Pluto in Capricorn

Futurist

Radu, I'm not really sure where to post this within your forum but I just wanted to tell everyone about something I read yesterday in a British daily paper.

It was an article about the movie V for Vendetta. The piece was accompanied by some spectacular pictures of the special effects in the movie, showing Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament being blown up and the Scales of Justice being blown off the top of The Old Bailey (Law courts).

In an accompanying quote the director says " It (the film) shows what can happen when a society is ruled by Government rather than that Government being a voice of the people. It's not such a great leap to think that this can happen, when the Government stops listening to the people"

It has always been my belief that art imitates life and whilst I am not saying that the 'fireworks' depicted will manifest in reality, I do think that this is the beginning of the signs of what we are heading towards with Pluto in Capricorn. Yes, bombs, blasts (PL) in Government buildings (SA or Cap) may occur but it is the transformation in 'the seats of power' that I think we should all be expecting.

Lapis

I'll never forget a few years ago when my brain grasped that Pluto would indeed be moving into Capricorn, I actually went weak in my Capricorn knees! And not just because I am a Cap :wink: but because I saw things, possible things on earth during this time period and it wasn't all sunshine and flowers etc. It made my heart beat faster and that's rare for me at this point.

We can speculate all we want about what Pluto conjuncting the GC will do to humanity and planet earth. Who knows what transformations this one event alone will trigger but I get the feeling that we'd better learn this one real well right now because Pluto in Capricorn will test humanity down to its ancient deep power/victim karmic roots.

But, in the last of the EARTH signs - Capricorn - Pluto at this point in time of the completion of the Mayan calendar cycles, this has the potential to get real intense and messy. :| Pluto in Capricorn will carry humanity to the mysterious 2012 date, and long past it.......

I sense that, as with everything, Pluto's been on a long slow journey through the preceeding signs activating all that it has for humanity. Through Sag its been showing us the dark side of our global limited religious beliefs and all things Sag. Next is the pass over the GC point and again, who knows what this will do as a huge consciousness cleanse and energetic preparation for life/reality of Pluto in Capricorn?

I for one can't wait for the global power mongers to fall with this transit and they will in big nasty ways I feel. We're going to have our own current/ancient mini downfall of Atlantis with Pluto through Capricorn.

The other thing I sense that carries a strong possibility because of this upcoming transit, is the famed "Earth Changes". If, I repeat IF, the Earth still needs, after Pluto crosses the Galactic Center, to shake rattle and roll........then this phase will activate in much larger and stronger ways than what's been up to this point, and that's saying something!

Major earthquakes (and flooding) that change areas of land could be activated with Pluto in Capricorn. The whole oil/petroleum/gasoline situation could fall apart due to these type of earth changes. But the old global political power addicted folks will take this transit hard and dirty, and like I said, it's about time! It's out with the ancient negativity and in with the New if, IF it's really New and not just reworked negativity from past ages.

On a more positive note I feel that many ancient long buried, both literally and figuratively, secrets will be unearthed. Things like - what are the Sphinx and Great Pyramid in Egypt really all about? Ancient civilizations like Atlantis, Lemuria, Mayaland, and many many others may finally begin surfacing into our consciousness and also into our physical reality again. Things both underground physically and also in the etheric or 4th dimension. This will be interesting and fun! Many of these ancient and super ancient 'things and learnings' may return in different ways due to Pluto in Capricorn. There's a lot of territory between Pluto's 'Underworld' and the tip top of Capricorn's 'Mountain'!

This placement of Pluto in the last of the earth signs, Capricorn, NOW - to me is so powerful, so life in physical reality changing........that its almost scarey because it strongly suggests that all hell could break out physically as we race towards the end of the Mayan cosmic cycles. But if we've transformed enough prior to the entry of Pluto into Cap, then we'll know how to deal with the many physical changes coming no matter how minor or severe they become.

sita

Lapis did you catch when you posted:

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:11 pm

Sat(urn) Mar(s).

hmmm.......

