Death indicator for my father-in-law????

LOL_LOL

Being new to astrology and barely starting to learning about the transits, I decided to put up two charts of my husband whose father passed away earlier today from a year-long battle with cancer.
My husband was born between 5-5:30 am, so I put up his chart for both times (just in case), so you would indicate which transits could have played a role for his loss today.

Attachments

• death1.jpg
    death1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 26
  • death2.jpg
    death2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

Being new to astrology and barely starting to learning about the transits, I decided to put up two charts of my husband whose father passed away earlier today from a year-long battle with cancer.
My husband was born between 5-5:30 am, so I put up his chart for both times (just in case), so you would indicate which transits could have played a role for his loss today.
Sorry to hear your sad news regarding your father-in-law's passing earlier today.

IMO the polarised views regarding this matter make this topic a controversial/contentious one!

A search facility forms part of the user control panel of this forum and searching for the words "Hyleg & Alcocoden"
links anyone interested to find previous discussions on this topic which may shed more light for you
:smile: