Unusual romance, will it last, what is its purpose?

Neptune Rising

Hi :)
I have found myself in an unusual situation, some sort of romantic entanglement with a superior of mine at work has started.

The synastry aspects are quite interesting, the first thing I noticed was his North Node is conjunct my Chiron, also along with his Venus/Saturn. He is a boss, probably living out his 1st house Saturn/North Node conjunction. I take this to mean I can heal him romantically - Venus/Chiron/North node, and this healing will stay with him into his future. A bit worried about the Saturn/Chiron though. I can heal his fears Saturnian traits, the effects of being a boss - stress.

When I first started working there I thought to myself that I really need to work closely with this guy, even though I was so nervous around him.

There is a grand trine formed of his Mars/Lilith in Taurus, his Pluto/Uranus in Virgo and my Sun in Capricorn. This could explain the intense feelings that are aroused in me. He is also presenting me with his male temptation (Mars/Lilith) through a romance (5th) which could transform me and my values and confidence (Sun in 2nd) in unusual and inventive ways (Pluto/Uranus). It does sometimes have a bit of an obsessive feel to it.

My Venus/Mercury is in his 12th house, this romance is definately private.
My Lilith is on his Ascendant, he may see me as some sort of wild woman!

His Chiron is conjunct my Juno.

North Node in my 4th house, South in the 10th doesn't bode too well for the job I have there, or it could mean I've worked with him in the past.

synastryms.gif

The composite has interesting aspects, firstly I noticed the exact conjunct of Chiron/Lilith. Some healing/wounding involved with Lilith, an expression of the wildness within. Well our working relationship has gone through this, I was preivously very shy around him, painfully so, but was told to open up more and so I have, and starting to feel more confident in just being myself around him at work.

Composite Ascendant in Capricorn, it is primarily a working relationship - I'm his assistant.
Venus/Sun on the midpoint of Mars/Moon, shows a lively emotional feeling with good rappour and some loving feelings. Jupiter squares that Mars, this could highte those feelings, or make them overly exaggerated.

Could anyone tell me about the Chiron conjunct Lilith?

This is a hidden relationship, revolving around work and involves travel.

compsm.gif

Thanks very much.

Last edited:
The composite mars, sun/venus is in 2nd house (Equal house) moon mercury in 3rd of communications.
The Sun in the second house of the composite chart is the best possible position for any business or professional relationship whose primary aim is to make money or to gather material possessions. For a personal relationship this position is neither good nor bad.
Venus in 2nd is good for business or professional relationship, this position suggests financial success, especially in fields related to entertainment, art or pleasure and beauty. Having mars here suggests energy put into earning money acquiring material things

Moon in the third house implies that this relationship is based largely on feelings. The third is the house of the mind in its day‑to‑day functioning, and in a relationship it indicates the normal attitudes and opinions that you share. When you are together, you think about yourselves more subjectively and are more influenced by your emotions. You communicate with each other primarily through feelings rather than through intellect, so communication between you is likely to be mostly nonverbal.

Because you have a strong sense of shared opinions and viewpoints, you may not really need to communicate so much on an intellectual, verbal level. But at the same time, because ­communication within the relationship is so subjective and emotional, it may be difficult to discuss things rationally and objectively when you have to.

[QUOTE]Could anyone tell me about the Chiron conjunct Lilith? [/QUOTE] sorry can't help you thier

What happened when T uranus conj composite mercury? I believe transits work over composites (only when together of course):biggrin:

In the synastry bi wheel, one person's moon is conj Asc which is very good for emotional reception. Saturn conj IC is not good and would suggest restrictions if this relationship were to progess. Is tis what you are hoping for?

Your n node/neptune is trine his moon which is good

North Node in my 4th house, South in the 10th doesn't bode too well for the job I have there, or it could mean I've worked with him in the past.

I don't think it's so much N Node as his Saturn conj your IC, should this progress into something more deep and meaningful that could be a problem.

