With such a strong Natal Chart that I have, I've been told I have so much potential

katya

--in life.
Nothing could be farther from the truth, unfortunately.
I'm cursed, or I feel like it. I really want to break free out of my shell and accomplish things in this life because as of right now I am a failure.
Yes, I have a lot of water in my chart which probably isn't helping me move forward and do great things with my life. Every time I start a project I end up quitting it and wait months before I try again or I will contemplate doing it to the point it gives me anxiety and then just stop doing it all together. I'm in a kind of a crisis because people my age have it figured out and I don't have any hope.
I am in need of a promising good paying job in my future but I have no idea what I should try...You know how some people have visions and just KNOW who and what they want to become..??? I don't know how they do it, but they do. Maybe they were born with it while others have to struggle to find themselves.
Could anybody please as to be so kind to read my Natal Chart and maybe check if I have any special hidden talents I could use one day.
I also want to know why I give up so easily....Maybe it's my Saturn that makes everything in life go at a slow pace?
I remember years ago I was worried about being too skinny for a Cancer Rising and now I have a curvy body even though puberty set in for me a little later unlike for the other ladies in Highschool that started really early. Shallow, I know, I'm just giving you an example on what I mean by Saturn probably having a negative impact on my life and my future...Could be a possibility.
SO, MY QUESTION IS: What in my chart is preventing me from being great and what is it also saying about my potential?
My life is one big mysterious conundrum.

Sincerely, extremely lost adult child

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ks.79172.25216.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ks.79172.25216.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

craft94

Sun square Neptune often creates this kind of confusion and feeling of lostness. It doesn't help that yours is exact. That combined with a Pisces Moon/MC, not so good for a person who wants direction. You don't have much Earth in your chart either. Jupiter in Virgo but that's about it, and a Capricorn DSC which may suggest you project your drive for ambitious onto other people??? Rather being organized and methoidcal and going after your goals, you're attracted to people who will do this for you? Just a suggestion because I really have noi dea.

Mars in the 1st house, opposing Uranus, could make it hard to get along with people. You may rub others (especially authority figures!) the wrong way, especially since it's making a T-square to your Sun (and Neptune as well).

The good thing about your chart is that with a 5th house stellium, and all that Uranus/Neptune, and even with all that watery Libran energy, I see a lot of creative potential. I would suggest getting involved with the arts... but that may not be of much help to suggest...

I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. Probably because my chart is similar (Sun in Libra square Uranus/Neptune, 5th house energy, Scorpio planets including Venus, prominent Mars). I'm always coming up with an ideas and starting projects but ever following through...so since I'm on a similar boat, I don't really know what to suggest :/

Short answer: Sun square Neptune is what stands out to me the most.

If we had to blame one part of the chart, I would blame it on that.

applesandlilacs

Your N.Node is what I noticed. You said that you have a hard time following through, and having 6th/12th N.Node S.Node can do that. Your S.Node is in house of the subconscious, dreaming, and disillusion. Your S.Node is what is comfortable and familiar (this doesn't mean it's satisfying, just familiar). Your N.Node is not familiar and is your purpose in this life. It's in the house of daily action, routine, responsibility, and health.

Your sixth house is ruled my Jupiter, and your Jupiter is in Virgo. I would start there, and combine that 5th house creative stellium with the areas of the sixth house. Channel all that Mercurian/Neptunian energy of your 12th house that is natural to you, into it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup virgo highest deg, core personality, critical thinking, advisory role;

venus 2nd highest deg for vocation; venus lord 10th for income-gains;
mer-venus scorpio for occult-astrology-research aptitude

taurus-venus inimical for cancer asc, stress-delay in income-friendships;
inimical venus 5th luck-education-romance-children-position stressed-delays;
could be interested in alchemy, forensic medicine/chemistry etc,

mars cancer asc debilated, non-assetive, suppressed anger;

asc lord moon pisces 9th for luck, aspected by jup own pisces-protective;
sensitive-ethical-aptitude for psychology-teaching-travels etc.

