the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ By Levi Dowling.

Bjorkstrand

Try reading the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ By Levi Dowling.
The true bio of jesus and the true trinity is in it. That book will change planet earth.
Me = james the lesser

Jim

divine g

Banned
Even better is the Gospel of Barnabas, taken out of the Bible, but read in private by Popes.. Go to Barnabas.net and check a few chapters. There is a very interesting account as to what really happned at Christ's crucifixion. Long story short, Judas was crucified, and Jesus walked....Very interesting read, but only for those who are into that..

piercethevale

Even better is the Gospel of Barnabas, taken out of the Bible, but read in private by Popes.. Go to Barnabas.net and check a few chapters. There is a very interesting account as to what really happned at Christ's crucifixion. Long story short, Judas was crucified, and Jesus walked....Very interesting read, but only for those who are into that..

To paraphrase 'The Band'..."...and they put the Lord right on Judas." [Edgar Cayces account of Jesus' lost years are nearly the same as Levis' account...btw...]

Mark

I'm open to new books and ideas, but I consider the work of Edgar Cayce to be far above others because the work was testable. He said many things that must be either true or false and so I had the opportunity to pick at it and see what works, just as many other people have. In this way, I've proven Cayce to myself. All others have a near impossible act to follow. I'll keep the name in mind for my next book splurge, though.

The most important of all things: Universal Love.

piercethevale

Interesting numerological tidbit...Bjorkstands post is his 33rd...and 33 is the mystical/esoteric number of Jesus/Yeshua the man...[the Christ is 888 btw]...my book was published on a March 3rd...:joyful:

Mark

piercethevale: And when you logged off after making that last round of posts, you had 996 posts total. :wink:

piercethevale

piercethevale: And when you logged off after making that last round of posts, you had 996 posts total. :wink:

...Ouch...but not altogether a 'Bad' thing...the Novile is quite auspicious as I realized so fully today while re-reading Rudhyar and Raels' book on "Astrological Aspects"..the novile and bi-noviles have implications of Avataric Duties in a natal chart...especially if it's between the Sun and the Moon and I realized I have a Bi-novile between the two Luminaries...life get more curious all the time....for sure...

Last edited:

Mark

Bjorkstrand: Sorry for derailing your thread. Could you tell us a bit more about the book you've suggested? What are the most important points proposed? If we're looking for the same things, I know of a book you might want to read.

dr. farr

An interesting study and commentary upon the book may be found @atmajyoti.org (website for the Atma jyoti Ashram), for those interested in further investigation.

Bjorkstrand

Levi Dowling is the author of the Aquarian Gospel.
Here's his chart.

Jim

Attachments

• levi_dowling.jpg
    levi_dowling.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 12