The relationship's purpose to me would suggest n node in aquarius in 1st house which is closely trined by uranus in 9th house. This is the easiest of these aspects to contend with, but even so it does imply that you both want a lot of excitement from this relationship. You are willing to let it take its own course and express itself as it will. Or maybe just to be inventive, philosophical and together to develop original beliefs in asn aquarian detached oral sort of way.

Neptune Rising

Hi thanks very much for helping me analyse this.

What happened when T uranus conj composite mercury? I believe transits work over composites (only when together of course):biggrin:

I think that happened earlier in the year, this was around the time I got made permanent in the job. So I had to communicate with him alot more from then onwards as part of the job. I was so nervous around him, that may have been all that Mars Pluto Sun energy. I do feel transformed through this interaction that we have already, and now this added extra passsion bit came as a complete surprise moslty though I did fancy him.
[/QUOTE]

The relationship's purpose to me would suggest n node in aquarius in 1st house which is closely trined by uranus in 9th house. This is the easiest of these aspects to contend with, but even so it does imply that you both want a lot of excitement from this relationship. You are willing to let it take its own course and express itself as it will. Or maybe just to be inventive, philosophical and together to develop original beliefs in asn aquarian detached oral sort of way.

Ah yes I see the Uranus trine North Node now, that makes sense that it is very unusual, plus involves work. Yes your spot on I certainly do want this to be exciting, and feel it will be. Not sure about him, probably he does too, maybe he can sense the madness in my eyes! I also noticed the Uranus square to Juno. Uranus seems important as it is involed in the synasytry too. Uranus square to Juno may signifies the relationship would be unstable if Juno represents marriage.

Uranus also forms a trine to the midpoint of Sun/Venus and Juno... trine is an easy aspect with the instabiliity/unusualness of Uranus, I guess this could add that sort of flavour to the relationship in this case..? It would allow the unusual into the relationship. Ahhh just noticed that North Node is on this midpoint! So this is the destiny!

I too am fasinacted by studying the effects of transits to the composites. I recall a pervious relationship ending so suddenly when Juno aspected Uranus. I'm very interested to see what happens when this Full Moon/Lunar eclipse at 15 Capricorn lands just near the composite Juno. Comp Uranus will form a t-square with the Sun/Moon opposition, and therefore set off all those Uranus aspects. Oooo I'm kind of excited to see what will happen!

In the synastry chart although the grand trine may seem ok between sun/pluto/mars there is no moon contacts or venus. there does seem a lack of saturn contacts ie: cement to make a relationship last and your uranus is opp his sun/mercury which can cause disruptions to his mercury and pride/ego sun. I don't see jupiter/pluto opp as to much of a problem.

Now your mars is square his uranus, so your actions/ego may cause tension with his inventive, intuitive ways of relating, plus he has these two uranus/pluto in his marriage house. I have these two in 7th also. As you know it all depends on how these two are aspected, which I cannot tell from the bi wheel, maybe trine to sun/mercury?

Just seen your moon sextile his sun, his moon trine your neptune which are both nice. Just be careful as your moon in dreamy romantic pisces is square neptune natally and is known for 'rose tinted glasses' I have the opposition and although I can relate matters back to mum from childhood, cannot quite see how in adult life this pans out, as I'm well grounded with a stellium in taurus 4earth,4fire.....

What does seem bit strange is your venus don't connect in although they are sextile by sign. I would have expected your venus to want a slow friendship first. Is that happening?

Have you checked your progressed and solar arcs to see what's happening?

Neptune Rising

Now your mars is square his uranus, so your actions/ego may cause tension with his inventive, intuitive ways of relating, plus he has these two uranus/pluto in his marriage house. I have these two in 7th also. As you know it all depends on how these two are aspected, which I cannot tell from the bi wheel, maybe trine to sun/mercury?

Thanks again for your help :happy:
Yes Uranus/Pluto is trine his Mars/Lilith. I suspect he may have an Aquarius rising sign instead of Pisces, just because of his unusual appearance. He said he was born early morning.

I am guessing that his Mars/Lilith trine to his Uranus/Pluto may intensify their effects, adding a flavour of Mars, maybe energy, drive or passion to his unusualness and intensity in relations.

Just seen your moon sextile his sun, his moon trine your neptune which are both nice. Just be careful as your moon in dreamy romantic pisces is square neptune natally and is known for 'rose tinted glasses'

Yes I've had this alot! Easy to get carried away with the fantasy. I even create fantasy when I'm not involved with anyone! I think the trine from Saturn helps abit bring me a bit of reality.

What does seem bit strange is your venus don't connect in although they are sextile by sign. I would have expected your venus to want a slow friendship first. Is that happening?

Thinking about it, yes totally my Aquaruis Venus loves freedom and friendship first, it is also trine to my Pluto which loves the intensity at times, so its a bit contradicted. Maybe all the air elements lead me more towards the lighthearted side of relationships.

Have you checked your progressed and solar arcs to see what's happening?

This is interesting, I looked at his for the time I first entered the company and met him. His progressed Venus was conjunct my natal South Node. And my progressed Moon was trine my natal Sun. His progressed Venus was sextile his natal Mars. His progressed Moon was 2 degrees away from conjuncting his natal Pluto.

Whats happening now is my progressed Moon is approaching conjunction to natal South Node. Its going to also trine Pluto, shortly followed by trine to Venus/Mercury, this is all at the end of the year so may not relate to whats happening now.

The Saturns square each other, it looks like this is a very good working relationship, maybe not to good in the romance department. I'm not really sure where this romantic interlude is heading but just enjoying the unusualness of it for the time being. There is definatley a feel of Uranus about this.

Thanks again, I appreciate you giving me much food for thought.

Neptune Rising

Ok I'm not sure if this lunar eclipse/full Moon has anything to do with this... at 15 degrees Capricorn, conjunct Juno and POF and square to Uranus. So Uranus is the apex of a T-square formed by the Sun/Moon... my superior asked me out on a date today, its just so Uranus and strange in feel, definately not the norm.

I wonder if Saturn is much of a player in this eclipse, as it trines the Moon... it will also sextile the Sun/Venus in the composite. So maybe this is bring out a sudden romance.. it is a secret and the Moon is in the composite 12th house and its at work/6th axis. It can be interpreted so literally sometimes :happy:

rahu

Banned
this composite is difficult to figure out.the various aspects just don't seem to coalesce.
the neptune opposed ot he saturn/jupiter conjunction descridbes the secretive nature and business nature of the relationship.the venus/sun conjucntion shows the affection and attraction.the moon/mercury conjunction shows the intimate mental and emotional connection you have.But is is difficult to find aspects showing a future or commitment for that matter.
with neptune opposed to saturn and square mars , it seems he has ulterior motives for this hookup but isn't sharing them.the mars/neptune midpoint on the ascendnat also makes me think he isn't being forthright.
and the chiron conjunct lilth is a enigma.i find lilth passive and reflective,often bring insecurity into the mix.and with chiron ,a vocal and critical impulse, it sems these symbols are contradictory.this conjucntion has a 20th harmonic relations to jupiter.this makes me think that there is a hesistancy to speak ones mind ,maybe hiding some uncertainties about the furture.
unusual for sure.

todd

Neptune Rising

Thanks so much Todd for replying.

Does Neptune square Mars have some sort of occult energy attached to it? Its very much one of my more unusual encounters, weird in many senses. He seems to have a hold over me at work. I had a dream about him and a few others there that report to him, they did some sort of magic on me...:bandit: it sounds far fetched, maybe they are just trying to manipulate me in some way. Pluto involved in the synastry may indicate the darker side of this energy..?

I know this one wont last, just cant see the reason for its happening, this is not the usual kind of guy that I would be attracted to.

I dont know what to make of that Lilith / Chiron conjunction, its also opposite Uranus. Uranus is unusual and inventive, Chiron vocal/Lilith passive all gives it a bit of a weird, unconventional mix.

Could the Pluto trine Saturn make this a very good working relationship? I do feel I get loads done when I work directly with him.

