Time to launch an internet business

Neptune Rising

Hi all

I have picked two dates so far for launching an internet business. It's online products are tarot and astrology so far. Yoga and meditation is on there too for information and possibly inspiration, and to maybe (see how it goes) promote local classes.

I have avoided the Mercury shadow period.
Uranus and Jupiter are about to go direct.
Chiron and Neptune are recently direct.
Venus is stationing direct
I also wanted the Moon to either be in Pisces or Cancer, as I do focus on empathy.

Launch 1 has Cancer rising. My own natal Saturn is conjunct the ascendant in both cases. Saturn natally is in my 7th house and rules my 2nd house. I wonder if this is relevant.

Launch 1
The MC is ruled by Pisces, and Jupiter/Uranus and Fortuna are all together there. Moon is in the same degree as my natal Jupiter. Natal Jupiter rules my ascendant and sits in my 3rd house.

Pluto on the north node seems interesing in both charts. Though I'm not sure about the n node being in the 6th house, being any good. Weak and cadent.

A good thing I see is Sun trine Jupiter/Fortuna/Uranus. And Moon about to trine Jupiter. Those feel very good. Sun being in Scorpio maybe good for looking into the depths of things, maybe touching the unconscious with faith (Jupiter) and flashes of insight (Uranus)?

Not sure if Lilith prominent is good or not. Lilith seems prominent in my life now, with my progressed Sun conjunct progressed Lilith. I do know she has changed me and released me from alot of what was holding me back over the last year... so to have it prominent in the launch of an internet business that looks at the above subjects may actually be a good thing? Lilith is also conjuncting my natal Jupiter, which is conjunct the MC.

Moon peregrine in Pisces, well perhaps the launch will go nowhere?

Venus station direct also trine Neptune/Chiron looks wonderful and healing. Venus is also stationing square to my natal Sun. And Venus in thee 5th house, maybe I'll meet a romance :tongue: Kidding, looks lovely for creativity.

I was concerned about the Mercury Mars duo, they are in Sagitarius so maybe not so bad. They are also cadent. I was worried that could mean rash decisions and arguments...

Launch 1

launch1.gif

thinking of another date for the other chart. The 2nd chart I had for 25th Nov - noticed the Merc/Mars in Sag square the Jupiter/Uranus in Pisces and thought that's not very good! :tongue:

I'd really appreciate any thoughts on this type of chart.

Neptune Rising

I'm not actually sure what consitutes launching a business...

I had two complete strangers come up to me while I was sitting in the cafe today. Both asked me if I do astrology charts. The first had seen my laptop screen with a chart, and asked me what I do and how much I charge. I didn't know what to charge and told them I hadn't thought about that yet. Good busines acumen eh?! :sideways: We ended up having a chat while I was looking at their chart and giving them my thoughts.

The second person said they overheard that I do astrology charts and asked what I do, how much I charge. I told them, and they would like a chart as a birthday present for someone they know. We'll discuss prices when I get the birth data.

I thought, if these people do turn into paying clients, then would the first meeting be counted as a business launch time?

I constructed a chart.

launch2.gif

Moon is strong, in Cancer and in the 2nd house. Though Moon is in between two malefic fixed stars. Moon is the people. If this is in the 2nd house, perhaps it means getting paid for this work?

Mercury is the chart ruler, Gemini rising. This is placed in Scorpio. It is conjunct a star called Acrux, which actually rules the occult and astrology and spirituality, metaphysics! Coincidence? Nice being in Scorp too, being able to delve into the depths in order to transform!

Mercury is in the 6th house, well that is the house of daily work and service. Perhaps this can become a daily work for me?

Mercury is also square my natal Mercury/Venus. These rule my career house and 9th house (as well as 5th,6th,7th). I hope that doesn't mean communication problems.

The Moon (the people) is trine Mercury though, so that may be good for communicating with the public, empathically and with a nurturing feel. This is lovely.

Venus is cazimi, though retrograde. Interesting, though I don't know how relevant that is. Venus traditionally rules money. Cazimi Sun looks nice. The 6th house theme is still there also, daily work bringing money?

My natal Sun is conjunct the chart's MC. This is interesting, maybe showing a link to my soul path?

North Node and Pluto in the 9th house of higher learning. The destiny is concerned with transformation through 9th house issues.

Mars is strong there on the DC.

Moon will be trining Jupiter/Uranus. Jupiter rules the 7th house and sits on the 12th cusp.