I have much to say on this matter, but my thoughts in this area are going a mile a minute and I need to redraft them before I spew in everywhich direction. Let me just say that in the past. I have seen a pretty gnarlly visions of potential changes coupled with a definitive resurgence in the power of the peoples. THE PEOPLES. Which are every last one of us here on this forum. We come from many many divergent tribes but we are all here for the same reason. We all have different skills, different powers, different responsibilities, and different roles to play at different times. Whether we realize it or not, we're all doing exactly what we need to do. I feel that in "the end" we realize we are all playing for the same team all along, but we just couldn't see it. We have all come here for the spectacular challenges and rewards of what we are faced with. Sort of like the Spiritual Olympics where we all go home as winners, but a little tired and sore.

I do see this play out as a collective conflict and a collective rising that coincide as we come to understand the principle of harmony in conflict. I don't see harsh Earth changes anymore, but we do have to take every opportunity to redraft our vision of the future into something we want to see. Don't just take the apocalyptic news and the "predictions" at point blank here, folks. This is key

Nature will respond to what we send out. Tell Her she is beautiful and appreciated and you're sorry. Tell her her waters are beautiful, and you appreciate what she gives you. Tell her you love the stability she provides you wilh, and you think what she does everyday is just outright miraculous. Because it is. Give thanks to the for your food, and do your best to honor what we all have in common. We might all come from/be on different planes, but we are all here, together.

We don't have to be perfect to be here and we don't have to be the same, and that's a gift worth cherishing.

May the Universe Bless Us All, and May We All Bless One Another :D

Sita

Theo

Banned
Interesting post Futurist. What I find most interesting about the Pluto transit of tropical Capricorn is the long-running tight Square to Uranus in Aries in the 2010s. My own mundane forecast for this long square aspect from about 2011-2018 relates to government as it relates to radical transformation in society. A very powerful time ahead during the decade of the 2010s which, after the Uranus-Pluto square wanes, we see very powerful conjunctions in the constellation Capricorn leading up to the year 2020.

Frisiangal

Hi,
I'm not spiritually intellectual as most on the forums, but can I add the thoughts of a very Earth-bound type, please? :|
I tend to look around me to see what is happening on a small scale, but which invariably is happening elsewhere as well. What I have noticed over recent years is that The People are beginning to direct Government and not the Government direct the people. In my country, government swings have occured because it wasn't listening to the people's voice. It's made them sit up and take notice. What has this to do with Pluto in Capricorn?
Pluto is in the last decanate of Sagittarius, Leo's territory. Worldwide we have seen the old and dominant dictators fall like flies; the most recent only yesterday. In government, industry, commericalism, finance here the same is happening. The old guys with years of experience behind them are having to make way for the young, inexperienced new guys with plans for the future for THEIR rapidly changing world without living on the rules of the past. These new guys are born into a western world that has lived in peace; their ideas about world destruction reach no further than economic sanctions rather than blowing the world apart in international conflict. I find this very optimistic for the future. I agree with the idea that Pluto in Capricorn is going to bring about a fall of the old empires, monarchies, norms and states of being that mean nothing to the generations born after the baby-boom leaders that are soon to retire. The new and young leaders can create the beginning of a new world order built upon new rules that still have to be invented. My naíve mind sometimes thinks that this is why the Mayan calender ends. It may have represented the end of an epoch of kings, chiefs, military leaders and despots; not of life itself.

Just my 2 cents.

F.

Lapis

"Spiritual Olympics" :lol: How true sita! That made me smile. I did miss those 11's lining up in that post, thanks for pointing it out.

I hope that my previous post wasn't taken the wrong way. Since the mid 1990's I've been reading from different sources about how the earth is going to roll over in the heavens, crack down the middle, and blue jello and ufo's will come shooting out and all sorts of other possibilites! Yeah, I'm being sarcastic :roll: . I remember many years ago buying G.M. Scallions earth map showing massive earth changed and, after the shock of looking at it, I went to my own inner source to get more info about this whole business, which I do with all things no matter what.

What I got back then is nearly the same thing I 'get' today. That all the personal inner work the (sorry to have to use another label to communicate!) 'Lightworkers' and all the rest of us no matter what the label have been doing over the years, have already transmuted so much negativity that much of the earth disasters aka 'Earth Changes' WON'T happen physically. One word......yipppie! :wink: Ever wonder why you live where you do? Why you've moved recently?