Thanks again, I appreciate the food for thought.

rahu

Banned
HI Rise
the pluto tru\ine saturn may be a saving grace.the whole neptune opposed to jupiter/saturn trine pluto is a favorable aspect for reality and material considerations.

i feel strongly,also ,that the lilth/chiron conjunction is intergral to this chart as it brings a curious cynical yet naive evaluation of the relationship especially the the aforementioned power configuration by the 20th harmonic.

todd

Neptune Rising

Thanks again Todd,
ah I see, I'm afraid I dont know much about harmonics.
The Lilith/Chiron conjunction in relation to that Jupiter would also relate to the opposing Neptune conjunct Saturn?
I wonder if its me that is cynical about the relationship.. :whistling:, I already admit its not going to last. Maybe he feels it emotionally too as it conjuncts his natal Moon.

rahu

Banned
yes the sarun/neptune are part of the harmonic too.
i was thinking that is one embraces the more decadent intepretations of lilth, then as a temptress,manipuilator this conjunction could indocate that between the two you,in regards to work, may be very ruthless and incisive in considering the trends of business.mabe your make each other good "head hunters"? This might show that your make each other better problem solvers or more correctly problem analysists.when you isolat ea dysfunction you also have the knack to see the correction.of course this usually entails friction and resistance from the herd.

todd

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

i was thinking that is one embraces the more decadent intepretations of lilth, then as a temptress,manipuilator this conjunction could indocate that between the two you,in regards to work, may be very ruthless and incisive in considering the trends of business.mabe your make each other good "head hunters"? This might show that your make each other better problem solvers or more correctly problem analysists.when you isolat ea dysfunction you also have the knack to see the correction.of course this usually entails friction and resistance from the herd.

todd

Thank you Todd

Its a very interesting experience. We had a chat about work the other day, and its fascinating talking with him. We seem to communicate on a different level, intuitively, I could 'see' exactly what he was saying, and the implications behind what he was saying, both in the business sense and the personal sense. He was telling me how to talk to a large number of people and gauge their reactions. We bounce off each other very well in the working sense and I learn loads from him.

I think the Lilith is also temptress side of this, coming from both of us. He has planned a way for us to meet in private again next month. Its under the veil of a working trip! I'm in two minds but can't really say no to a working trip as I'm his assistant.

In the natal chart, transiting Lilith is conjunct my natal Sun around the time of the trip.. its also trine his natal Taurus Mars, and natal Virgo Uranus/Pluto. So I'm his Lilith! And I'm acting out Lilith, also progressed Sun conjunct progressed Lilith.

rahu

Banned
hi rising

the only problem with the temptress is that she is not usually socially accepted. and you are in a precarious position as an employee if the emotional dynamics became strained.

rahu

Neptune Rising

Hi Rahu
Yes true she is seen as a threat, I'm kind of used to it because I usually follow my own rules as much as I can as long as I don't hurt anyone.
With him it almost feels as if I'm under some kind of spell. I've even tried to leave that company as soon as I joined, but nothing ever came up, now I just see I have to go through this to find the other side which seems obscured at the moment.
Its a very risky situation I know and I'm not entirely sure what to do about it, but I hope I handle it when the time comes.
Thanks Rahu

Neptune Rising

Hi Haizea

Thanks :smile: I will try to relax and enjoy it. Its true we do communicate well, in a very unusual way. Its such an unusual situation that I feel intrigued to explore it. Maybe thats just the spell he put on me..:bandit:

rahu

Banned
hi rising

i just had one negative flash.
with neptune opposed to jupiter/saturn, i was wondering if he might be involved in some type of larceny,maybe he need a fall girl.
just a neptune thought as there is so much concealment-why?

rahu

Neptune Rising

Hi Rahu

Oh I'm not sure, I don't think he is involved in any theft... would the secrecy of that Neptune opposite Saturn/Jupiter be indicative of him being involved with someone else as well as working together? So it has to be a complete secret? My natal Sun is also in his 12th house along with my Venus/Mercury...