Skin problems

Ihatelawschool

I've had very problematic skin for most of my life. Ive suffered from acne (but never severe acne) and I have a tendency to form keloids. Do my skin issues show up in my chart? I know that Capricorn rules over the skin and Lilith is in my 6th house and is in the sign of Capricorn! it still is an emotional issue to me, but only recently have I become more open about it-I think that is signified by the fact that my moon is in cancer (opposing capricorn) and it is in the 12th house-that makes sense because ive always been very secretive about it. What do you guys think?

23rptmx.gif

I don't know, thats a good issue in regard to you.

I thought the ruler of skin was Neptune. I have neptune in sag opp mars in gemini and I suffer from acne (upper body) and eczema, hence the anger in the skin condition. Also acne in the upper body would also be ruled by Aries and I have an aries asc (opp pluto).

I think maybe in your case having neptune in a fire sign and having a semisquare to your mars might have some impact. Maybe even Aries MC might have something do with it in a tenuous way.

Personal appearance, I heard is ruled by sun, venus and asc. Maybe it is your venus square mars even as well. Your venus although in the 12th is conj asc and it appears but you are secretive about it.

Hope that helps.

freedomlover

I've found, speaking from the point of view of the mind/body connection, that acne is often a visible sign of an emotional problem, often dealing with a sense of self/hatred, perfectionism, being too hard on oneself and/or rejection issues - feeling you are "marred" in some way. This could be supported by the Capricorn 6th house with Lilith in it. Hope that helps.

Skin problems are usually related to Saturn. You have Moon square Saturn and as freedom pointed out with your Capricorn on the cusp of your 6th house this is where Saturn rules.

I have flare ups of eczema now and again when I am stressed. I have Saturn in my 1st (physical body) in Virgo. Saturn opposes my Pisces Sun in 7th.

Well you can guess where my eczema flares up Hands (Mercury ruler of Asc represents the hands) and feet (Pisces Sun rules feet).

Shining Ray

Frisiangal

Hi,

Skin problems aren't only ruled by Saturn/Capricorn, which tend to be found in chronic conditions, Virgo can refer to dermatological problems and Libra is very much associated with 'beautiful skin'.
For any sort of outer physical issue you would need to look at the aspects made in the sign concerned or by its planetary ruler and there would need to be a connection with the 1st and 6th houses.
You could rule out Mercury in Virgo, which makes only good aspects. Analytic, do good ,proof-but maybe just a tick-narrow-minded, to the point, says what it thinks, whereby it doesn't let things 'get under the skin'.

But Venus, ruler Libra of the 4th house, is conjunct Asc. and squares Jupiter-Mars in the 4th house. Maybe Venus has to compete with someone in an attempt, not to be equal, but to do better than they?
Capricorn rules the 6th house, as you saw, and Saturn in Libra conjunct I,C. from the 3rd house squares natal Moon and conjoins Pluto. Is Saturn an elder sibling or are you expected to set the example?

Such a set-up makes me think of inner emotional erupting vulcanoes that get under the skin and, inspite of a well-placed and critical Mercury in Virgo, the reasoning of which are not well thought out. Separating the chaff from the corn? So the eruptions take place THROUGH the skin. Maybe the desire to 'be good' in whatever form, makes one subservient to others wishes.

Subservience is a word unknown to the point of Black Moon Lilith, which is unaspected in your chart AND in the 6th house of service. The charts I have with BML in Capricorn have shown either an inner strong or total disregard of everything Capricorn stands for. They are a law unto themselves. Standing up (Capricorn/Saturn rules the skeleton) for one's own rights is a priority.
If the Moon in Cancer is a strong adversary, expressing what you feel deep inside is wrong could well turn out to be right.;)

F.

Physiological correspondences

Because Saturn is largely concerned with structure, it is the structures of our bodies that are ruled by him. These are the skin, teeth, bones and skeletal system, spine and joints. Afflictions to Saturn in the chart can result in bone problems such as osteoporosis, fractures and breaks. Chronic skin problems, back pain and arthritis are other main Saturn ailments. All long-term chronic diseases and symptoms are saturanian in nature, as blockages and obstructions. On a psychological level, the heavy oppressive nature of Saturn can lead to depression

Saturn is linked to skin problems, because I have the placement of Saturn in my 1st opposed my Sun. This placement being in the 1st I have a strong self/physical barrier. Ihateschool has trouble expressing emotionally creating a barrier. With the Moon being a health factor reflects these feelings. Our skin reflects what is going on inside. Saturn ruling the 6th makes a definite link to health and skin through this planet.