This planet and humanity is still badly out of balance and has been for long Ages. I think I've mentioned here at A.W. in other posts, about remembering that the earths axis was straight, in perfect verticle balance back at the cusp of Ages between ending Virgo and beginning Leo. I think we're rapidly approaching the time when this ancient planetary imbalance (and all the emotional and psychological damaged caused by it - Leo does get dramatic doesn't it? :wink: ) will be corrected and Earth's axis will be realigned at the cusp of Aquarius. No fear......this time's different.

The unseen energy work that so many have been doing for years and decades and lifetimes, has made a positive difference and many of the devestating earth changes don't need to happen now because of it. However some still do at this moment, BUT we can change some of this also just like we've been doing all along. But I do feel that some physical changes are going to happen to help rebalance what's so badly out of balance.

Pluto in Capricorn will do whatever is needed to enlighten, cleanse, purge, reconnect, realign, reclaim the things/energies that are as yet still out of alignment in this physical world. Certain people running the 'show' globally are a huge part of this but so are the rest of us. The multilayered negativity and toxicity caused by them, and the rest of us allowing them to have ALL the 'power', will now have the current and ancient (Atlantis) chance to make right, many wrongs, many old imbalances. Are you ready to go Aquarian? :) And that could get a bit messy and scarey at times is all I'm saying. We ARE talking Pluto and Capricorn (Saturn) after all! Finally taking 'responsibility' after SO long of not doing so is usually rather...........dramatic untill it's done!

IMO the most important thing I said in my previous post concerning this astrological transit (besides the current Saturn in Leo one too) is.........

"We're going to have our own current/ancient mini downfall of Atlantis with Pluto through Capricorn."

Some of these astrological transits and cycles go WAY back.

Having said all that, it's a long (not really) time between today and Jan. 2008 when Pluto first enters Capricorn. Look at how fast things are changing now and just think of the possibilities of what could happen to humanity before GC/Pluto contact and after it!?!

Laura Elizabeth

I'm glad I'm not alone in worrying about Pluto in Capricorn (and the other transits). But I think, though we won't be alive to reap them, there are benefits for humanity being sown during the upcoming difficult times. A significant change - if for the better only time will tell.

Arian Maverick

we won't be alive to reap them

When will this ever end? Sometimes I wondered why I reincarnated back here in the first place...this is such difficult work and seemingly fruitless work, and I still an unable to wrap my mind around all of these profound astrological implications :?

Arian Maverick

Futurist

Arian Maverick said:
we won't be alive to reap them

When will this ever end? Sometimes I wondered why I reincarnated back here in the first place...this is such difficult work and seemingly fruitless work, and I still an unable to wrap my mind around all of these profound astrological implications :?

Arian Maverick

Well you obviously have a very important and focused role to play here with all that Aries, so don't give up! Sorry I missed the thread concerning the revelation about you really being an Aries (due to computer problems), but hope you are over the shock and settling into it okay!

Natasha

Plutos transit into a sign brings to the surface, all that has been hidden in the 'swamp'
Governments & the big corporates dirtiest dealings are sure to be brought to the surface one Pluto goes into Cap.
Look how all the issues about the Church have come to the surface with Pluto in Sag.
And people cant stop talking about the fanatical end of various religions. They have been around for a long time but are very obvious to the world now.
Similarly once Pluto goes into Cap the world will focus of government & big Corporate extremisms & bad behaviour. We hear whispers of it in the wings now slightly while Pluto transits thru the last decant of Sag.

Summery Joy

I'm not very good with transits and this thread has been very informative.

I have two questions:

Does Pluto leaving Sag mark the end of the religious color that terrorism has these days?

What if we study the effects of transiting Saturn in Scoprio? Would that be helpful as a parallel to studying Pluto transiting Scorpio, or they unrelated transits?

Natasha

sorehearted said:
I'm not very good with transits and this thread has been very informative.

I have two questions:

Does Pluto leaving Sag mark the end of the religious color that terrorism has these days?

What if we study the effects of transiting Saturn in Scoprio? Would that be helpful as a parallel to studying Pluto transiting Scorpio, or they unrelated transits?

