Need help with relocation

CaprLibraSquared

Hello
Attached is a progressed rechart redone as if I was born in Amsterdam. I need help with interpretation. Some of my questions are would it be a good move in terms of building community. It's a big move out of the States to Europe with my 12 year old dog, but the opportunity to live in Amsterdam working for a great organization doesn't come around very often.
A little worried about the weather as I can be a shut-in in rainy climates. What does the job look like. It would be a big and broad job. In some ways it scares me and others it excites me. It really is a 50/50 job possibility as it is a new position for this organization and I think they are trying to accomplish a lot. HOwever, it could also be a real opportunity for me to find out if I can lead a project. Any thoughts would be MUCH appreciated!!!

Attachments

• Amsterdam1.jpg
    Amsterdam1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 44

Lars

its a nice RC, however, if you wish to lead, id advise to move somewhere where your 10th house is prominent.
For humanitarian activities, organisations and groups, this is good, cause your ASC ruler is in the 11th house of friends, groups and organizations.
This is also a nice place for you to find love with your Venus on your DC.

CaprLibraSquared

Seeing this response only now for some reason. I've been in Amsterdam now 6 months. It was a good start, but it has been really really isolating and yesterday I lost my dog so am now debating whether I stay or not. I need to let the grief move through me, but the experience has not necessarily been a positive one. NOt negative either, but not sure I want to be here anymore. I miss having friends close by.