the knowledge that was archived and placed within the Hall. Edgar stated it contains the full history of humankind on this earth. He also stated that there are two more such Halls on this earth that were created at the same time and that it will be found that the information is identical in all three. The other two Halls were in relatively far corners of the earth, one of those corners being in present day Tibet or Nepal (I don't remember exactly)

I do recommend for reading the compilation of readings given by the late Edgar Cayce on this very topic that is titled "Edgar Cayce's Story of the Origin and Destiny of Man", by author Lytle Robinson.
I give it five out of five possible stars.. imho.

JUPITERASC

8496041beff051fc205521559f32dd77--gutter-planet-project.jpg