We dont know how the issues re terrorism & fundamentalist religions will play out. I would suggest that some corporate or government strategies MAY alter the current scenario in some way.

No you cant compare Saturn in Scorp to Pluto in Cap in my opinion.
Saturn is a social planet and wants us to do the hard yards to resolve any social issues. Like if we are not taking care of our health when Saturn aspects a planet you can be sure we will be called to address this issue or if we are 'goofing off' at work management will find out when Saturn transits our planets. Also Saturn is only in a sign for 2.5 years.
Pluto was in Cap over 200 years ago.

Kite

What's interesting to me is that the other outer planets will be changing signs as well during the next several years.

Uranus and Neptune have been in Mutual Reception which has caused a lot of confusion about all this New Age "stuff" while at the same time feeding the religious frenzy behind the terrorist movement.

One of things I noticed about terrorism early on is that it is used to distract oppressed people from the real issues they face such as the tyranny in their own country. This is why the Royal families of Saudi Arabia and other oilarchy countries contribute funds to the Palastinian cause. Never mind that they would not allow the refugees into their countries, their interests are served by finding a scapegoat for their own oppressed people to blame their woes on. Also, by having this common enemy, it keeps power centralized and fear keeps it unchecked.

Our own country has been guilty of this type of fear-mongering and flag-waving distraction while the oil/defense industry based leadership fills their Haliburton coffers with billions of dollars. We've bought into the "evil empire" concept of Radical Islam (Uranus in Pisces and Neptune in Aquarius).

I always believed the creation of Radical Islam was meant to overturn the tyrannys at home - not overseas. We were just suckered into it to stir the pot and to become the common enemy for the oppressed there. I believe the next phase of this strategy is the overthrow of these oil kingdoms when Uranus moves into Aries squaring Pluto in Capricorn. Neptune moves into Pisces which softens up religious hatred and I wouldn't be surpised to see the Israel/Palestinian situation resolved to the mutual benefit of hose involved. I believe scarce resources such as water, food and energy will be driving a lot of the decisions as Pluto in Earth uncovers how scarce everything is becoming due to the climate changes.

Another interesting piece of all this is that Pluto in Capricorn may deal with our 3d Reality structure. Father Time is said to be ruled by Saturn and the End of Times is said to occur on December 21 at 11:11 am GMT 2012. Does this mean everything stops. No, I don't think so. I think this denotes the end of time as it's been measured in 3D. I think we will be looking at time as open-ended and simultaneous with multiple pasts, presents and futures. I have no idea how this will manifest. It could be a simple as a shared dream everyone remembers the next day or as complex as hightened planetary vibration opening up chakras we didn't even know existed.

In any event, I looked at that day and noticed that Saturn and Pluto would be in Mutual reception in a perfect sextile. Saturn in 9 Scorpio and Pluto in 9 Capricorn. I looked up the Sabian Midpoint and got this:

249__(9°)
A MOTHER IS LEADING HER CHILDREN UP A BROAD STAIRWAY Conscious advance of selfhood from plane to plane. Real courage in all approach to life. Inner guidance in all growth.
___*When positive, the degree is effective response to every personal challenge in everyday affairs, and when negative, immature act and reaction.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait.

Kite

Futurist

Searching around for something unrelated, I just came across this article. Synchronistically it looks like it was only just posted as the date at the bottom is 27 March (unless it's a date stamp for my visit?). Anyway, ever since I started to really turn my mind to the consequences of Pluto in Capricorn, more and more sites like this one are presenting themselves to my consciousness. I think I am feeling the rumblings underground of a huge earthquake that is likely to alter the face of 'Governments' as we presently know them.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/katz-j3.html

If you get to this site and read this, when finished, check out the home page and the strap line under LewRockwell.com
PS
The other phrase that keeps spinging to mind when I think of Pluto moving from Sag into Capricorn is 'truth police'

Lapis

I too keep getting more and more insights, probabilites, energy and consciousness hints about Pluto in Capricorn near the end of the Mayan Calendar countdown. If this transit was happening at another time, without all these other major energies happening too, this one transit would no doubt play out very differently.