Many skin conditions reinforce our sense of boundaries and sense of isolation skin problems keep people at bay, either because it's uncomfortable or painful for us to be touched or because we feel self conscious so we hide. If this is the case we need to look at fear of sharing ourselves with others - a classic Saturn problem.

Frisiangal has very good points in finding where the condition flares up Jupiter/Mars connection to the Venus on Asc. I didn't see the Venus placement, I will have to learn to be more observant like you Frisiangal. You always give such good health readings.

Shining Ray

Last edited:
Sorry 23 just re-read and you did point out the Venus on Asc square to Mars as well. See I am not very observant sometimes, major flaw I have.

Shining Ray

Well then if Saturn is the ruler of skin, then I think my eczema must come from my sun opposing saturn. My saturn also semi-squares my mars too.

These sites says skin is ruled by saturn:

http://www.angelfire.com/stars/starryeyed/astrology.html
http://www.zodiacal.com/basics/index-frame.htm

I think also something like a mars negative aspect is required for things like eczema and acne as these are "hot" skin ailments.

Otherwise, this website says that skin ailments is ruled by pluto. I have pluto in Virgo in the 6th; this opposed my jupiter in the 1st that is conj with asc in aries. Hence higher body skin ailments.

http://www.findyourfate.com/planets/pluto.htm

Yes maybe you would need Mars as well, because I have Mars in 6th squaring Uranus. My eczema flares only when I am highly stressed. Combination of both Saturn strong and Mars strong health wise.

Shining Ray

carnna

I normally don't use placidius houses, but here goes my quick and humble attempt: ( I do use 5deg cups offset rule AND check whole sign chart to verify dignifications and the like).
considerations: Nocturnal chart, Planetary day SUN, Planetary Hour Venus;
THE SUN & VENUS are rulers of the chart (Almutem's)
all the planets in chart are fast except Sun
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars and Saturn have dignity
Venus & Jupiter peregrine (though both accidently dignified by position).

very strong energies in this chart.

Health/surgeries 6th
chronic health conditions 12th
skin - Saturn & Venus (sometimes moon)

Look to ALL the rulers of 6th (2deg cappy)
sat-ruler, exalted in Libra conjunct nadir
mars-exalted & triplicity-participator (house Almuten)
moon-trip-night ruler (nocturnal chart-so, in youth or 1st third of life)
Venus-Trip ruler - 2nd 1/3 of life
mercury- term ruler (2deg cappy)
jup - face ruler (1st decant of cappy)

12th house- 2 deg cancer
moon-ruler
jup-exalted
mars-trip ruler (nocturnal-1st third of life)
Venus-trip ruler (2nd third of life)
moon- trip ruler-participator (last third of life) (house Almuten)
mars- term ruler (2deg cancer)
ven - face ruler (1st decan ruler of cancer)

1st house asc is physical attributes of native
consider all rulers and aspects to asc & Almuten (or highest ruler) of sign of asc.

3deg Leo - asc
ruler - sun (is house Almuten)
no exaltations
trip rulers are:
jup (by night)/ sun / Saturn participator
term ruler is jup
face ruler is sat.

VENUS is on asc so she becomes important as she is also secondary ruler of skin and beauty and with the sun she rules the chart; she is peregrine (no dignity) however she IS accidentally dignified being angular.

Tightest aspect to asc is jup square
then ven conjunct
then mars square (ven sq. mars is also a factor of condition but is not cause, but fallout - such as he makes the condition known or seen by further inflaming it, but it was already there - make sense to you?) Jupiter, though peregrine and not as strong as mars is still angular and a benefic and closer in position to aspect asc and therefore you may exagerrate the problem but he being a benefic is determined towards your health, though in harsh aspect it is seperating and ease's as your life progress's and you age.

all aspects to asc will also aspect Venus

Sun as sign ruler, dignified, cnjt 2nd house sextiles jup, sat & mc, all favorable aspects- no skin problems there.

