Lost Coins

mr1234

Today i lost some of my coins and a 1 dollar bill that i wanted to add to my coin collection. Some coins and a dollar bill was kept inside a paper envelope. And i've lost the envelope. Can anyone tell where i can find? I've probably lost in Home, some guests were there.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_where_are_coins_hp.19969.63756.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_where_are_coins_hp.19969.63756.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 29

Gorizza

The undignified Moon took the envelope (Mercury), and still has it.
But who is the Moon in Pisces? Somebody plump and fleshy and phlegmatic?

If you are sure it's in your home, check the guest room (because Mercury is in the 11th house).

And, the last possibility - a friend's house. If you have been visiting any of your friends, the envelope is there.

Anachiel

It appears it is in a work-room or space where you work. If you don;t have one of those then the main room of the house. It is next to something to do with water, like a fishtank or faucent or fountain or something like this.

You placed in there in a hurry, in impatience or in some irritated state.

It may be next to a wall or between something watery and something like a shelf, wall or something newly cleaned and renovated or organized.

Were you moving things around in some room or cleaning it and that is how it was misplaced?

mr1234

Thanks Anachiel, Gorizza.

I found that in the Dinning Table Room, in a shelf which was messed up with all unwanted stuffs. The shelf is above the place which was intended to keep Aquarium(though we don't have an Aquarium). We usually keep something or the other in the place of aquarium.

You placed in there in a hurry, in impatience or in some irritated state.
Maybe this is true. This happens many time to me.

Were you moving things around in some room or cleaning it and that is how it was misplaced?
Yes, many things were kept on the table and it was to be sorted to keep it where. So, there was some cleaning work going there. Infact, found the envelope while cleaning the room.

Guest Room
Yes, visitors have lunch/dinner in this room.

The Issue is Solved