The latest thing I've been getting is the whole Capricorn-Saturn and Cancer-Moon energies and how much of Cancer-Moon will also get activated by transiting Pluto opposing it. Mother Earth? Our deep hidden emotions from where and how long ago? The 'Father'/'Mother' or God/Goddess energies getting a good workover on all levels by Pluto. It's time for humans to "Feel Deeply" and "Taking Power" both at the same time individually. Humanity's 'sucked' at this for ages so this should be really good and interesting!

Earth, both on the surface and deep underground, in those dark Plutonian areas. Opposite Cancer.....I think we'll be learning how to go without some physical things. Emotional responsibility and honesty finally. Taking responsibility for things done long, long, ago that still effect us today. Or until this transit takes hold! :wink:

Also all that good ol' Capricornian worry and fear and that humanity is going to finally have to learn about taking full responsibility for itself with NO State or Church doing all the Power Holding and Reality Manipulating and Controlling. It's grow up time for the masses finally. This ones been in the works since the downfall of Atltantis and humanities not dealt with many issues BOTH emotionally (Cancer) and physically with power issues and responsibility (Capricorn).

I realize that this may sound totally unrelated but I keep getting the sense that many people will also suddenly remember different ancient physical 'events'. Others won't need to remember having lived/struggled/died on Earth so long ago and will deal with the current negative **** from all 3 sides....Pluto/Capricorn/Cancer.

My Sun's 1 Capricorn 2' so I'll be eyeball deep in this one myself doing whatever as best I can. Actually I'm excited about this finally plus I find it interesting that many are getting triggered by this before we've even gotten through Pluto across the GC! We sense what's right around the corner and that mega changes are coming fast for all of us. To borrow a famous Martha Stewart lilne......"It's a good thing!" :lol:

Kite

Yes Lapis and I can't keep from thinking that we will be uncovering our true origins as citizens of the universe. This one revelation alone would revolutionize our society and institutions.

Perhaps we are feeling this now because our genetic make-up is being activated among the "bleeding edge" group, the so-called 144,000 that is lighting the way for the masses. The 11:11 and other codes are indeed triggers to make one aware of this activation.

Far out stuff? Yep. But no more far out then the thought that we are the only ones in the universe and are the most advanced any species can be. Pluto in Capricorn goes to the heart of the carbon based life form we are and transmutes carbon into crystal/diamonds.

I think the Pluto/GC conjunction is acting as the catalyst of this alchemical adventure culminating in Capricorn.

Arian Maverick

Kite, the bit you said about the 144,000 reminded me of something I read from Kryon's channeling a while ago...

Question: Dear Kryon, are all the 144,000 alive now, and what is their duty?

Answer: Yes they are. They have been here for quite some time. They are NOT all together, and they encompass the earth. Their duty is to help with The Crystalline Grid of the planet. They are re-writing the past. There are also more than 144,000! This number is a metaphor.

I thought the last sentence in particular was interesting.

Arian Maverick

Natasha

The thought occurred to me that Uranus & Neptune transiting thru Cap in the 80s would give us some inkling of what Pluto in Cap will focus on.

Here is Oz some entrepreneur corporates spent heaps of money & the money world seemed to just go up & up.
Then several of these entrepreneur corporate guys went bankrupt & they got really scapegoat by our 'soft left' media.
Actually Bond & Scase did some good here in many ways but they just overdid it and went stupid with extravagance. Then their downfall.
I predict the images of Pluto in Cap could include events like this only on a wider scale.

Also wasteful and nepotism government departments like some of ours may be brought to the public eye.

Currently our media is obsessed with the 'justice' for illegal immigrants & any hint of different treatment for different nationalities is front page material. This seems to be the medias main focus here. I would suggest that this will die down once Pluto goes into Cap.

Lapis

Kite said:
Pluto in Capricorn goes to the heart of the carbon based life form we are and transmutes carbon into crystal/diamonds.

I think the Pluto/GC conjunction is acting as the catalyst of this alchemical adventure culminating in Capricorn.

Kite,

Egggggsactly! :mrgreen: You summed this whole (Sag/GC/Cap Pluto transit) process up so simply, so perfectly, in your last sentence. It is just one long connected process.