progressed composite chart?

Happy Friday everyone

I went to Astro and did a progressed composite chart for me and my .... ummm, well, now my ex boyf, (he finished with me again) Not even sure if I want to get back together, I just want to see what is represented.

I know that this type of chart is very advanced for me, however, i thought I'd give it a go interpreting it,

So, the chart can be viewed here:

http://s586.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=astro_6251gw_02_01_miss_venus_sweet.gif

So with Sun in Virgo, for me, this would mean that we, (I don't understand how to read the chart, is it me to him, or him to me??) have a 'ideal' vision of the relationship, or that we are wanting it to be perfect, which is not always reality. Perhaps it could be that we have unrealistic views of it?

Moon in Taurus would make me guess, that we both are fixed in our emotions, but i don't understand how. I know that I like him very much, but the fact I'm not even sure if i want us to be together, how does the Taurus moon manifest itself?

Mercury in Aquarius, would this indicate a newer dynamic way of us to communicate?? Aquarius represents digital content right? He finished with me via e-mail, could it be this??

Now, we have Venus in Libra yet, with Mars in Aries... So we have a fair view on the relationship, yet we both are too fiery to communicate in the same way perhaps?

Like I said, this chart is very advanced for me, so what I've concentrated on is the planets placements in the signs, very novice I know!!
icon_lol.gif

Anyone willing to show the way........ Or help me out in my interpretations

icon_lol.gif

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The composite chart is representative of the relationship.... think of it as the relationship's natal chart. The planets are derived by taking the closest midpoint between the two individual charts. Because it is based on averages, there lacks a reality... in a composite Venus and Mercury can be more than 30 degrees from the Sun, and that doesn't happen in a natal chart. The progressed Composite is the averages (midpoints) of the progressed individual charts. These do not tell if you are going to get back together or if you are indeed together... they just tell the nature of the relationship.

With the Sun in the 7th and the lord of the 7th being the Sun, this is/was a major relationship in that it defined who you each were and are. The aspects to the Sun are from the outer planets, not showing personal support. The Moon is in the 3rd house of communication and squaring Mercury the planet of communication,. The Lord of the 3rd is Venus in the unfortunate house of the 8th and she is lacking supportive links also, except from volatile and unpredictable Uranus.

What I am seeing in this chart is the possible want to communicate (Mercury right there opposing the Sun and on the Asc)... find out what went wrong, yet there is a very strong negative feel via aspects to the personal planets.... this may just be not the time to communicate, as the relationship is going through a progression that doesn't really look open and loving for the individuals.

TK

Have you tried a free composite chart with explanations being 'interactive'
Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

The two basic natal charts will explain more synastry wise than a composite chart and for that you must have a correct time of birth. Here are somelinks that will help on your studies.

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Although synastry is a valuable tool with astrology it cannot 'make things happen' even if you have the best synastry in the world unfortunately..

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry_house_overlays.html

We also have a 'Relational Forum' besides lots of others and these are very common questions so perhaps researching a while around there could pay dividends....Here is one of my post's with lots of info http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=13745

Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2
Etiquette and telling people their fate
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17248
10Do’s and Don’ts with astrology by Rahu
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17450

Thank you wintersprite1 for your opinion.

You Said:

"The composite chart is representative of the relationship.... think of it as the relationship's natal chart. The planets are derived by taking the closest midpoint between the two individual charts. Because it is based on averages, there lacks a reality... in a composite Venus and Mercury can be more than 30 degrees from the Sun, and that doesn't happen in a natal chart. The progressed Composite is the averages (midpoints) of the progressed individual charts. These do not tell if you are going to get back together or if you are indeed together... they just tell the nature of the relationship."

So, which is best to show how the relationship will progress? Cause surprise! Moon moved into Libra yesterday and he sent me an e-mail! (Moon in Libra indicates thoughts on your 1-1 relationships correct?)

And the mail he sent was meant to play with me, both mentally & emotionally. I'm quite sure that i don't want to be with him, he plays far too many head games for me and cannot quite be balanced in his emotions, however, which chart is best for me to see how the relationship could turn out???

wintersprite1

Premium Member
None of the charts will tell you how things will turn out. That would require transits and progressions, alot of Astrological skill and a bit of luck the interpretation is EXACTLY as predicted.... then comes in the questions of freewill and such. The charts can show probabilities and areas that we can work with ourselves.

If we could just look at charts and tell how a relationship will go.... there probably wouldn't be as many divorced Astrologers as there are :wink:

TK

Hi Guys

Sorry to bother you with this, but my ex boy is getting in touch with me, and I want to know why. He is confused himself, that much is obvious, and up until now, we did not speak since he finished (He wrote me an e-mail. 2 weeks ago) and normally I speak, I fight for us if needed! But this time, I gave up, i figured why should I ALWAYS have to be the one fighting for us, when he can give up so easily apparently? He will only have faith in us, when I do, and this tires me out y'know? I need someone strong, someone to stand up to me and tell me "Hey! it's gonna be OK!" NOT someone who finds it easier to quit.... for fear of failing.

Sorry to go on & on.... but this has been slowly eating me, and now he is contacting me. and i would love to see why. What does he REALLY want? Is it me? Or does he want the relationship to end, feeling that he has the power/control, which is what he thrives, on for a while.

I wouldn't normally push this, but i'm hurting. And I want to see if my hurt is for a good thing (Because he does love me) or if he is just playing games with me.

So anyway, could someone have a look at the composite chart again plllease? Or do I need to upload another one??

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Miss Venus,

Without his birthchart, progressed chart, solar arc ect... and yours and then the ones for the relationship and hours of studying them, it is too specific an answer to find out his motive. I would strongly suggest you go over to the horary section and post your question there. What is required is an exact moment that you asked the question.... and since you can look at your posting it will have the time recorded you hit send.

In horary, the question of what does he want can be answered with out looking at any additional charts. Do read the sticky on the horary board before proceeding, as there are a few different rules.

Good Luck with all, and hope you get the answer you want.

TK