Saturn ruler of 6th is exalted in Libra cnjt 4th/nadir-good condition, though waning moon applying square to him. She rules house of chronic conditions (and I'd say the condition comes and goes because of her, she is the timer) and she is dignified in Cancer but in an unfortunate house - good and bad times. Saturn in house of ancestry show hereditary source. The only other harsh aspect the moon makes is square to mc (reputation/honor/DEEDS-ACTIONS). Forming a t-square between the three (moon/sat/mc) showing that condition can be relieved through 6th house endeavors (health - habits - service by practitioner of Saturn nature - also rules 7th).

T-square aggravates, moon times the hereditary condition (Saturn), and through healthy diet and watchful practitioner, you find the solution or relief thereof.

in 2nd third of life (guessing about 27-30, since it is a much longer procedure to delineate length of life, I guesstimate) this condition will fade away with Venus in much more control (i.e. YOU since she is conjunct the asc) and more fortified then Saturn during that time (due to your chart being a nocturnal one).
(although last third of life moon is stronger again, will return and once again habits-health bear watching)

I note that you have many professional significators and opportunites abound for you.

also, when you configure the lots (arabic points) use the nocturnal rule, in other words the night formulas where it is different from diurnal (day) formulas.

Last edited:

Ihatelawschool

meh, reading all of your posts did get me really emotional because you all pointed something out that is very sensitive to me...I do hide my feelings and I am ashamed of them. AS you can tell from my chart, I am VERY emotional, but logical at the same time. Often times, I know how I feel but I feel ashamed for feeling that way, so I hide them. Consequently, my skin breaks out. I never saw the connection, but it makes sense. My skin often breaks out when I dont keep up with my responsibilites-despite the fact that I have a good work ethic, I get lazy and dont keep up (that sounds odd and contradictory, i know) and then i feel guilty about being lazy and then I break out-that probably goes back to the Saturn aspect of my 6th house. Exercising, eating right and keeping up w/my responsibilites will improve my state of mind and will result in clearer skin.

I wish I had a thicker skin, but that Cancerian moon (which is probably one of my favorites in my chart) makes me more emotional and intuitive. As a result, I can pick up how others feel and that makes me refrain myself ALOT.

Lastly, frisiangel-your comment about the sibling/saturn connection was DEAD ON! My sister's Saturn (3 degrees Leo) is conjunct to my ascendant. We were compared alot growing up, esp since she did well in school and was a better daughter than me.

The venus/asc and jupiter/mars connection really does make sense.

Thank you

johan

Exercising, eating right and keeping up w/my responsibilites will improve my state of mind and will result in clearer skin.

Yes,IHL,spot on!In my opinion....It is both how you treat your body and how you think or feel.The one affects the other,they are analogous.Nowadays there are so many good books about health.I don't know if they are available in your language,but the book of Dr.Gunther Harnisch about the biochemical salts and the one of Dr. Harold Hosch about living healthier are imo great books(sorry for being a know-it-all,I blame it on my Pluto-Mercury opposition:( ,but it is well meant).May be worthwile to read it!

The Cancerian Moon?Yep,have that too in my 10th house(the public house).

Theo

Banned
Ihatelawschool said:
I've had very problematic skin for most of my life. Ive suffered from acne (but never severe acne) and I have a tendency to form keloids. Do my skin issues show up in my chart? I know that Capricorn rules over the skin and Lilith is in my 6th house and is in the sign of Capricorn! it still is an emotional issue to me, but only recently have I become more open about it-I think that is signified by the fact that my moon is in cancer (opposing capricorn) and it is in the 12th house-that makes sense because ive always been very secretive about it. What do you guys think?

23rptmx.gif

Yes, in this chart, the skin problems would appear. You have a shortage of Calcium and Magnesium in your diet. Suggest that you get these minerals in supplement form and take daily with food. Your Moon in Cancer will respond.

For the acne, try this ~

Buy Calendula gel
Tea Tree Oil
Pure Aloe Vera
Pure White Honey

Mix all the above on a small clear plate... add two drops of Tea Tree oil to the mix, and then apply on the acne after washing with Oatmeal soap. Also change your soap, as it is most likely adding to the problem as is your diet. The key is to keep the acne area moist (not dry) so the skin can heal itself with help from the above treatment. The mix will drive deep into the skin to kill the bacteria and force it upwards where more of the mix will finally kill it.

