Querent's Significators in Mutual Reception

ALST123

Hi Guys,

For this chart (Question: Will We Have A Proper Romantic Relationship in the Future?), I have noticed that the querent's significators (Moon & Mars) are in Mutual Reception i.e. Moon is dignified in Cancer & Mars is dignified in Capricorn. This must mean something good mustn't it?

Thanks.
Ax.

ALST123

moz-screenshot.jpg
WillWeHaveAProperRelationshipInTheF.gif

tikana

hey

this one is a yes but it wont last long.. i will tell you why

usually when MR things come together.. according to Lilly .. you donot need an aspect

there is no MR!

Moon is weak very very very weak .. it is in cappy

Saturn is in virgo.. no aspect no reception

5th house is intercepted.. some people say it is interference.. personally i have seen 4 signs in 1 house. does it mean that 4 people are getting involved? no

Lilly says that if there is a sextile or trine between the lights sun/moon the answer is yes.
sun is in 5th house . also rules men in general

mars is on asce .. i had this the other day.. to me, in my case, it was asking a question out of frustiration

let me know if this makes any sense..

cheers
T

ALST123

Hiya, Tik,

I thought that because the Moon is dignified in Cancer and Mars is exhalted in Capricorn, that that would mean a mutual reception? Or does that only work when both planets are dignified?

Thanks.
Ax.

tikana

hi

I noticed but mars has nothing to do with your significator.. it rules the house of 11th
yeah true

i would be very careful with exalt .. it is almost like putting something or someone on pedestal a bit higher than it should be

T

starlink

Hi Alst, Tik is right, Mars has nothing to do with the answer to this question other than that it appears conj. the Asc. and that is not good. Just look at the main significators:
Moon and Saturn, past the trine = NO
Mars and Venus as traditional male-female interpr., going into a square = NO
Venus and the Sun (also male sign), no connections either = NO
End of the Matter, ruled by Venus, same aspects + ingoing square with Pluto (for the non traditionalists amongst us. He co-rules the 5th house) so also a NO.
Last aspect of the Moon is a sextile to the Sun, this is nice but a sextile is more of an opportunity than a certainty and with all the NO's with the other significators this aspect , I feel, cannot by itself save the situation.
Cheers, Star.