Algol conjunct composite vertex?

Neptune Rising

Hi!

I have just discovered fixed stars! So I investigated my synastry and composite charts with a long term friend who I became a bit intimate with recently. I have always considered him the person I trust the most to settle down with. But I saw Algol EEK! conjuncted our composite Vertex in the 7th house. Composite Vertex trines the North Node in the 3rd house.

With Vertex being the point of fate trining North Node future goals, would Algol bring total devastation if we were to form some type of non-platonic relationship? Or would this be our future (N Node) fate (Vertex) anyway?

I may be just looking at the darkest side of things, possibly my Capricorn sun trait?! :D

Spica/Uranus is in the 12th house.

Composite..

Thank you for any views!

Neptune

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

astro.teacher said:
Your Vertex isnt conjunct Algol. Your vertex is 22TAU and Algol is 26TAU. It needs to be 0 degrees to be considered conjunct.

Thanks for your reply astro.teacher.

Ok good, thank you, it looks a bit brighter now!

Neptune

Last edited:

tsquare

Lucky you Neptune Rising.:)

I dont know much bout Algol other then your suposed to duck or something.but after I found it siting on my Chiron opposing my uranus, and squaring my moon forming a OHHNO:eek: tsquare. I decided to peek arround corners for a while instead of just duck. I broke my neck or well...chiped a vertabrae anyhow in highschool. and now im giving this little star some credit. **** Algol:mad:. Chiron in my chart is at 26 taurus so......it also sextiles my sun and mercury. OH BOY!

I heard fixed stars dont matter too much in aspect other then opposition and conjunction. but some of the "bigger" ones do. I heard this was a big one. Anybody smrter then me? Its not too hard.:)
oops mispelled smarter.:D
---------------------------------------
off with his head-Tsquare
=================================
heres my chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...10&smon=4&syr=2007&hsy=0&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Neptune Rising

DDDUUUKKKKCCCC!!!!!!

Wow tsquare!

Hey, here's a thought... Maybe these (OUCH!) accidents that happened to you in high school will become less as the chart progresses? You may not see so many 'Algol' effects as you age?

Neptune (phew)

tsquare

Quote: Neptune rising
-------------------------------
DDDUUUKKKKCCCC!!!!!!

Wow tsquare!

Hey, here's a thought... Maybe these (OUCH!) accidents that happened to you in high school will become less as the chart progresses? You may not see so many 'Algol' effects as you age?

Neptune (phew)
Im hoping the same thing Neptune rising, I still have to learn about progressions and transits. Im not sure which subject to pick up first:rotflmao:. studying it all at once can be a little overwelming, and I have to break it down into sections and then somehow intergrate it all back together again.
For now Ill keep ducking untill I sorta "put it all together" Natal wise.
All in time I supose.:)
Thanks for bringing up progression though that will probably be what I look into next as far as figuring this Algol thing out and alot of others as well I see.
=================================================
Untill then its me and you Algol!:58::53::13::D-----Tsquare
----------------------------------------------------------------
My Chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=48dfileGoZ1IV-u1175704821&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=24&mth=gw&sday=10&smon=4&syr=2007&hsy=0&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=