Avoid soda, fast food, etc., for several weeks, and eat more whole wheat foods, and reduce the amount of fat in your diet.

outoforb

Hello Law School, now that I'm registered your chart won't seem to post. Just wanted to say that I think in your case the acne is related at least partly to your emotional state because you have the Sensitive Cancer Moon and Saturn/Mars/Pluto in the 4th house. I once heard an astrologer talk who was beginning a transit of Pluto to her 4th house and she said that out of the blue her face was breaking out. When they are placed in the 4th house, Mars and Pluto can cause deep seated "eruptions" from underneath the surface of things. I've got the same placement. Also, you might have some allergic reactions, especially to certain foods due the Cancer Moon.

balefully

Non astrological ..

If the acne condition is severed, rocaccutane can help greatly. I've seen great results from friends who are on it.

franklin taylor

Hi lawschool,
The sources I read state that skin is rule by Capricorn and its ruler Saturn also Venus and it's ruler Libra. Skin Aliments are ruled by Venus/Mars aspects and Saturn/Ascendant aspects.
Skin Allergies; having a prominent Moon or Neptune in one's chart, Venus/ Saturn aspects, Saturn in Capricorn or Cancer, Mars in Capricorn, Afflicting aspects between Venus/Mars or Venus/Pluto, afflictions on the axis of Aries and Libra
Allopecia Pimples are ruled by Aries.
Skin Crawling is indicated by having afflictions between the Nodes and the Ascendant.
Skin eruptions are ruled by Libra.
Skin disease is indicated as the same as aliments with the addition of Moon/Saturn amd Saturn/Pluto aspects.
Skin Disorders can be indicated by Venus/Saturns aspects.
Skin Rashing is ruled by Libra. Having skin sensitivity is indicated by Uranus/Ascendant aspects and Aquarius.
Skin Growths are ruled by Pluto, and Venus/Pluto aspects.
Skin Swelling is ruled by Venus/Mars aspects, and skin injuries are ruled by Mars/Saturn aspects and their transits.
Dry Skin problems are indicated by Venus/Saturn aspects and Saturn in Capricorn.
Looking at your chart, I see you have that lovely aspect Moon square Saturn.
That Saturn being in Libra would be considered an affliction let alone being squared by the Moon. So that is a likely candidate to explain skin problems.
Also Venus sitting on your Ascendant with a Square between it and Pluto could indicate skin disorders that are prominent physically, for everyone to see so to speak since the Face is ruled by the first house or the Ascendant.
The Moon is your highest in the sky planet giving it prominence which also indicate Skin Allergies.
This is partly my own opinion, but you having those Malefic planets, Saturn and Pluto, in the sign of Libra would seem to affect one's complexion and of your square your Venus/Pluto drives it all home.
As far as Keloids I read that Mars/ Jupiter aspects are involved, yours are conjuncted I don't know if that is a point to take up. I have these planets near perfect conjunction also, but I have nothing like keloids and no skin problems at all thankfully.
Acne may be indicated by your stressed Venus especially with Venus being on the Ascendant. Your stressed Venus/Pluto aspects.
Lastly, I found that one's complexion is ruled by aspects of Venus to their Ascendant so that is a significant one for you since your Venus is conjunct your Ascendant.
Hope I have informed you some.
Take care
Franklin

alliewar

balefully said:
Non astrological ..

If the acne condition is severed, rocaccutane can help greatly. I've seen great results from friends who are on it.

Everything is astrological, its good to know whats aspects cause what. I'm sure she knows the cure isnt astrology.

autumnleaf

Wow! I've wondered for a long time why I have had a severe problem with acne. Upper body seems to have suffered the worst damage from huge, painful boils during my teens (a very stressful time!).

I have Venus conjunct Ascendant, Scorpio, and opposing retrograde Saturn at the end of H6 in Taurus, also Venus squaring Mars, H3 in Aquarius. Obviously I'm an easily excitable person :eek:, so I'm thinking I should try yoga, tai chi, or meditation to heal and calm my inner spirit.

I was going to argue that I don't feel stressed, but when I'm honest with myself I can see I really am. I just don't see it because it has been such a natural habit/mode of attitude for me to be in for so long now. (Pisces Moon = rose colored glasses?) ;)

What a great find!!

Thanks peeps! :39: