The Natal Chart of a Mistress or the "other woman"

Raindrops

I have the chart of a mistress.

My dad is having an affair. I went to this woman's house unexpectedly (right before her rendezvous with my dad) and met with her for thirty minutes and tried to tell her that my parents are not divorced. I told her that my father was not the man he led her to believe, that he had actually abused me and my mom for years and that taking a mistress was his newest exploit.

She remained unmoved and said she would give my father "the benefit of the doubt." At one point, I told her I was about to faint when talking about some of the abuse and asked if I could sit down (the sofa was next to me). She said I wasn't welcome to sit down. I fell onto the couch anyway because my knees buckled. She also let me know that I wasn't welcome in her home.

At first I viewed her as a potential victim of my father, but she was so cold and unfeeling (she heard the abuse and said she really didn't care) that now I view her as someone just as unfeeling as my dad.
----------
Please, there is no need to tell me that my mom should leave this marriage. It is much more complicated than that, LOL, or we would. My only interest is studying this woman's natal chart to see what drives her.

------
SO, I got her birthdate!!! LOL.

She VERY Much acted like pluto/Leo ASC, so I put that as her time of birth although I don't really know it.

First of all, I believe it is significant that her venus is in 0 degrees of Scorpio. This means something, but I haven't found a website on it yet, LOL.

Her Scorp Venus is square pluto in Leo. I've seen this occur in the charts of people who "lust" for more than they can have. In the case of my friend, Venus was in Taurus square Pluto in Scorpio and they wanted possessions and material wealth.

But, here, Venus is in Scorpio square Pluto. How do you guys read this? I wish I had the actual time of birth!! :p
I bet she is EXTREMELY JEALOUS and possessive. She seemed very bossy, going so far as to tell me, "Your father is giving you money for school and you should act more grateful."

Ummm, it isn't her business to talk to me about my dad's money. That is why I think she's bossy or thinking about money.

Venus square pluto - Wanting something that isn't hers (?).
Venus in Scorpio - Not a very good love nature, LOL.

Chart22.gif
Chart22.gif

Last edited:

Catatonia

Mars (signifies the type of man a woman is attracted to) is retrograde.

Saturn (ruler of the 7th) isn't in an particular dignity, also retrograde.

Jupiter (ruler of her 5th) in detriment, also retrograde.

Venus (signifies her relationship to other women) is in detriment.

The most dignified planet in her chart is the Moon in Cancer, but it's in the 12th. She'd prefer to be the other woman, eh?

It sounds like she was open to you before you decided to tell her the truth about your father, which was -definitely- a perceived threat/offense from her side. Then she changed her tune and became cold to you.

It's a crying shame... Women women women...

Catatonia

Raindrops

She wasn't exactly "open" to me. I found out my father was meeting her. She lives in a city 10 hours a way. I flew in to meet her right before my dad met her. I went to her home to ask her where I could find him in this foreign city (I was very polite). At the end, she gave me a fake address and hotel and told me I could find him there. I knew she was lying. She was on her way to go meet him at a different location.

She is this middle class woman who was just divorced (so we aren't dealing with a hooker).

The Sun/Neptune can be deceived... but the venus/pluto can be cruel to get what they want.

Last edited:

Catatonia

She wasn't exactly "open" to me. I found out my father was meeting her. She lives in a city 10 hours a way. I flew in to meet her right before my dad met her. I went to her home to ask her where I could find him in this foreign city (I was very polite). At the end, she gave me a fake address and hotel and told me I could find him there. I knew she was lying. She was on her way to go meet him at a different location.

She is this middle class woman who was just divorced (so we aren't dealing with a hooker).

The Sun/Neptune can be deceived... but the venus/pluto can be cruel to get what they want.

I'm sorry I can't offer more help than that, but if this advice helps or consoles you any--I think you should allow for these people to be who they are because you can't change them. Her Moon in Cancer in the 12th is the most telling placement of all (to me). The squares in her chart definitely contribute to her personality. People who are recently separated or divorced are usually emotionally unavailable and she definitely is (and your father has been for the longest time). I definitely wish you luck in handling this, but I suppose as adults we have no authority over anyone but ourselves. I understand how upset and hurt you are and you have every right to be, but studying her chart will most likely only upset you further and I believe you should be as happy and unattached to this situation as possible.

