Prominet Venus in Synastry

Lacu

Hi!
By looking at the synastry between me and a friend of mine, I have found that his venus forms several aspects with my planets:

His Venus is:
- conjunction my Asc (8°)
- sextile my MC (1°)
- opposition my Moon (7°)
- squared my Saturn (0°)
- trine my Uranus (2°)
- sextile my Neptune (1°)
- trine my Pluto (4°)

Also our Saturns form different aspects.

His Saturn is:
- sextile my Moon (1°)
- trine my Mercury (7°)
- trine my Venus (3°)
- trine my Jupiter (5°)

My Saturn is:
- conjunction his Asc (3°)
- conjunction his Moon (6°)
- squared his Venus (0°)
- trine his Mars (3°)

What all these aspects mean? Are they too many for a good synastry?

If somebody would like to have a look these are the data:
L. Rome, 20.Aug.1968, 18:50, local time
M. Munich, 28.Feb.1971, 8:30 local time

Thanks!!!!!!!

Lacu

My understannding has always been that the more aspects there are in a synastry chart, the better as it shows that there is a relationship of some sorts between people on particular issues in their lives.

You can read about the descriptions of aspects on this website:
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastryaspects.html

You should also look at the houses that each other's planets fall in the other person's chart as well; that will tell the impact of that planet on the other person in the relationship.

Based on the few aspects that you put up there between his venus and your planets/points - it seems like strong sexual attracition has taken place (esp your outer planets to his venus); but there might be a conflict on the basis of the saturn-venus aspect, which indicates you might be a bit of a wet blanket or that there is conflict with responsibilities in the romance - just my interpretation, might be wrong. Otherwise, the positive aspects between your saturn and his planet, indicate a maturity and stability to the relationship. It also elongates a relationship through stability. Seems to me that you are the rock in the relationship.

Last edited:

Lacu

Thank you very much 23!!!
you are right, there is a strong sexual actraction between us, and I also think that conflict with responsibilities in the relationship could develop in the future.......

The interesting part of the Saturn-Venus aspect is that is reciprocal:
My saturn (25° Aries, 2H) square his venus (25° Capricorn, 10H)
My Venus (15° Virgo, 7H) trine his saturn (17° Taurus, 1H)
I know that a reciprocal aspect is even more meaningful. However, in this case one aspect is negative, the other is positive.

Similarly, Saturn aspects the Moon also in a reciprocal manner.
My saturn (25° Aries, 2H) conjunction his Moon (19° Aries, 12H)
My Moon (18° Cancer, 6H) sextile his Saturn (17° Taurus, 1H)

It seems as if this synastry has Saturn as major masculine planet rather than the Sun or Mars.
Although Saturn is aften interpreted as a negative planet for a relationship it could bring stability and I hope no restrictions.....

I will appreciate further comments.

lacu

Well Saturn I guess has the image of the stern paternal type. But is it? I might be corrected, Saturn ruled Capricorn and that's a feminine sign.

It is very interesting about the different relationships between the same planets that you mention. But I guess for example its about one person's moon and how it interacts with the other's Saturn and it goes one way, while the other relationship between the other moon and saturn goes the other way and affects the other person.

I also have this with my partner. My moon trines his sun but my sun squares his moon. So that would mean that my emotions are in check with his ego but my ego is not in check with his emotions. Luckily its been smooth-sailing with him!

Again, I'll repeat, you should check out that link that I gave you in the previous post to see which planet falls in what house of the other person's chart.