YOur mom and Chiron!

jenluvsblackcat

A quickie question...I promise!

This one lucky fella and I have in our synastry the following:

My north node is in opposition to his chiron.
My north node is in my 9th house (Taurus) and his chiron is in his second house (Sagittarius).
I haven't been able to find too many resources on this. I would love to hear any thoughts you guys might have.

:shock:

June

jenluvsblackcat said:

My north node is in my 9th house (Taurus) and his chiron is in his second house (Sagittarius).
I haven't been able to find too many resources on this. I would love to hear any thoughts you guys might have.

I don't know but I have deeply loved 2 men in my life. One is my husband, who is a Scorpio with his Chiron in Aquarius, and the other is another guy who was a Pisces with Chiron in Aquarius, both opposite my NN and Venus in Leo.

pisceskitty

My ex-husbands'Chiron, is conjunct my Pisces Sun. One of my ex-boyfriends, also had his Chiron In Pisces. My Son's Moon, is conjunct my Chiron.

Soul Friend

jenluvsblackcat said:

It seems everyone is forgetting that an opposition to the North Node is also a CONJUNCTION to the SOUTH NODE. Keep in mind that the pull of this energy will always have a familiarity as it resonates with not only with a deep place within but perhaps something being swept away as you grow. Nodes are fascinating and I find them positively captivating but not my forte. I just see that IMO the focus of the question distracted all responses from seeing this from a very different but real perspective that is a good first step toward understanding the situation. :D

CapAquaPis

I have a Chiron placement in Taurus in my 10th or 11th house depending on the system used on a natal chart (in the 8th degree of Taurus, solar degree is my late Mom's birthdate) and the houses of friends she was in contact with-11th (Aquarius ruled) and in her local Autism society chapter-10th which is one of business (Capricorn ruled).

CapAquaPis

And from July 20th to Dec 23rd, 2022, Chiron is in retrograde in Aries from 16 to 12' which is in my 10th house or crosses my natal Eris placement at 14' (caught between a 21-22' Ceres on the "left" and a 7-8' Venus on the "right" in the sky) about 3 times in a "year" period from June 2022-Mar 2023.