Good luck again,

Catatonia

waybread

Raindrops, did you talk to your dad about this? I assume this woman told him about your visit, but you might talk to him directly...and suggest family counseling.

But I would sure be careful of using astrology in order to "prove" someone's negative character traits.

Last edited:

Gwenyhfair

mars opp venus, moon square mars, pluto square venus. That´s what I think she has problems in relationships, meaning not able to stand alone and find a man who is only hers.

It´s impossible to tell anything about the situation not knowing the persons and happenings. My father abused his kids, betrayed our mum and then left. He changed women many times until he got married for the third time at about 60 and started over. Sometimes is best to let go, as I´ve done. I guess I´d be like her and say "you should be more grateful your dad gives you money for school". I share that opinion you really should be grateful . My dad never gave me a cent, and he´s not poor. I understand this upsets you. My dad´s affairs upset me whole lot:crying:

I agree with catationia, you should leave them be.

Arguing or counsellin does not help if the other person (your dad) wants his way. Accept and respect. I know it´s difficult. My dad finally ended up with this lower middle class idiot who just wants money. But there´s nothing I can do. Exept biding my time, work hard so that when dad dies the best lawyers ring her doorbell and say hey ***** time you go back to where you came from, the party is over.

Claire19

Quite honestly the affair is the business of your father and mother and their marriage. Looking at a chart and its aspects doesnt help the situation or change it and without a time of birth we cant track her transits either.
I feel you are getting way too involved in your parent's marriage. Let them sort it out.

Claire19

Raindrops, did you talk to your dad about this? I assume this woman told him about your visit, but you might talk to him directly...and suggest family counseling.

But I would sure be careful of using astrology in order to "prove" someone's negative character traits.

Yes and we dont have the father's chart either and he doesnt sound squeaky clean so perhaps they deserve each other. It is not really the business of the daughter to interfere. Sometimes there is the issue of inheritance that may be threatened and that causes concern.

Claire19

Venus in Scorpio square Pluto is classic for control, manipulation in love and finance matters. Venus is also opposing Mars in Aries and there can be violence in her life and that may have caused her to look elsewhere. If your father is of that temperament also she may become a victim of it.
She has a badly aspected Moon again suggestive of domestic conflicts and violence.

It is however their business to sort out.

Veronica

but emotions run deep noneless when having venus and moon specially in cancer in water signs. Maybe she isn't cold or unfeeling, but she is totally blinded by whatever story your dad is telling her, when people are in love they can totally be like a blind person who doesn't want to see the light. I think deep down she acknowledges the truth but doesnt want to accept it. 2 years ago I lived a similar experience like this not with my dad but with a significant other, so when I caught them & confronted them, the other lady seemed totally unfeeling, but deep down she knew everything I told her was true, she believed me but didnt want to accept the facts or truth. I think this lady isn't prepared to let go of your dad. Maybe perhaps you should post your dads natal chart. Anyways I think your mom is better off without your dad more inner peace @ the end, its better to be single with your inner peace than commited without peace and worst of all feeling lonely.

Last edited:

Vista

I say let them have each other; your mom is probably better off. You might want to post your mom and dads charts, this could give us more information.

Claire19

Mars (signifies the type of man a woman is attracted to) is retrograde.

Saturn (ruler of the 7th) isn't in an particular dignity, also retrograde.

Jupiter (ruler of her 5th) in detriment, also retrograde.

Venus (signifies her relationship to other women) is in detriment.

The most dignified planet in her chart is the Moon in Cancer, but it's in the 12th. She'd prefer to be the other woman, eh?

It sounds like she was open to you before you decided to tell her the truth about your father, which was -definitely- a perceived threat/offense from her side. Then she changed her tune and became cold to you.

It's a crying shame... Women women women...

Catatonia
If we dont have time of birth then we cant discern what is ruling the 7th or any other house.

Her Mars is also not well aspected and altogether she has had and always will tend to have a hard time with her love life.

Claire19

I agree and after all there are many scenarios for being the other woman or mistress. I also feel that it is a matter between the persons involved in the triangle and no one else.

Kannon

I have the chart of a mistress.

