lungs are bad

pudinnpop

in my recent thread about chornic bladder infections,i got some great advice..But now a days my lungs have been bad..they hurt in the back and i get headaches with it...the headace is always dull but there.Ive been to the drs and they dont even bother checkin it out,they say we have no idea,and because i suffer from anxiety they treat me like its all in my head.Ive beenderpressed because of my blaader infdectiona nd other infections reproductively i have that dont respond to antibioticsa since im allergic to them all,BUT this lung stuff worrying me.Ive tried to quit smoking and me and and my b/f are gonna try cold turkey this sunday!!!

Anyways to get to the point,ive been callin the drs again ands made another appt for the lung thing.im actually starting to think i will die eventually from one of the infections cs im so untreatable..I know that sounds extreme but im honestly worried between my allergies to most meds and the drs lack of care..Does anyone see any hope for my recovery at all??

LoneStar

I'm sorry, but you can't continue smoking and then come onto the forum to ask someone else why your lungs hurt. ??????

Its pretty obvious...!

...Quit smoking....?!>!|!

starlink

Pudinpop, sorry, but there is no chart or anything to go by, but I do agree with Lonestar. Smoking is causing this problem and if you are already weakened by all the other things, I would really stop immediately.
Start a better lifestyle, doing only healthy things, eating healthy, drinking a lot, inhale fresh air as much as you possibly can. Honestly, it is the only way to get back to health.
Lots of strength, Starlink

gaer

I agree with what others have said. Complaining about the fact that your lungs hurt when you smoke is like drinking and complaining about hangovers!