Is my mom lying?

butterflygirl

My mom and I have been going through a rough patch this year. She said and did some stuff to me that was very hurtful so I decided to back away from the relationship to get some space. My mom was angry about it (my sister told me) but pretty much left me alone for a few months. Finally one day my mom called and said something to the effect of, “Well whatever I said or did I’m sorry, ok. Are you happy now!?” I explained that No, I wasn’t happy. I wanted her to acknowledge what she said and how much it hurt me. We went back and forth and the conversation turned to the period of time immediately following my separation with my ex-husband. During the course of the conversation she said that I was a burden (I had asked for a ride to the airport) and that she didn’t want to help me but felt forced to since I had just separated from my ex. The conversation continued to deteriorate and nothing was resolved. After our call the distance between us continued. This was early September .
So this past Sunday my mom came to my house, she had called me last week and said she is tired of the distance and wants to make amends. She wanted to talk to me in person and said she is willing to do whatever it takes to make things better between us. Naturally the conversation turned to the phone conversation back in September when she called me a burden. I’m a grown woman, a single mom. I work full time and take excellent care of my daughter. Aside from the ride to the airport last year I do not ask my mom for a single thing. So for her to call me a burden, or any other derogatory name is unacceptable. My mom owned up to everything else that was said in that phone conversation except calling me a burden. She maintains that she absolutely does not remember calling me that. I KNOW she said I was a burden but yet she refuses to admit to it. So now I’m confused. I don’t know what to think. So I decided to ask a horary, is my mom lying?
I’ve attached the chart and to be honest I’m very confused by it. I can’t even begin to decipher it hence the detailed back story. I’m hoping knowing the full story will help someone well versed in Horary read the chart for me.
Thank you in advance for anyone kind enough to respond.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_186_is_mom_lying_hr_61793_8908.jpg
    astro_2gw_186_is_mom_lying_hr_61793_8908.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 15

Dirius

Ok lets see:

You = Sun and Moon
Her = Venus, ruler of 10th house
You ex = Saturn, ruler of 7th
Your kid = Jupiter, ruler of 5th

Well she is lying about it. Venus, represents your mother. It has no essential dignity (nor debility), so there is no reason to trust her word. If she apologised, it is only so you would talk to her.

Now however, venus is placed inside the 5th house in sagittarius, the house that represents your kid. Thats her interest, the best for your kid. If she is lying or apologising, it is because she wants to fix things between you and her, for the sake of your child.

I noticer that things between you and your ex are really bad....Saturn in the fall of the moon, the moon in the detriment of saturn. You are both clearly angry at each other. I would say that he is just dissapointed that you left.

Now here is an interesting thing: venus is about to change signs...into capricorn. I sort of feel as if your mom is going to get on your ex-husband's side very soon. Maybe she is already doing that, but she will be open about it. Because capricorn is the detriment of the moon. She will openly take his side.

Now the sun in sagittarius, also implies that you are worried about your kid too. So perhaps you and your mom can find some common ground and talk?

Finally I must ask....the sun (you) recently separated from a conjunction with mercury....this would imply you had a small fling. Your mother probably knows about it, if this is the case, because venus in the detriment of mercury, would imply she hates this person.

Hope it helps :joyful:

butterflygirl

Thank you for your response Dirius, it make a lot of sense. Especially the part about my daughter. I know my mom misses my daughter, the thing is I would never keep my daughter away from my mom. The differences I have with my mom are between her and I. During the time that we were essentially estranged I would see my mom in passing at my sisters house and my mom would mention that she missed my daughter. I repeatedly told my mom she was free to come pick up my daughter at any time or that I would drop my daughter off at her house. My mom chose not to take me up on my offer.
That’s an interesting observation you make about my ex and I. Things are actually a little bit better than they were. I’ve tried to maintain a good relationship with him for the sake of our daughter and his son, my step-son and initially he refused. However over time he has become a bit more receptive. I believe it’s a bit challenging for him to parent our 5 year old daughter on the weekends that she’s with him. It’s been a while since he had a young child, his son is almost 15 and the issue is compounded by the fact that our daughter is a cancer sun with a scorpio moon. Very affectionate and emotional which are two things he is definitely NOT. He reached out to me a few weeks ago and suggested we spent the holidays together. I agreed. We all spent Thanksgiving weekend together as a family at a hotel in a city 2 hours away where my sister lives. I think that might be the’fling’ you are seeing. Although, nothing at all happened between us. In regards to the anger, there probably is underlining residual anger between us and there is definitely sadness and disappointment.
Regarding my mom’s opinion on the ‘fling’, since I suspect the fling is Thanksgiving weekend away and I have no problem believing my mom can’t stand my ex. She never really liked him to begin with, I wonder who the person is that she is going to get on their side and be vocal about ?
Lastly, my daughter. Yes, I’m worried about her. I always worry about her. I’ve worried about her since the day I realized I was pregnant. I worry about her when she’s sick, I worry about her when she’s well, I worry, worry, worry. It’s what I do and I don’t know why because the truth of the matter is she’s fine. She’s healthy, she’s smart, outgoing. She’s perfect but yet I worry.
Once again Dirius, thank you for your kind reply and confirming that my mom is indeed lying. I pretty much knew it. As I stated in my original post she refuses to take responsibility for her actions and be accountable.