My dad is having an affair. I went to this woman's house unexpectedly (right before her rendezvous with my dad) and met with her for thirty minutes and tried to tell her that my parents are not divorced. I told her that my father was not the man he led her to believe, that he had actually abused me and my mom for years and that taking a mistress was his newest exploit.

She remained unmoved and said she would give my father "the benefit of the doubt." At one point, I told her I was about to faint when talking about some of the abuse and asked if I could sit down (the sofa was next to me). She said I wasn't welcome to sit down. I fell onto the couch anyway because my knees buckled. She also let me know that I wasn't welcome in her home.

At first I viewed her as a potential victim of my father, but she was so cold and unfeeling (she heard the abuse and said she really didn't care) that now I view her as someone just as unfeeling as my dad.
----------
Please, there is no need to tell me that my mom should leave this marriage. It is much more complicated than that, LOL, or we would. My only interest is studying this woman's natal chart to see what drives her.

------
SO, I got her birthdate!!! LOL.

She VERY Much acted like pluto/Leo ASC, so I put that as her time of birth although I don't really know it.

First of all, I believe it is significant that her venus is in 0 degrees of Scorpio. This means something, but I haven't found a website on it yet, LOL.

Her Scorp Venus is square pluto in Leo. I've seen this occur in the charts of people who "lust" for more than they can have. In the case of my friend, Venus was in Taurus square Pluto in Scorpio and they wanted possessions and material wealth.

But, here, Venus is in Scorpio square Pluto. How do you guys read this? I wish I had the actual time of birth!! :p
I bet she is EXTREMELY JEALOUS and possessive. She seemed very bossy, going so far as to tell me, "Your father is giving you money for school and you should act more grateful."

Ummm, it isn't her business to talk to me about my dad's money. That is why I think she's bossy or thinking about money.

Venus square pluto - Wanting something that isn't hers (?).
Venus in Scorpio - Not a very good love nature, LOL.

Chart22.gif
Chart22.gif

How do you know that Venus was actually in Scorpio when she was born?

Using astrology this way adds assumption upon assumption. You may be more interested in characterizing her in a particular way than in knowing any truth about her. It seems to me your issues are actually with your father. How about posting your chart and his?

lalalaheidi87

okay, I have read these replies where everyone is saying its none of your business, but i think it is your business. i think it is very much your business.... it is your dad and your family... even if that lady is not sole-ly responsible for tearing it apart, she is still playing some role and that is your business... you are allowed to hate her. and you are allowed to express that hate on her over the internet (even though you didnt really and are taking the more intellectual route of chart analysis lol) but i will say it for you... what a biotch!

to my opinions about her chart...
you are probably right with rectifying her chart ... if so...
sun in 2nd with north node and neptune... her concerns are basically material, and she has no problems gaining the support of others, although there may be some deception involved she has trouble with illusion vs reality and seeing what she want to see. this is probably not her first affair.

ic in scorpio she may have suffered at the hands of abuse growing up or had some darker family issues in general, but at the same time with the ic ruler on the ascendant, these issues are very much a part of her and her identity for her whole life even today and she may not know how to function without or seperate herself from domestic darkness issues

looking more at her chart this lady has issues. you should actually feel sorry for her.

i agree with the other people that her major issuse arise from the almost t square involving mars venus moon pluto etc.. in regard to mars opposite venus, you say this is a middle class woman and you arent dealing with a hooker, i think the fact that the word hooker even popped into your head is telling, and it is only your conscious mind that is telling you that she is not. she may well have hooker like issues. and with mercury opp mars any relationship she is in is bound to have problems with arguing etc and will only last as long as these problems can be put up with... then the square to pluto and chiron being right there... yea this is major issues... my feeling that she has major uncionscoius destructive tendencies toward the world around her, but also oscillates to wanting to heal the destructive tendencies that she observes, and may well be able to do so. it is important to be on her good side. LOL.

Claire19

Venus Pluto can be relentless and want to possess and control the object of their love through a deep fear of not being lovable or having the love they want. They are often attracted to the unavailable or unsuitable which reinforces their pain and increases their manipulative behaviour.

Claire19

Venus Pluto can be relentless and want to possess and control the object of their love through a deep fear of not being lovable or having the love they want. They are often attracted to the unavailable or unsuitable which reinforces their pain and increases their manipulative behaviour.