Potential for love within the next year?

willow123

I was hoping someone could help take a look at my chart and let me know if there is a reason why I have been single for so long and if there is any hope in me beginning a new relationship within the next year or will I remain single for another 4 years?

I’ve read when a person has a north node in the 12th house they require periods of solitude to get in touch with their soul which has definitely been a pattern in my life. Also my ruling planet Venus is retrograde. I’ve also had Saturn transiting my natal Sun/Uranus conjunction and moving on to my Mars/Mercury conjunction soon. Pluto has been on my descendant and Uranus is in my 7th house.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Chart Details.jpg
    Chart Details.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 18

willow123

Hi Wayfarer,

I do think that I am sensitive to this 5th house neptune transit, the past few years have been really confusing in regards to my romantic life and even my career. About 3 years ago I felt so confused with my life, it was like I was walking through fog. I wasn’t able to function the way I normally had before. I had to stop working for a while until I could figure things out and clear my head. I feel better now and my career is going well but my romantic life has been stagnate. I try not to think about it and enjoy my life but sometimes I get really depressed and feel hopeless. I have been meeting new and exciting (uranian type)people within the past few years as you said I should be but it’s been more of a friend thing, nothing romantic. There were two men that I met within the past few years that I was interested in but nothing ever happened with either of them. I just want to move on and meet a great guy.

I noticed at the end of March 2015, once neptune hits 8 degrees I will also have pluto sextile my natal venus. Do you think this will be a good time for me to potentially start a new love relationship? I will also have saturn conjunt my natal mars/mercury conjunction (mars is my 7th house ruler).

... not looking forward to the potential health issues once neptune hits my 6th house, I am sensitive to allergies! I will have to start taking better care of myself ;)!

Thank you for your time!:smile:

Last edited: