Transit Venus Retrograde in 8th house Conjunct natal Venus

bradderz777

Hello people,

I would personally like to ask a question on what it means when Transit Venus Retrograde in 8th house Conjunct natal Venus.

Could this mean having to pay back money? I have took a student loan for university but I have failed my course, and I'm wondering if this configuration would indicate an issue relating to this. Also could it indicate lovers coming into my life for the wrong reasons?

I'll upload my chart with transits underneath here starting from 16th May 2012
as this is the supposed date that Venus turns Retrograde.

Thanks

Brad.

Attachments

• hi.jpg
    hi.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 21

Gwenyhfair

Hi,

this venus retro is also in my eight (goes back a bit to seventh too). ANyway I had this reading and it said this has to do with power struggles - sex or money.

Could be a person involved, some "plutonic".

I don´t think the student loan is the issue. You know you have to pay back right? And how soon do they cash in? Well in my case, it was years ago, I had to pay back cause I had some other income but the it was only afterwards. I mean if you just recently failed they might not know it yet.

Anyway I think more of personal relations, not an institution, whether it be money, sex or someone oppressive in an other way. this reading I had also said money, status and things will become less important for a person having venus retro in this house. I think that because it will also hit your natal venus you will feel all this much stronger. The issues of the house venus rules are highlighted.

But I´m not a good astrologer I only answered cause we are sort of "astro twins" and you will have venus retro in your solar return. Venus rules your seventh (as mine) and they key issue is are you in a relationship or not? The reading said venus retro in solar return actually could be quite pleasant. This does not apply if one is expecting a lot from a partner (like getting married, performing better sexually or financially) this year.

Some sort of power struggles or issues with scorpios, geminis or even sag this time. Because of jupiter will be conj your sun, mer and venus I suggest a very active time, don´t overdo yourself ( I did last year in a way when jupiter was conj my venus). Late scorpios and early sags will have jupiter opposition late may to june. I personally fear somehow that these folks will have a struggle with me in a few weeks. Have to get rid of that fear tonight at full moon by meditating.

Last edited:

d00dle

it is said that inner planet transits (like venus) is not as meaningful and significant because they are brief in duration.

d00dle

off topic, but i've always been curious about how scorpio rising w/ pluto in the 1st looked...intense and secretive. again, you also have moon in the 1st :)