Would love your help, please...

EvieGrace

Hi Astrologers,

It's been a very rough few years and I've lost love and some very dear friends in this time...
I would love to know from my natal chart when i could expect to meet the person I'll end up with/marry and if children are placed in my future...
I've recently been through a terrible break up. One that i didn't see coming. And while I'm healing still from this, i would really love to know what the chart says and what i have to look forward to. I have been told in the past I'll meet this person in 2017...

If you could please be so kind to reply...

EvieG

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-13-19-36-39-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-13-19-36-39-1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 50

Sakti

Hi Grace
Situations might have become worse from Nov 2014. At present Aries zodiacs are facing 'Ashtama Shani'.
Situation continues to be so till July 2016.
Best period for marriage 2018-21. but still u can try for marriage 2016 july - 2017 june. Yes u have children who r beautiful and are experts technically.
You might be having misunderstandings with your parents.

regards,
Sakti

EvieGrace

Hi Grace
Situations might have become worse from Nov 2014. At present Aries zodiacs are facing 'Ashtama Shani'.
Situation continues to be so till July 2016.
Best period for marriage 2018-21. but still u can try for marriage 2016 july - 2017 june. Yes u have children who r beautiful and are experts technically.
You might be having misunderstandings with your parents.

regards,
Sakti

Hi Satki,

Thank you for your reply, although I'm a taurus...

Does it indicate when i will actually meet the person i will be with???

oleanna

Hi Satki,

Dear, you do appear as Aries Sun as well in my Sideric astro program.
Moon and Mercury also placed there,
- Mars in Taurus.... Venus in Gemini.
ASC in Virgo.

Can you find yourself reflected in this?
I have to admit, Sideric never really "worked" for me.
But i might have tried the wrong entrances to this whole world.

Sakti

Hi Satki,

Sorry Grace you r not taurus but Aries. Your star falls under Aries as per Vedic Astrology. Yes it indicates. .....

EvieGrace

Dear, you do appear as Aries Sun as well in my Sideric astro program.
Moon and Mercury also placed there,
- Mars in Taurus.... Venus in Gemini.
ASC in Virgo.

Can you find yourself reflected in this?
I have to admit, Sideric never really "worked" for me.
But i might have tried the wrong entrances to this whole world.

Wow!! I didn't know this!! Lol. I'm learning all the time!!! Thank you xx

Virinchi

Hi Astrologers,
I have been told in the past I'll meet this person in 2017...
EvieG

possible, but not an exciting prospect.
nothing looks good ever since 2009; though things appear to change from summer of 2016, struggle will continue.
3 planets are retro (most importantly mercury) which makes life difficult, especially in relations

EvieGrace

possible, but not an exciting prospect.
nothing looks good ever since 2009; though things appear to change from summer of 2016, struggle will continue.
3 planets are retro (most importantly mercury) which makes life difficult, especially in relations

Oh...
Well that's not as good as I'd hoped...

horns

Hi Evie. I ran this for you. Here is your "proper" sidereal chart.
I have found the sidereal more accurate for me with regards to personal description and rulers, houses....etc.
I have received MUCH better luck in the Natal forum. Perhaps im not as patient as you when it comes to the Vedic gods.

Keep in mind that you may lean towards a planet being in a house vs the other based on your life experiences, and for example how people view you=your Asc....it will all come together as you learn more.

1-Read up on what each sign per house means.
2-Read what each planet in house means.
3-Read what location of each house ruler, in other houses means. (for example, your 1st house is Virgo, which is ruled by Merc which is in your 8th house...so 1st house ruler in 8th...and so forth.)

You have a lot to read up and it ALL interesting because its about you!!
below are some links.

This guy knows what he is talking about >> http://vedicastrologervaibhavgupta.blogspot.com.eg/2013/08/moon-in-8th-house.html

This is another quick one...however beware some of the interpretations are from very old farts and have a doomsday twist...lol
link>>
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html

Returning a favor i hope. enjoy ;-) :rightful:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_evie_grace_hw.47936.488.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_evie_grace_hw.47936.488.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 27

mathur_dinesh

Mars is operating in your chart from July 2009 to July 2016. This has been a difficult period for you.
Rahu will start from July 2016. You will have marriage/long term relationship between July 2016 and end of 2017.
You will have children.:biggrin:

EvieGrace

Mars is operating in your chart from July 2009 to July 2016. This has been a difficult period for you.
Rahu will start from July 2016. You will have marriage/long term relationship between July 2016 and end of 2017.
You will have children.:biggrin:

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Rahu... is that good or bad????