sun lord 2nd for finances over libra 4th debilated,
aspected by mars, debilation cancelled, gradual pace of growth;
social, good at PR, not good at decision making;
sun elevated aspect over aries 10th promoting career;
may think of PR for real estate management by corporates;
jup turns direct libra 4th transit sun after a month or two, could explore;

but 10th mars debilated, non assertive etc
wear red coral alongwith ruby medium sizes over a pendant touching heart;
mars lord 9th for luck from moon - debilated cancer;

sat own acq 8th, long life; reformist, innovative, research orientation,
could be good for statistics, insurance, retrograde-delayed results;
prone to chronic issues like sciatica, nerve disease, etc to care;
sat lord 9th for luck-father negating to 8th and retrograde towards cap 7th,

ketu sooner transis sat-acq 8th, prone to pain-injury-surgery to care;

sat-mars opp prone to stress-struggle in life and relationship;
sat cap 7th growth-riches through event management/public admin;

rahu the node sag 6th, impulsive, able to cope with opponents tactically;
sat turns direct sag 6th after 4-5m, good for employment prospects;

ketu separative node over gemini 12th, hyper-analytical, psychometrics;

may be could teach-research psychology-chemistry etc at the university,
forensic research department;
work as placement officer, placement events, counsel students, do psychometrics, etc

hope inputs enable reflect and pick as practically relevant and appealing;
could share pointwise feedbacks, true-untrue, meaningful-useful etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

thelivingsky

Hello KS,
The grand trine in water with the Moon in Pisces suggests one for whom life is about feelings and relationships. The Libra Sun in the house of family and home reinforces this. The focus of your life is supposed to be very much about home life, and family whether it is your biological family or one you create. But you have a grand trine which often suggests a kind of spiritual inertia and if the Moon is in the trine I often suspect that someone spoiled you somewhat. The Moon is the chart ruler and it's in a sign that is not known for focus or determination but rather for the opposite. So there are many things that explain your apparent "aimlessness." Not everyone is destined to have a highly focused career and that is okay.

I don't agree with the traditional teaching that the N.Node represents "our life purpose." Rather I think it simply represents the skills or awarenesses that we need to develop in order to maximize or achieve our soul's purpose. I think the Sun placement and the ruler of the Ascendant are more descriptive of the life purpose, and the NNode is a way to get there. Your S.Node in H12 further strengthens the Pisces and Cancer tendencies to be passive and retreat into your private world of feelings.

There are some things I would suggest that may help you find some clarity about your life purpose:

Investigate the meaning of your Life Path Number in numerology.Some people who are the Life Path Number 3 are here in this incarnation to have a good time and perhaps help others to have a good time too. Maybe you are a 3. That Libra Sun in H4 suggests that you might really enjoy some work that involves hospitality or entertainment- making others feel at home? And the powerful Venus in H4 suggest something artistic or creative.

Read up on the Enneagram and the 9 personality types and find out which one you are.

Read up on what the Evolutionary astrologers say about the aspect you have where your nodes square a planet.

Read up on the meaning of the asteroid Pallas since it sits on your N.Node.

That conjunction of Uranus and Neptune that sits on your descendant forms a kite aspect which is a very powerful configuration. Here is an excerpt from the late Isabel Hickey about Uranus/neptune aspects:

About the Uranus -Neptune conjunction:
“.. In the angular houses it can cause great difficulty. It is too high voltage for the average person and can bring rebellion and self will and chaotic conditions into the life.
….Good aspects will be indicative of a soul who has come to earth to serve the planet in some philosophical or religious way. Not at all orthodox in their approach to life. …Uranus in good aspect to Neptune can make the person a spiritual psychic. In square or opposition can give psychism and intuitive powers but …uses the power for self…brings about his own downfall."

Perhaps you have this very strong energy that keeps you from staying focused? Do you feel that you have any intuitive abilities? If so maybe you can learn from others who have these types of abilities about how to develop and harness them in constructive ways. There are psychics that have radio programs at HayHouse Radio who offer guidance on this. Or perhaps this conjunction is projected since it sits on the Descendant and it shows up in people who oppose you or in your partner?

In any event it is always good to discover what gives you a feeling of enthusiasm and begin there. I suspect that you may get great pleasure and fulfillment out of some kind of service or volunteer work with that NNode in H6 and the Jupiter in 29Virgo and the Pisces Moon.

Good luck,
Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

Last edited:

thelivingsky

I forgot to mention that with Neptune now moving into the middle degrees of Pisces it is transiting your Moon, your chart ruler. This is likely to exacerbate feelings of uncertainty about our purpose and create confusion and a fog about who we are. So it is not a good time to make any permanent decisions about your life but to be open to Neptunian experiences - transcendence, spiritual exploration, acceptance of what is.